Start by marking “How to Get 63 Authentic Amazon Reviews in 3 Days or Less: How to Market Your Book, Sell More Books on Kindle, Become a Best Seller” as Want to Read:

This is the exact strategy I have use to get 63 Authentic Reviews using a single effective promotional strategy to motivate people you might not even know to buy your book and leave a good review.

This “promotion” works with especially well with non-fiction books, but has been shown to work with fiction books, too. The strategy works because you are appealing to people’s d
Published June 13th 2014 by Empresse Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about How to Get 63 Authentic Amazon Reviews in 3 Days or Less

Rich Meyer
Jul 23, 2016 Rich Meyer rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2014
This is the sort of book that contributes to the horrible reputation of Indies authors. Rather than endeavoring to, I don't know, write a more entertaining or substantial book, let's instead follow the advice of a fly-by-night "writer" and get rich quick that way! Not.

The major problems here are that this sort of activity is frowned upon by Amazon, and is in probably violation of a good number of state statutes (and if I'm not mistaken, at least one Federal law).

Sure, promotion can be a tough
Alexis
Feb 17, 2015 Alexis rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All Self-Publishers
Shelves: my-book-reviews
The book "How to Get 63 Authentic Amazon Reviews in 3 Days or Less: How to Market Your Book, Sell More Books on Kindle, Become a Best Seller (Kindle Edition, Baggett Bart"), is a source of information, but bearing in mind that:
1. The title is not 100% compatible with the content, and
2. The new self-publisher can not have many followers and lots of e-mail addresses.
Scott
Jul 10, 2014 Scott rated it really liked it
Very detailed

Bart gives a lot of good info here. You can literally rip off the entire process - and he suggests you do just that. Opened his stats up at the end, which is cool. The biggest thing you need is a list, which most new authors lack. Advertise on FB! You need to decide if getting reviews for a book is worth a few hundred bucks.
Randy L.
Mar 01, 2015 Randy L. rated it liked it
Sorry, feels like it's buying testimonials to me.

To offer a chance to win a nice prize and to have that chance you must leave a testimonial is too much like buying testimonials to me. I'm sure that it works and I hate leaving negative reviews but feel it's appropriate here. Doesn't feel right, just my opinion.
Kate
Jan 20, 2016 Kate rated it really liked it
Great book!

There is a lot of content packed into this little book. I am trying to set up a marketing plan and this idea is going close to the top of my to-do list. Thank you for the great idea!
Lin Watchorn
Nov 16, 2015 Lin Watchorn rated it really liked it
Good

Good book overall, I wish there were more strategies for reviews. Many of us don't have a business yet and are still building our audience
Jerrid Wolflick
Jerrid Wolflick rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2014
Shawna
Shawna rated it it was ok
Jul 07, 2014
Wanida Taylor
Wanida Taylor rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2016
Sam Botta
Sam Botta rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2015
Thea Hartley
Thea Hartley rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2014
Ronald Newton
Ronald Newton rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2014
William Hillman
William Hillman rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2014
Robert Morrow
Robert Morrow rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2014
Thurston Norris
Thurston Norris rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2016
Joyce T.
Joyce T. rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2015
Sonia Brock
Sonia Brock rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2014
Anthony Venutolo
Anthony Venutolo rated it it was ok
Nov 15, 2014
Vikki Vaught
Nov 09, 2014 Vikki Vaught rated it really liked it
This is great information for you if you already have followers and lots of e-mail addresses.
Lori
Lori rated it it was ok
Oct 28, 2016
Marta Grace
Marta Grace rated it it was ok
Mar 28, 2016
Olea Nel
Olea Nel rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2014
B.K. Walker
B.K. Walker rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2014
Fred Fanning
Fred Fanning rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2016
M. Starks
M. Starks rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2014
Nadine Feldman
Nadine Feldman rated it it was ok
Aug 03, 2014
Laqueisha Malone
Laqueisha Malone rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2014
Jo-Ann Carson
Jo-Ann Carson rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2014
Rkb 2014
Rkb 2014 rated it did not like it
Nov 11, 2014
Sirisha
Sirisha rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2014