Start by marking “D.O.N'T LET THEM KILL YOU” as Want to Read:
D.O.N'T LET THEM KILL YOU

D.O.N'T LET THEM KILL YOU

Presenting a completely new approach to defeating the twin problems of obesity and ill health. People struggling with weight problems are identified, maybe for the first time, as 'victims' of the greedy, deceptive and manipulative commercial forces which permeate modern society.

Maybe you feel trapped by your weight and/or ill health, but can see no way out. Those with weig
Published June 30th 2014 by Troubador Publishing Ltd

To ask other readers questions about D.O.N'T LET THEM KILL YOU, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about D.O.N'T LET THEM KILL YOU

Pam Thomas
Jul 21, 2014 Pam Thomas rated it it was amazing
wHAT A FANTASTIC BOOK TO READ THIS ONE IS AND COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. THE BOOK IS A TOOL, A ROAD MAP, A JOURNEY ABOUT HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS BY EATING REAL FOOD, NOT JUNK. THE BOOK SHOWS HOW COMMERCIAL AND POLITICAL TRICKERS IS AT HAND IN WHAT WE ARE OFFERED TO EAT AND EXPLAINS WHY ASIAN PEOPLE ARE OBESE BY THE FOOD THEY EAT WHICH HAS ANTIBIOTICS, CHEMICALS, DERIVATIVES AND COLOURANTS. ARTIFICIAL FOOD DEVELOPED 70 YEARS AGO IN THE FORM OF DESERTS AND MASHED POTATO AND ...more
Mara
Oct 11, 2014 Mara rated it did not like it
I'm not sure who is the target of this booklet, but I fear it wasn't me. I read half of it, and then stopped, as it said nothing I hadn't heard before.

Tone and content were simplistic, more blog-like than book-like. I appreciated the links within the text, but just one of them was to a government-based website. The others were the print (and the Daily Mail to boot) or unknown to me. Unfortunately for me, when dealing with science (and nutrition is a science) I need some evidence from strong sour
Eamon G
Eamon G marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Tara Finnegan
Tara Finnegan marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
After a Military career of over twenty years, followed by another fifteen in the private sector, Sean Ryan retired and began travelling extensively. It is his strong desire to help people escape from the clutches of commercial forces which ensnare them and endanger their health and wellbeing.
More about Sean Ryan...