Start by marking “Freedom to Ride - Resolution (Raven's MC)” as Want to Read:
Freedom to Ride - Resolution (Raven's MC)

Freedom to Ride - Resolution (Raven's MC)

BOOK 2

Life is finally good for Deanna after the horrific events that almost claimed her life a year ago. As she settles into a promising future with Nate, the Raven's MC President, danger lurks unknown around the corner.

When the club is sabotaged and ghosts of the past return to haunt Deanna, she and Nate become unsure of who they can actually trust.

As the pieces of the
Published June 20th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Freedom to Ride - Resolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freedom to Ride - Resolution

CC
I hate to end my reading year on a sour note, but here goes.

If you want a cheesy sweet biker (but really not a biker) book, read the first book. Forget the semi cliffy ending about the suspense plot - NOT the relationship - and call it a day. Trust me! Do not read this one!

I gave the author some slack with the first book because it was her first book. The writing needed work. I swear she regressed in this one. The 3rd person head hopping into every characters thoughts was terrible. The writing h
Emily
Apr 21, 2015 Emily rated it really liked it
For Deanna and Nate life is just beginning, their wedding has taken place and they cannot wait to see what happens next in their life. As happily married newlyweds, Deanna finds the threat the almost killed her is not over. Her ex is in jail, but who could possibly be after her?

Great follow up to the series. Nate is as doting as ever and new characters are introduced. Not sure if their will be more in the Raven Mc's or if this was it.
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Aug 25, 2014 Lenna Wright-Berry rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion to the first book. Deanna thought her troubles were over but she never bargain to be assaulted by a guy that looks so much like her ex(that is in prison) but now she comes face to fist many times when she learns that Lee has a half brother that looks just like him but is more set on killing her then Lee. Nate is dealing with this new guy that's out for his wife as well ans a new outside mechanic that is causing problems for the men and their old ladies but now is targeting ...more
vasquez xiomara
Jun 25, 2014 vasquez xiomara rated it it was amazing
Tears

I really like the first book but this one was my favorite ,there's so much drama and I love it ,at one point I cried for Deanna she was a punching bag in this book ,poor her ,but finally the puzzle is finish and the man? mmmm sooo hot and alpha that's sexy as hell. good sex,sexy bikers,beautiful women ,lots of drama,romance,ugh all in one package that's what I love about books and this is one of those.Cheers
Kimberly
Jul 31, 2015 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Better written than first book.

More twists and turns in the ongoing threat to the h. Story was structured better so as not to make all the big alpha bikers and security specialists look incompetent...this time the bad guys had to work for it and scheme. No cliffhanger and everyone gets a HEA.
Michele
Aug 01, 2014 Michele rated it really liked it
Again loved the characters. Deanna and Nate are so cute together. Loved the plot of this book and the writing was more chronologically put together. It didn't seem to run all over the place like the first. It also kept you on your seat because poor Deanna was a target every turn she went. Nate is such an awesome guy, definitely drool worthy.
Stephanie Killen
Jun 30, 2014 Stephanie Killen rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book! I just loved the excitement of the storyline. You were always on your toes not knowing what was coming next with Deanna. Nate is just fantastic. I love their relationship. Loved the conclusion at the end.
Genney Blass
Feb 20, 2015 Genney Blass rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-read, mc-romance
4.5 stars. I am totally in love with the McKnights From the President to the Prospect. Deanna, was my shero from book one to this book. This book, had me going crazy of being mad to rage of the things that kept happening to her. Her relationship with Nate, beautiful. Love it, Love it. Cheers..
Serroi
Jun 27, 2014 Serroi rated it liked it
Good story but needs better editing

I enjoyed the story and it is worth reading. It needs better proofreading. I had a hard time determining what was slang vs poor grammar. The use of polis instead of police and countless other errors detracted from a good story.
Rosa
Jan 05, 2016 Rosa rated it really liked it
I just loved Nate, he is so loving towards his wife and Holy. What a lovely love story (with lots of drama).
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Cherie Phillips
Cherie Phillips rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2014
Laura rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2016
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2015
Alba Ricard
Alba Ricard rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2015
Amanda Catherine
Amanda Catherine rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2015
Tina
Tina rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2014
Jahnai'
Jahnai' rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
Amy Gilbert
Amy Gilbert rated it liked it
May 03, 2015
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2014
Heather Hendrickson
Heather Hendrickson rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2014
Sabine Dean
Sabine Dean rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2014
Emma
Emma rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2014
Stacey Dykstra
Stacey Dykstra rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Patty Kadlec
Patty Kadlec rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
STEFANIE BOWEN
STEFANIE BOWEN rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2015
Jody
Jody rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • A Viking's Love
  • After 25 Years (The Almost Genuine texts, #1)
  • The Rose of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows, #1)
  • Dual Desires (Dueling Devils, #1)
  • Change Up (Patch Up, #3)
  • Make It Right (Nightshade MC #1)
  • Runaway Love (Brown County, #2)
  • Arrow to the Soul (No Mercy, #2)
  • Red
  • Man of Steel
  • Ruby Falls
  • Jahleel (Loving All Wrong, #1)
  • Disciple
  • Gator
  • Point of Redemption (Nordic Lords MC, #2)
  • The Good Daughter (Vista Security, #1)
  • Last Breath
  • A Cry for Hope (Hope, #1)