Start by marking “The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #41)” as Want to Read:

The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #41)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  425 ratings  ·  14 reviews
The 16th book from the hugely popular early chapter book series to re-emerge with a new look! Brand-new eye-catching cover art brings a modern feel to this classic monster series for young readers.

There's a new woman working at the snack bar at the Bailey City ice skating rink. Electra is tall and strange-looking, but her enormous cookies are out of this world! She's obvio
Published November 1st 2000 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published October 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies

Frankenstein Doesn't Slam Hockey Pucks by Debbie DadeyFrankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias by Debbie DadeyThe Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies by Debbie DadeyFrankenstein Doesn't Start Food Fights by Debbie DadeySipping Spiders Through A Straw by Kelly DiPucchio
Children's Frankenstein Books
3rd out of 27 books — 2 voters
Prodigal Son by Dean KoontzCity of Night by Dean KoontzDead and Alive by Dean KoontzLost Souls by Dean KoontzThe Dead Town by Dean Koontz
Frankenstein
9th out of 10 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

PWRL
Jun 26, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-new
O
Kimberly
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Deborah Harris
Dec 27, 2013 Deborah Harris added it
Shelves: a23, ar-4
AR Quiz No. 44925 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 4.2 - AR Pts: 1.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP, VP
Molly
Nov 11, 2012 Molly added it
A silly series that creates more questions than it answers. It's great for formulating theories as well as predictions. The class dynamics should be very familiar to those of the Magic School Bus generation.
Amy
I was looking for a book to go with my Bride costume for an elementary school literacy event. Easy enough early chapter book, but I've decided to go with Star Wars and Origami Yoda instead.
Heidi
I thought this book was alright. Not my most favorite read but I think as I kid I would have liked these books. My girls all have seemed to like them.
Twyla
there was a girl baking very large cookies the kids had to figure out what was wrong it was silly that a girl monster baked cookies so it was very funny
Juliana
I absolutely loved this series from about grade 1 onwards. My mum would read them to us all the time - in the car, before bed....
Sydney
the bride of frankenstein bakes really good cookies. there is a long line of people waiting to buy her cookies.
Savannah
Mar 17, 2008 Savannah rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: kids
Recommended to Savannah by: my friend Brianna
This book is a love story [for monsters]. The two people in this story who are in love are Frankenstein and Electra.
Kiki
Kiki marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Niharikaa
Niharikaa marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Landon
Landon marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Alexandra Hearn
Alexandra Hearn marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Jessy
Jessy marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
  • February Friend (Calendar Mysteries, #2)
  • April Fool's Day (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #19)
  • The Littles and the Terrible Tiny Kid
  • Nate the Great and the Mushy Valentine
  • Princess Ellie to the Rescue (Pony-Crazed Princess #1)
  • Maya the Harp Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Music Fairies, #5)
  • Apple-y Ever After (Princess School, #6)
  • The Unicorn (Fairy Realm, #6)
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...
Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1) Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2) Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4) Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #12) Dracula Doesn't Drink Lemonade (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #16)