Start by marking “Baby Help (Hamilton High, #6)” as Want to Read:
Baby Help (Hamilton High, #6)

Baby Help (Hamilton High #6)

4.27  ·  Rating Details  ·  134 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Melissa doesn't consider herself abused—Rudy only hits her occasionally when he's drinking—until she realizes the effect his abuse is having on their child. Finally Melissa leaves Rudy, and she and Cheyenne go to the shelter for battered women. As difficulties with group living arise, however,she misses the good times with Rudy. The clarity of Melissa's decision soon fades ...more
Published December 1st 1997 by Morning Glory Press

To ask other readers questions about Baby Help, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Help

Jasmine
Feb 22, 2012 Jasmine rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
This book really got to me as a teen and it stuck with me even through my adulthood so much so that I had to go out and buy it. I loved this book as a teen. Melissa's story was so real and powerful. She was a girl stuck in a terrible situation with no one to turn to and she had to be a strong person to get her and her daughter out of a tough situation. Very good book!!
Lupita Torres
Apr 23, 2008 Lupita Torres rated it it was amazing
Are you suffering or struggleing because of your violent boyfriend? Is your baby seeing that? Then the "Baby Help" book is obiously what you need to read, it is what you need. it will make you open your eyes in many ways. First of all, it will make you open your eyes to reality, to life. To the life where you're a mom. How you shouldn't put up with no boyfriend's abuse because you have a child watching every single thing. How much you are valid as a person and so is your baby. How you should nev ...more
Ann
Jun 28, 2015 Ann rated it really liked it
This woman has a lot of inner strength encourage to leave her abuser.
Lizandra Delacruz
This book was really interesting it was about a young girl names Melissa who has a baby named Cheyenne. Her "boyfriend" but he ends up hitting her sometimes when he's drinking. So she doesn't know her feelings toward him I guess she's confused. But she rather get hurt then for her daughter to get hurt. But when that happens she runs away in a safe place far from him.
brittany colon
Feb 04, 2009 brittany colon rated it it was amazing
this book is the best what happens is that she is getting abused by her boyfriend but she still loves him and doesn't want to leave him but she has a child and she doesn't want her cild getting hurt she doesn't know if she should leave him or stay so she......
Juice Young
Nov 10, 2010 Juice Young rated it really liked it
- I think this is very great book for people who have been abused or are in a abusive relationship now. It guides/helps you learn how the outcome is if you continue to be/get out of a relationship like that .
♥D.G♥
Apr 08, 2009 ♥D.G♥ rated it liked it
This Book is a real eye opener.Its about this girl who has a baby and then moves in with the babys father ad he starts to hit her and then she cant take it anymore so she leaves him.
Brittany
Sep 01, 2009 Brittany is currently reading it
Shelves: fiction
This girls boyfriend beats her and oneday he handled their baby roughlyly so the teenage girl has to go to a shelter because her boyfriend won't stop hitting her and calling her bad names.
Mrs. Tongate
Aug 30, 2012 Mrs. Tongate rated it it was amazing
Shelves: teen
Our students love this series! Even though this series was written several years ago, students love them all and want more at our alternative school. (teen pregnancy/abuse).
Jackie Jones
Jun 07, 2011 Jackie Jones rated it it was amazing
i had to read this for school about how dating violence is super SERIOUS! and least favorite part was to learn that daphine died! that was the sad part
Guadalupe Martinez
Aug 26, 2009 Guadalupe Martinez rated it it was amazing
this is book is about a husband who beats up his wife. His wife does not leave him until the end
Top Notch Diva Millz
Sep 18, 2009 Top Notch Diva Millz rated it it was amazing
This book is So AMAZING i read it in 2 days and i never put it down . i actualy shed a tear
Cecy
Jul 23, 2016 Cecy rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this book in high school. This is definitely a good book for young girls.
Teresa ibarra
I really like this author because we can relate her books to our teen lives.
Cindy
Sep 18, 2008 Cindy rated it liked it
Excellent for teenagers! Very true-to-life situations!
Viviana
Dec 15, 2010 Viviana rated it it was amazing
I meet the author!! N this is the book she sign!!
*Gina*
Jun 10, 2010 *Gina* rated it it was amazing
this book is so efen AWSOME!!!
Max
Nov 19, 2012 Max rated it did not like it
This book why
Nayely
Nayely added it
Jul 25, 2016
Tinabrindley
Tinabrindley marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Jasmin
Jasmin added it
Jul 15, 2016
Gregory Nunez
Gregory Nunez marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Ulysses
Ulysses marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Lavender Bell
Lavender Bell rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Rachel ☯
Rachel ☯ marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
debbie
debbie marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Alejandro Gonzalez
Alejandro Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Leslie's Journal
  • Saving Grace
  • The Kayla Chronicles
  • Pool Boy
  • Chat Room
  • The Breakable Vow
  • How Far Would You Have Gotten If I Hadn't Called You Back?
  • The Calling
  • Like Sisters on the Homefront
  • Mothers and Sons
  • Things Change
  • Grind
  • Sierra's Story
  • The Campfire Collection (Goosebumps)
  • Tell
  • Ambitious (Premiere High #1)
  • Kenzie's Story