Start by marking “Naughty by Nature (Carlisle Family, #3)” as Want to Read:
Naughty by Nature (Carlisle Family, #3)

Naughty by Nature (Carlisle Family #3)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Patience Rose Farnaly was easily lured away from her wealthy family by the false love of a dangerous man. Rather than face a grim future on the streets, Patience struggled to find honest work as an actress. But when the irresistibly charming Earl of Ramscar offers her legitimate employ in London as a lady's companion to his sister, Patience snaps up the chance...although h ...more
Published November 27th 2007 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Naughty by Nature, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty by Nature

The Rebel's Promise by Jane GodmanThe Raven Prince by Elizabeth HoytWicked Intentions by Elizabeth HoytThe Serpent Prince by Elizabeth HoytScandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt
Georgian Romance (1714 - 1810)
194th out of 199 books — 181 voters
Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaughtA Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaughtPrisoner of My Desire by Johanna LindseyThe Wolf and the Dove by Kathleen E. WoodiwissFires of Winter by Johanna Lindsey
Best Bodice Ripper Romances
276th out of 279 books — 551 voters

More lists with this book...

Despite some inaccuracies, typing errors and the heroine's easy acceptance of her employer as her lover, I liked this a lot and came to care for those two. It was going to be 4 stars until 30 pages before the end, but the heroine's actions at that point left me with a less than favorable opinion for her and had to drop a star. Still, it was quite entertaining.
Sep 10, 2008 ChloeLeeNH rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Regency Era fans
Out of the three I have read of this series I think I have liked this one the best. I felt like there was more plot and less sex. It was great to have the sister falling in love after years of seclusion as well... that was a great secondary story.
Cristina Contilli
Patience scosse il capo: "Tu e i tuoi amici avete titolo, famiglia e soldi che vi proteggono. Il resto di noi non può permettersi la vostra sconsideratezza."

Un rosa abbastanza classico, però, nel complesso piacevole soprattutto perché grazie all'amore i due protagonisti superano la differenza sociale che li divide.

For a book called Naughty by Nature I was expecting a bit more umph than usual. This one had plenty, but not enough to do it for me. Ah well. Not bad as these Victorian Era romances go. =)
Pretty predictable -- the last 50 or so pages were interesting and had some action (a plot).
blah she can't write
Yukimaru Hatake
Yukimaru Hatake marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Chapparita marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Poppy marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Cheryl Johnson
Cheryl Johnson marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Anne Clain
Anne Clain is currently reading it
Jul 10, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Sara K.
Sara K. marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Paddy marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Cyndi marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Here's a keeper! 1 5 Feb 25, 2009 05:19AM
  • Promise Me Forever (Lost Lords, #3)
  • New and... Improved? / Andrew in Excess (Harlequin Duets, #28)
  • At the Queen's Summons (Tudor Rose,  #3)
  • Virgin Slave, Barbarian King
  • My Lord de Burgh (de Burgh, #4)
  • Master of Seduction (Sea Wolves, #1)
  • Vessilli di guerra (La straniera, #9)
  • A Dangerous Love
  • The Least Likely Bride (Bride, #3)
  • Reckless (The House of Rohan, #2)
  • Taste of Pleasure (The Masters #1)
  • Where He Ends and I Begin (Home, #3)
  • Meet Me Under the Ombu Tree
  • Earth and Sky (Clouds and Rain #2)
  • Anne's Perfect Husband (Sinclair Bride, #2)
  • A Very Personal Assistant
Having a rich English ancestry that can be traced back to the 1500s, BARBARA PIERCE credits her grandmother and the romantic family tales she was told as a child for inspiring her early fascination with English history.

Striving to balance her love of history with the need to tell a compelling story, she debuted in 2000 with A Desperate Game. Since then, she has created two successful family series
More about Barbara Pierce...

Carlisle Family (4 books)
  • Wicked Under the Covers (Carlisle Family, #1)
  • Sinful Between the Sheets (Carlisle Family, #2)
  • Scandalous by Night (Carlisle Family, #4)