Start by marking “Betrayal (Alex and Cassidy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Betrayal (Alex and Cassidy, #2)

Betrayal (Alex and Cassidy #2)

There is no one to trust in Nancy Ann Healy’s thrilling new novel, Betrayal.
FBI agent Alex Toles is relieved to return to work at the NSA after a frightening on-the-job ordeal. Her life partner, Cassidy O’Brien, and Cassidy’s seven-year-old son, have also been instrumental in healing Alex’s wounds.
But their peace is short-lived when they discover that their good friend—and
Published June 18th 2014 by Bumbling Bard Creations (first published June 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Betrayal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betrayal

Kennedy
Jun 26, 2015 Kennedy rated it really liked it
Bring on book three. This is getting good. I like the intrigue. There are quite a few characters to keep track of. Claire, what a piece of work. She really helps you understand the statement, with Claire as a friend, who needs any enemies.
Ginger Miller
Dec 02, 2016 Ginger Miller rated it it was amazing
Great.

Not as good as the first but still worthy of 5+stars. Look forward to the next. I have no idea where this is going. That is what makes it so darn good.
Kessi
Oct 13, 2016 Kessi rated it it was ok
I enjoy the conspiracy part of the story, however the romance part is rather tiring. Alex and Cassidy's continuous pledging of their love for each other gets a bit much.
Not sure if I want to buy the next book as there just seems no outcome to the suspense.
Jay Jalee Tuma
Apr 25, 2015 Jay Jalee Tuma rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
First off, if you have not read Intersection, the first book of this series, buy it now and read it. You need that foundation to understand certain people and relationships in this book.
Alex & Cassidy return in this twisting and ever changing sequel. Love and romance abound just as strongly and intrigue and chaos. Just when you think you have figured something out, the characters or the circumstances change. I can honestly say that there are surprises that floored me, actions by characters
Morgan
Feb 19, 2015 Morgan rated it it was ok
jane shambler shambler
Aug 04, 2016 jane shambler shambler rated it it was amazing
Ok

First book I described as brilliant. This book I'll describe as exceptionally brilliant. The author does not miss a beat. It's intriguing, it's mysterious, it's complicated, and it has just enough love and humour to make the whole thing realistic. If it were a movie you would be sitting on the edge of your seat. I can't wait for number three. I love it. Thanks Nancy for writing it.
carrie fox
Aug 26, 2014 carrie fox rated it it was amazing
very intriguing story line

I really enjoyed this book series,it kept me wanting to keep turning the pages,and I truly fell in love with Alex and cassidy,the love between them was written with such honestly and emotion,this is the best book I've read in a long time
D Rasmussen
Mar 16, 2016 D Rasmussen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: l-romance
Politics, Money,Sex,Spies, Can't help but love this series

It's got it all!! It's a Spy thriller, it's a Romance, it's a heck of a ride to read. Can't wait to read the next book!!!
B.L.
Jul 20, 2015 B.L. rated it it was amazing
I love Alex and Cassidy! They are the best couple. The book and the character suck you in. This is the second in the series and again I lost sleep because I couldn't stop reading it. I highly recommend this book and series.
Heidi
Jul 21, 2014 Heidi rated it really liked it
I'm thinking there will be a book 3.. Still questions that weren't answered. If that was the end, then I was disappointed. The love story aspect has been great, although at times a little repetitive. It's the intrigue story line, the spy's and subterfuge that needs a conclusion.
Tabitha Hicks
Sep 22, 2015 Tabitha Hicks rated it really liked it
Definitely Worth the Read!

I truly enjoyed reading this book. I recommend it to anyone looking for a strong female detective series. While I did notice some typos, they were easily overlooked. I will definitely be reading the next book in the series.
Eydie2
Jul 21, 2014 Eydie2 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding!!!

I read the first book by Healy, and it was spellbinding, this one has suspense and romance. True deep committed Lesbian love. Can't wait for the sequel to the third book. Love this author.
birdie dubois
May 11, 2016 birdie dubois rated it liked it
It's good

The wedding had me in tears before I knew what was happening this book is full of suspense it kept me on the edge of my seat.
Alicia
Feb 24, 2015 Alicia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-be-read
Loved it

I just love this series and I'm so glad I continue onto book 3. All the characters are wonderful but I hope Chris and Claire gets what's coming to them.
Amy
Mar 02, 2015 Amy rated it liked it
The only thing I would change are the boring, boring, sex scenes. The book itself is good, but it sure could use some spice!
Cathy
Jan 11, 2016 Cathy rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Once again I couldn't put it down. Okay, so I did so I could sleep. I love Alex and Cassidy.
Karen  B
Jul 19, 2016 Karen B rated it it was amazing
I found this book so good, as good maybe even a little better than Intersection. That is saying something. Im definitely hooked. Definitely one of my fave authors.
Bob Snook
Aug 29, 2014 Bob Snook rated it it was ok
I thought this was going to be a crime drama which it had some. It was mainly about the lesbian relationship of Alex and CAssidy. I would not recommend.
Readingsarcastic
Readingsarcastic rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Mark Ross
Mark Ross rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Wendy
Wendy rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2014
Maddy
Maddy rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Endlesscribbles
Endlesscribbles rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2015
Jiujiu001
Jiujiu001 rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2014
Jeremy
Jeremy rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2014
Jade
Jade rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2016
Heartlines
Heartlines rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2015
Kristy Drexel
Kristy Drexel rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2016
Brandi
Brandi rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2014
Scott
Scott rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Tomorrow's Promise
  • Don't Call Me Hero (Don’t Call Me Hero, #1)
  • The Rainey Season (Rainey Bell, #3)
  • None So Blind
  • By Design (By Design, #1)
  • Anyone But You
  • Destination Alara
  • More Than a Kiss
  • Spectrum
  • The Trip
  • Rain Falls (Rain Falls, #1)
  • Underdogs (Underdogs, #1)
  • Destiny's Bridge (Lex and Amanda, #1)
Nancy Ann Healy is a woman of many talents and interests. She has worked as everything from a bookstore manager to a standup comedian, and she enjoys movies, theater, and karaoke in her free time. Healy is happily married to her wife, Melissa. Together they have a son, Chris, and two dogs, Maggie and Sydney Bristow. The family currently lives in Connecticut, where Healy is completing her studies ...more
More about Nancy Ann Healy...

Alex and Cassidy (4 books)
  • Intersection (Alex and Cassidy, #1)
  • Commitment (Alex and Cassidy, #3)
  • Conspiracy (Alex and Cassidy, #4)