Start by marking “Aqua - Alaskan Nights (Romance Series, Vol. 2, Book 1) (Aqua Romance Travel Series)” as Want to Read:

Hayley has lost her job and must take a PR job on the Aqua Cruise Line. There she meets photographer Trevor Trott. But personalities clash over eco-environmental issues, as their boss plays them against each other.
Will their love overcome the obstacles? A romantic love story together with dynamic descriptions of Alaska is combined with culinary treats from the Land of the
ebook
Published June 30th 2014 by Blue Moon Publishers

Be the first to ask a question about Aqua - Alaskan Nights (Romance Series, Vol. 2, Book 1)

Kathleen
Jul 10, 2014 Kathleen rated it really liked it
In Aqua Alaskan Nights, author Amanda S. Jones weaves an entertaining romance story set on a cruise ship that is sailing along the rugged majestic coastline of Alaska.

Aqua Alaskan Nights has enough drama, humor, and romance that easily draws the reader in as they follow the crew and passengers as they embark on an Alaskan journey a la Love Boat style. The author transports the reader behind the scenes of what happens on the cruise, as well as providing a richly vivid Alaskan setting that is so b
Collene
Jun 19, 2014 Collene rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, culinary, alaska
I read this book because reading about Alaska is one of my favorite pastimes.

I loved the way the author described the wildlife and scenery in Alaska. Her descriptions were like the palate of an artist. I could easily picture myself there enjoying the sights and sounds. Jones must have done an incredible amount of research to come up with all the natural resources she did.

Unfortunatly I wasn’t as excited about the romantic elements of the story as I was with the rest of the book. I thought Trevor
Kelly Mccurdy
Nov 28, 2014 Kelly Mccurdy rated it really liked it
~~I received this book in exchange for an honest review~~

Going on a cruise in Alaska is every ones dream. But when you work on the ship, can it really be a dream come true, or is it a disaster waiting to happen?

Hailey is the PR person for the Aqua II. The boss is a super jerk. He wants customers, and he is willing to do ANYTHING to get them on board, that is why Blake Harrison has Hailey as the PR rep.

For Hailey, this is just a job. Not what she really wants to be doing, but something that wil
Terry
Sep 06, 2016 Terry rated it liked it
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.
Aqua-Alaskan nights is written as a sort of behind the scenes story of a cruise journey. This one taking place in the rugged Alaskan waters and shores. You get to see not only the Captain's point of view, but the Head Chef, the PR specialist and the Photography tour leader and how their trip to Alaska changes each of their lives. It's a fun story and the author has great depth of knowledge about the area that was chosen for this book as wel
Blue Moon Publishers
Blue Moon Publishers rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2014
Jo Ann
Jo Ann marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Jaime Mann
Jaime Mann is currently reading it
Oct 11, 2014
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
I am a romance author who loves travel, food, red wine and chocolate - you'll find all these elements in my books!

Connect with me on Twitter @amandasjones as well!
More about Amanda S. Jones...