Start by marking “Huvek” as Want to Read:
Huvek

Read Excerpt

Huvek

Humanity has gone to the stars, split and fused the atom, colonized hundreds of worlds, and rejoiced at first contact with alien life. Until the killing started.

Man has been at war with the Kesvek for over forty years. Nearly indestructible, relentless in battle, and unwilling to negotiate, the reptiles constantly push forward. Colony after colony has fallen, and the human
Published 2014 by FurPlanet Productions

To ask other readers questions about Huvek, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Huvek

Brian Laforge
Aug 06, 2014 Brian Laforge rated it it was amazing
Wow what is there to say but Bravo! Best Book I have Read in Years.
I look forward to following more of your work this is a must read in my opinion.

Brian LaForge
Ajax Coriander
Mar 12, 2015 Ajax Coriander rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book that reads like an old Twilight Zone or Outer Limits episode, and honestly one of my most highly recommended books.
J.F.R. Coates
Sep 06, 2016 J.F.R. Coates rated it it was amazing
One of the most unique and interesting science fiction books I've read. The first half was spectacular in how little it explained, yet kept the reader's attention in slowly explaining little details. The second half wasn't quite so good, and sort of dragged on a little, but the quality of the first half is easily enough to justify a 5* rating.
Vodairo
Vodairo rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2016
Lea
Lea marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Gregor Xane
Gregor Xane marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Lia Berg
Lia Berg is currently reading it
May 29, 2015
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: Please add this too to my author page. 2 16 Jun 20, 2014 08:22PM
James Steele was born in Ohio and went his entire life without actually living there until now.

He prefers stories featuring non-human characters. He enjoys stepping outside the human perspective and exploring other possibilities.

When that's not socially acceptable, he steps outside reality to achieve the same effect.
More about James Steele...