Start by marking “Season Tickets to a Crime Carnival (Sherlock Holmes)” as Want to Read:
Season Tickets to a Crime Carnival (Sherlock Holmes)

Season Tickets to a Crime Carnival (Sherlock Holmes)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
A woman’s scream pierced the silence, and the tent erupted into chaos. I grabbed Watson's coat to steady myself as the audience swarmed down the platform and towards the exits. I could scarcely believe the reaction.

1. A Strange Affair with the Woman on the Tracks
2. The Mystery of the Faceless Bride
3. The Case of the Cracked Mirror
4. The Mystery of the Poisoned Tomb
5. The C
Kindle Edition, 1
Published June 2014 (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Season Tickets to a Crime Carnival, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Season Tickets to a Crime Carnival

Dustin Stevens
Oct 24, 2014 Dustin Stevens rated it it was amazing
This is the third Sherlock Holmes short story I have read by Ms. Cartawick, each as different and exciting as the one before.

In this particular installment, the two erstwhile companions Holmes and Watson find themselves the witnesses of an unfortunate accident, an incident too perilous to be written off as mere bad luck. Working against short time and with an entire carnival cast of suspects, the two must make determine what happened before the crowd disperses and the culprit escapes forever.

Thi
Agentil
Oct 29, 2014 Agentil rated it it was amazing
I just discovered this author and am so glad I did. A friend recommended her work to me and now I'm addicted! As an amateur writer myself I can see the mastery of her craft and the result is an enjoyable and just downright fun read. The story and characters are well constructed which makes the book literally 'un-put-downable'. I'm so pleased to have found a new author who deserves to be followed closely.
Saad
Saad marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2016
Born: Catherine Cartawick.
Pennie Mae Cartawick is a best selling author of both fiction and nonfiction books. Her work is based on a variety of subjects including weight management and nutrition, recipe books, horror novelettes, and short Sherlock Holmes mysteries.
She was born in the city of Sheffield in South Yorkshire, England and emigrated to Florida in 1993.

More about Pennie Mae Cartawick...

Sherlock Holmes (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • The Case of the missing Mayan Codices (Sherlock Holmes #1)
  • The Case of the Cracked Mirror (Sherlock Holmes)
  • A Strange Affair with the Woman on the Tracks (Sherlock Holmes)
  • The Heist (Sherlock Holmes)
  • Mystery Chronicles of Sherlock Holmes
  • The Curse of a Native (Sherlock Holmes)
  • The Game of Cat and Mouse (Sherlock Holmes)
  • In Murders on the Voyage to India (Sherlock Holmes)
  • The Hex of a Gypsy Woman (Sherlock Holmes)
  • The Perilous Jester (Sherlock Holmes)