Start by marking “A Second Chance for Murder” as Want to Read:
A Second Chance for Murder

A Second Chance for Murder

When local authorities are unable to find the culprit who murdered her dearest friend, Lady Thora Mannington decides to take the matter in hand and find the killer herself!

Fearing for his sister’s safety, her brother, Nyle, turns to his friend Garren Huntscliff for help. Though his investigating days are over, Garren cannot refuse his troubled friend and takes the case. C
Published June 9th 2014 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Second Chance for Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Second Chance for Murder

Lee
Jun 23, 2014 Lee rated it really liked it
This was a good story with wonderful characters and a nice mystery to solve in finding the horrible villain. Garren and Thora were a really good couple and I hope someday to read more about Nyle. What a great brother he was and I hate to think of him rattling around in that big ol' house by himself.

My only complaints were a few disjointed paragraphs that almost didn't make sense, and some missing words and misspellings--better editing in other words--though the story was captivating enough that
Andrea
Aug 20, 2015 Andrea rated it it was amazing
Good read

Suspenseful read. Hard to put down. The carriage chapter caught me by surprise. I hope to read more books by this author.
Kim Power
Jul 20, 2015 Kim Power rated it liked it
Not quite there yet

I wondered at so many five star reviews when I read this book. There is too much telling, and not enough showing, and the characters were little more than stereotypes. But it needs a decent editor. It tends to be overwritten, there are some typos, and some misuse of language, which may be due to too much trust in the spellchecker. For example,"I inhabitation"instead of "inhibitions"
Sandra Paul
Mar 06, 2016 Sandra Paul rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this mystery/romance who done it. I especially liked the character of Nyle, Lady Thora's older brother and I hope to read more about him from this author. A few misspellings but not enough to deter me from reading. A quick and enjoyable read.
Sue Schneir
Sue Schneir rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2015
Coco_Chanel
Coco_Chanel rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2015
Jill
Jill rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2016
ParkerPen
ParkerPen rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2015
Lynne Craddock
Lynne Craddock rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2015
Anne Reinke
Anne Reinke rated it it was ok
Aug 03, 2015
Mamta
Mamta rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2015
Winnie
Winnie rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2015
Deb
Deb rated it really liked it
May 21, 2015
Lindsay Kinsinger
Lindsay Kinsinger marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Sophia Kimble
Sophia Kimble marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Mary Lou Queen
Mary Lou Queen is currently reading it
Jan 19, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Louisa
Louisa marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016