Start by marking “Tabula Rasa” as Want to Read:
Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  111 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Rodeo cowboy Teagan has inherited his father's ranch, and it's in a bad way. He needs to work the rodeo circuit hard to make enough money to pay the bills, so he starts looking for a rodeo partner.

Team roper Cash is just the ticket. He's not the friendliest sort, but he has a good seat and a better roping arm, so Teagan takes Cash on, and as they get to know each other, th...more
Published November 14th 2007 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Tabula Rasa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tabula Rasa

Alex
I picked up this book because it was listed on a "cowboy" theme of books and the premise seemed interesting. I have a soft spot for 'players' that turn around and become loyal.

It was...ah...okay.

I'll start with the likes:

* The characters were really interesting some/most of the time. I enjoyed how the main character had to struggle with money and his emotions.

* The horse bits all seemed on the up-and-up. This was a horse heavy book but it never poked me the wrong way. This is a great relief.

*...more
Alina
Jan 10, 2012 Alina added it
I mostly agree with the parts of Alex's review about Cash, and I've no one to blame - I somehow overlooked mentions of sleeping around in the summary and that thing usually pisses me off and here was no exception. Break up in the middle I don't like too and after all that the ending didn't satisfy me. I'd like at least one more chapter or the epilogue to see MCs happy together and to enjoy their HEA.
Kinny
I want my money back! This was gross and traumatic for me. They were both immoral creeps who should have stayed away from each other. TOXIC relationship.
Vivian Archer
Sep 15, 2013 Vivian Archer marked it as to-read
GET IT NOW!
9/15/2103__FREE at Torquere for ONE hour ONLY, 5-6 PM Central Time Zone
Lipvixen
Perfect if you like cheating, abusive , promiscuous perverted pigs of heroes! HATED IT!!!
~Lei ~  Reading Is An Adventure ~
✰✰✰✰
Rancher Teagan needs to make money so that he can keep the ranch he inherited from going under so he's been on the rodeo tour and when his long-time heeler is injured, he needs to find someone quick. Cash isn't the nicest sort but he's a pretty good heeler and once they go on the road, things heat up.

Unfortunately, Teagan finds out he's not the only one in Cash's saddle and takes it badly [no relationship had been defined, so I don't consider it infidelity] and Cash cuts it off completely....more
Zuyuan
A little disappoint with the ending but the charisma and relationship between characters were something enjoying.
K
Sep 16, 2013 K marked it as to-read
Torquere freebie 15.9.13
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Leigh
Leigh marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Keitorin
Keitorin marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
May 10, 2014
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Tami
Tami marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Lena
Lena added it
Mar 16, 2014
BTina
BTina marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Drawing Closer
  • Jumping Into Things (Thatchers, #1)
  • The Rise of Alec Caldwell: Volume Three (The Rise of Alec Caldwell, #3)
  • Sleeping Stone
  • Risk Is A Four-Letter Word (Four-Letter Word #1)
  • Converge (Converge #1)
  • Satyr's Myst (Satyr's Myst, #3)
  • Riding Heartbreak Road
  • Cowboy Up
  • Soft Focus
  • Trifecta
  • Hell Dogs Squadron  (Hell Dogs Squadron #1-3)
  • Three in the Dungeon (Dungeon #3)
  • Roughstock: Blind Ride - Season One (Roughstock, #1)
  • Sex, Lies, and Celluloid
  • Breaking Perfect
  • The Wild Side of Paddy McGuire (Tales from the Wild Side)
  • Prides of the Moon (Bundle #1-5)
Heat (Firefighters, #1) Tinder (Firefighters, #5) Flashover (Firefighters, #2) Embers (Firefighters, #6) Keeping Karma