Start by marking “Wisdom Cards: 81 Chun Bu Kyung Cards for Daily Meditation” as Want to Read:
Wisdom Cards: 81 Chun Bu Kyung Cards for Daily Meditation

Wisdom Cards: 81 Chun Bu Kyung Cards for Daily Meditation

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  35 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Ilchi Lee dishes daily pearls of wisdom by combining the principles of the Chun Bu Kyung with his own words of wisdom. Chun Bu Kyung is a sacred Korean text that is more than 9,000 years old. This beautiful and inspirational card deck is composed of 81 meditation cards and 2 instruction cards.
Cards, 81 pages
Published May 1st 2008 by Best Life Media

To ask other readers questions about Wisdom Cards, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wisdom Cards

Ulrike Schmidt-hughes
Mar 06, 2015 Ulrike Schmidt-hughes rated it it was amazing
These 81 cards represent the Chun Bu Kyung, the Scripture of Heavenly Code. The cards are a good tool in many ways. By intuitively choosing a card every morning, you can receive guidance for your day. It is like a mantra that you can reflect on as you go through your day and it will help you to see the bigger picture and meaning behind the life experiences you will encounter. By "playing" with these cards like this, you can study the deeper meaning of Chun Bu Kyung to transform your knowledge ...more
June
Mar 06, 2015 June rated it it was amazing
This car is very well made and is must have item for me and I have bought several card stacks so far because I lost or gave away several times. Each letter has significant messages with images of motions embedded that goes with each letter. As I use it over the time, I get to find more of its value. Thank you for making this.
Nobuko Todd
Apr 15, 2015 Nobuko Todd rated it it was amazing
You can use these meditation cards everyday to receive a message.
Chunbukyun is a heavenly scripture which was used a long ago. Each card has Chinese character with the message. It helps me to set my mind positively (it is usually the message that I need to hear).
Deanna Lee
Sep 26, 2014 Deanna Lee rated it it was amazing
I really love these cards. Everyday I pick out 3, and each one of them is perfect for whatever I need to focus on that day.
Miz OG!
Mar 25, 2015 Miz OG! rated it it was amazing
Inspirational for my inward driven lifestyle! Motivates me to do my best and to be authentically happy.
Laura Castagnino
Mar 17, 2015 Laura Castagnino rated it it was amazing
Every time I draw a meditation card from this deck, the message is exactly what I need. It's really amazing how the 81 characters from the ChunBuKyung contain so much wisdom and energy.
Lindy
May 18, 2015 Lindy rated it it was amazing
These cards are great! I draw each morning and receive a message for the day. It is amazing how the message is always just what I need to hear.
Jina Park
Jan 20, 2015 Jina Park rated it it was amazing
I could pick up a card for daily message and meditation. And it was really good and gave me inspirations.
Kum Dahee
Kum Dahee rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Brian Korbelik
Brian Korbelik rated it it was amazing
Butterfly
Butterfly rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2014
Susan Kim
Mar 07, 2015 Susan Kim rated it it was amazing
I pick one a day and get a positive message from them, they are wonderful!
Alejandro Rivas III
Alejandro Rivas III rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2015
Julia C
Julia C rated it it was amazing
Chinnaly Sayarath
Chinnaly Sayarath rated it it was amazing
Auhsang Lee
Auhsang Lee rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Best Life Media
Best Life Media rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2016
정현 김
정현 김 rated it it was amazing
Jinhyung Lee
Mar 10, 2015 Jinhyung Lee rated it it was amazing
It's amazing wisdom from Heaven!
Seung Choi
Seung Choi rated it it was amazing
Auhsang Lee
Auhsang Lee rated it it was amazing
Gi Jeuk
Gi Jeuk rated it it was amazing
Michelle Moon
Michelle Moon rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2015
Amy Lange
Amy Lange rated it it was amazing
Maureen Godfrey
Maureen Godfrey rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
Maria Rosov
Maria Rosov rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Youn Seo
Youn Seo rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2015
Michela
Oct 02, 2014 Michela rated it it was amazing
These are my favorite message cards because the wisdom they contain is so profound and unique.
Amatzstudents.naropa.edu
Amatzstudents.naropa.edu rated it it was amazing
193582
From a young age, I struggled to find the answers to what I think of are life's fundamental questions: Who am I? and Why am I alive? I found those answers for myself after much study and circumspection, culminating in strict fasting and meditation on top of Moak Mountain in South Korea more than 30 years ago.

What I discovered opened up a new life and a new world for me. Since then, I've sought to
More about Ilchi Lee...