Start by marking “The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #41)” as Want to Read:

The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #41)

The 16th book from the hugely popular early chapter book series to re-emerge with a new look! Brand-new eye-catching cover art brings a modern feel to this classic monster series for young readers.

There's a new woman working at the snack bar at the Bailey City ice skating rink. Electra is tall and strange-looking, but her enormous cookies are out of this world! She's obvio
Published November 1st 2000 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published October 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies

Frankenstein Doesn't Slam Hockey Pucks by Debbie DadeyFrankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias by Debbie DadeyThe Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies by Debbie DadeyFrankenstein Doesn't Start Food Fights by Debbie DadeySipping Spiders Through A Straw by Kelly DiPucchio
Children's Frankenstein Books
3rd out of 32 books — 4 voters
Prodigal Son by Dean KoontzCity of Night by Dean KoontzDead and Alive by Dean KoontzLost Souls by Dean KoontzThe Dead Town by Dean Koontz
Frankenstein
11th out of 12 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

Seth
Feb 17, 2015 Seth rated it it was ok
Shelves: by-myself
Frank got sad. they didn't know why. Dr. Victor came in the store. They thought Dr. victor made Frank's girl friend. Her name was Electria.
Sep 05, 2016 Sarah rated it liked it
another cute, quick read.
PWRL
Jun 26, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-new
O
Kimberly
Jul 14, 2014 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Deborah Harris
Dec 27, 2013 Deborah Harris added it
Shelves: ar-4, a23
AR Quiz No. 44925 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 4.2 - AR Pts: 1.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP, VP
Molly
Nov 11, 2012 Molly added it
A silly series that creates more questions than it answers. It's great for formulating theories as well as predictions. The class dynamics should be very familiar to those of the Magic School Bus generation.
Amy
Mar 03, 2013 Amy rated it liked it
Shelves: children-s
I was looking for a book to go with my Bride costume for an elementary school literacy event. Easy enough early chapter book, but I've decided to go with Star Wars and Origami Yoda instead.
Jerome
Apr 24, 2015 Jerome rated it really liked it
Interesting and adventurous. Frankenstein and Electra are back, as are their personal issues and mysterious identities.
Miri
Feb 24, 2015 Miri rated it really liked it
Is Dr. Victor's niece really the bride of Frankenstein? Is Frankie really in love with her, and if she doesn't love him back will there be one really upset monster in Bailey City?
Heidi
I thought this book was alright. Not my most favorite read but I think as I kid I would have liked these books. My girls all have seemed to like them.
Twyla
Jun 16, 2011 Twyla rated it it was amazing
Shelves: auryn-s-books
there was a girl baking very large cookies the kids had to figure out what was wrong it was silly that a girl monster baked cookies so it was very funny
Juliana
Mar 09, 2008 Juliana rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this series from about grade 1 onwards. My mum would read them to us all the time - in the car, before bed....
Logan
Mar 07, 2015 Logan rated it really liked it
Read these all in while I was in middle school and loved them, giving them a 3.5-4.0 for my past 12 year old self.
Sydney
Nov 15, 2013 Sydney rated it really liked it
the bride of frankenstein bakes really good cookies. there is a long line of people waiting to buy her cookies.
Savannah
Mar 17, 2008 Savannah rated it liked it
Recommends it for: kids
Recommended to Savannah by: my friend Brianna
This book is a love story [for monsters]. The two people in this story who are in love are Frankenstein and Electra.
great when ur little
Harry.yang
Oct 24, 2008 Harry.yang rated it it was amazing
eewwww!!!
Aaron
Sep 23, 2008 Aaron rated it it was amazing
good book
Alice Cullen
Sep 21, 2010 Alice Cullen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good
Alice Cullen
Sep 21, 2010 Alice Cullen rated it really liked it
good
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Isabel
Isabel marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Elissia
Elissia marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Shaylee J
Shaylee J rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Sarah Maxfield
Sarah Maxfield marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Sarah Opett
Sarah Opett marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Sierra
Sierra marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
  • Trouble at the Treasury (Capital Mysteries #7)
  • Apple-y Ever After (Princess School, #6)
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • The Case of the Invisible Cat (Clue, #3)
  • Nate the Great Goes Down in the Dumps
  • Stallion by Starlight (Magic Tree House, #49)
  • The King of Show-and-Tell (Ready, Freddy!, #2)
  • The Weaving of a Dream
  • How the Leopard Got His Claws
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...

The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids (1 - 10 of 51 books)
  • Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1)
  • Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2)
  • Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #3)
  • Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4)
  • Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #5)
  • Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids, #6)
  • Aliens Don't Wear Braces (Bailey School Kids #7)
  • Genies Don't Ride Bicycles (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #8)
  • Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #9)
  • Witches Don't Do Backflips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #10)