Start by marking “The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #41)” as Want to Read:

The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #41)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  447 ratings  ·  18 reviews
The 16th book from the hugely popular early chapter book series to re-emerge with a new look! Brand-new eye-catching cover art brings a modern feel to this classic monster series for young readers.

There's a new woman working at the snack bar at the Bailey City ice skating rink. Electra is tall and strange-looking, but her enormous cookies are out of this world! She's obvio
Published November 1st 2000 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published October 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies

Seth
Frank got sad. they didn't know why. Dr. Victor came in the store. They thought Dr. victor made Frank's girl friend. Her name was Electria.
PWRL
Jun 26, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-new
O
Kimberly
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Deborah Harris
Dec 27, 2013 Deborah Harris added it
Shelves: a23, ar-4
AR Quiz No. 44925 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 4.2 - AR Pts: 1.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP, VP
Molly
Nov 11, 2012 Molly added it
A silly series that creates more questions than it answers. It's great for formulating theories as well as predictions. The class dynamics should be very familiar to those of the Magic School Bus generation.
Amy
I was looking for a book to go with my Bride costume for an elementary school literacy event. Easy enough early chapter book, but I've decided to go with Star Wars and Origami Yoda instead.
Jerome
Interesting and adventurous. Frankenstein and Electra are back, as are their personal issues and mysterious identities.
Miri
Is Dr. Victor's niece really the bride of Frankenstein? Is Frankie really in love with her, and if she doesn't love him back will there be one really upset monster in Bailey City?
Heidi
I thought this book was alright. Not my most favorite read but I think as I kid I would have liked these books. My girls all have seemed to like them.
Twyla
there was a girl baking very large cookies the kids had to figure out what was wrong it was silly that a girl monster baked cookies so it was very funny
Juliana
I absolutely loved this series from about grade 1 onwards. My mum would read them to us all the time - in the car, before bed....
Logan
Read these all in while I was in middle school and loved them, giving them a 3.5-4.0 for my past 12 year old self.
Sydney
the bride of frankenstein bakes really good cookies. there is a long line of people waiting to buy her cookies.
Savannah
Mar 17, 2008 Savannah rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: kids
Recommended to Savannah by: my friend Brianna
This book is a love story [for monsters]. The two people in this story who are in love are Frankenstein and Electra.
Makiah
Makiah marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Leila
Leila marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Anriyeta Vlayeva
Anriyeta Vlayeva marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Whitney Jashinski
Whitney Jashinski marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Renee Rearden
Renee Rearden marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Noah
Noah added it
Apr 15, 2015
Teanna
Teanna added it
Apr 01, 2015
  • Mystery at the Washington Monument (Capital Mysteries #8)
  • The Dragonling (The Dragonling, #1)
  • Princess Charming (Princess School, #5)
  • Stallion by Starlight (Magic Tree House, #49)
  • The Unicorn (Fairy Realm, #6)
  • The Littles and the Terrible Tiny Kid
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Only Emma
  • A Little Shopping (Cobble Street Cousins, #2)
  • Brava, Strega Nona!: A Heartwarming Pop-Up Book
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...

The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids (1 - 10 of 51 books)
  • Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1)
  • Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2)
  • Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #3)
  • Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4)
  • Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #5)
  • Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids, #6)
  • Aliens Don't Wear Braces (Bailey School Kids #7)
  • Genies Don't Ride Bicycles (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #8)
  • Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #9)
  • Witches Don't Do Backflips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #10)
Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1) Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2) Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4) Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #12) Dracula Doesn't Drink Lemonade (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #16)