Start by marking “Sweet Surprise Romance Collection: 9 Contemporary Romances Served with Delightful Desserts” as Want to Read:

Join nine modern ladies on culinary journeys that lead to the recipe for lasting romance in this delightful collection, including New York Times bestselling author Wanda E. Brunstetter and eight other award-winning authors. When it comes to romance, will the sweetest treats be any match for God’s timing? Along with food, faith, and fun each story includes a yummy recipe fo ...more
Published January 1st 2015 by Barbour Books

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Surprise Romance Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Surprise Romance Collection

ღ☆ღ  Brenda
Nov 06, 2015 ღ☆ღ Brenda rated it it was amazing
9 Short sweet stories with recipes at the end of each story. Although there were a couple of recipes the I can not call a recipe at all.... Sorry but to me using ready made stuff is not true cooking.
Tima
Mar 04, 2015 Tima rated it it was ok
Nine authors have come together to write deliciously sweet romance stories. Each story ties into the theme about sweets and ends with a recipe from the story. Most of the stories also have a tie-in to one of the first stories about an online cooking class. The stories are faith based and romantic, but also have elements of family and drama.

Another book that had pros and cons for me.

Pros:

I loved the cover. It perfectly describes the sweet theme. All of the stories are short so the book isn't over
Andrea
Jun 30, 2015 Andrea rated it it was ok
I think the stories could have been a lot better if there weren't so many in one book. The plots didn't have enough time to develop and the stories felt very rushed. The recipe theme is cool. They incorporated some of the stories into the next ones, which I thought was kind of cute. I like how they included a featured recipe after every story, and I'm excited to try a couple of them out. Altogether, I don't know that I would recommend this book. It took me a very long time to get through and I ...more
Margaret Fraleigh
Feb 12, 2015 Margaret Fraleigh rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
This was a collection of short stories by several authors. Each story was sort of built on
the previous one somewhat. I really enjoyed reading this book.
Kari
Kari rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2015
Renee Sprague
Renee Sprague rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2015
Marg
Marg rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2015
Michele
Michele rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Jessica Atherton
Jessica Atherton rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2015
Mindy
Mindy rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Jan Clark
Jan Clark rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2016
Toni Shiloh
Mar 06, 2015 Toni Shiloh rated it liked it
I enjoyed this collection and have discovered new authors.
A
A rated it really liked it
May 17, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2015
Stacey Vandervort
Stacey Vandervort rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2015
Taisha Casimir
Taisha Casimir rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2015
T.M.
Apr 10, 2015 T.M. rated it it was amazing
Great stories.
Audrey Heck
Audrey Heck rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2015
Caroline
Caroline rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2016
Julie Mosley
Julie Mosley rated it it was ok
Mar 29, 2016
Carla Wells
Carla Wells rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2015
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2015
Marianne Murphy
Marianne Murphy rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2015
Tracie
Tracie rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2015
Shannon Chamberlin
Shannon Chamberlin rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2016
Angela Good
Jul 06, 2016 Angela Good rated it really liked it
This is a good take-to-the-lake book. Nine little enjoyable stories.
Megan Thompson
Megan Thompson rated it liked it
May 17, 2016
A nationally recognized authority on the Amish community, Wanda E. Brunstetter has sold more than seven million copies of her fiction and nonfiction books. Wanda enjoys an uncommon kinship with the Amish and continues to visit their communities throughout the country. Her books have won numerous awards and topped several bestselling charts.
More about Wanda E. Brunstetter...