Start by marking “The Intern Serials: Complete Box Set (The Intern, #1-3.5)” as Want to Read:
The Intern Serials: Complete Box Set (The Intern, #1-3.5)

The Intern Serials: Complete Box Set (The Intern #1-3.5)

From USA Today Bestselling Author comes the complete box set of a sexy new romance suspense serial.

Grab the entire bestselling INTERN Serials all in one complete set!
Volumes 1-3, including After the Internship
Over 140,000 words and 830 paperback pages.
Published September 15th 2014 by BC Books

To ask other readers questions about The Intern Serials, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Intern Serials

PJ
3.5ish Stars

Just so-so. Parts of the story were good, but there was something a bit juvenile about the writing and especially some of the dialogue. I could try and analyze it, but it was what it was: a pretty good, dual POV 3-parter serial about a boss and his intern. Not a bad read, but not a great one either. This includes the spicy bits, which came across as very tepid.

That said, this is the story of eighteen year old Ceci, who lost her father in a drive-by when she was 11. She is consumed by
Brooke Cumberland
Jan 26, 2015 Brooke Cumberland rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
99 CENT BOX SET SALE!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1EbDhDY
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1wfH0MT
B&N: http://bit.ly/1tO8cEo
iTunes: http://bit.ly/1qOcWGr

photo with icons_zps9d0wwniq.jpg
Stacy Wollett
Nov 18, 2014 Stacy Wollett rated it it was amazing
You just can't get enough of the very hot and sexy Bentley or the go for it all Cecilia. When these two get together it melts all the pages in the book. I love this story from the interview to the very end. Greatly written and well though out love story!
Tinsoni
Aug 03, 2015 Tinsoni rated it liked it
This was an ok read with a great deal of bending over involved for the heroine lol. I did feel invested in Ceci and Bentley's story. The writing felt immature and the secondary characters too well planned...I understand you are writing unrealistic stories with unlikely happily ever after scenarios....but in this series every ex and every fling got their own happily ever after in the same group of friends was kind of weird...but I guess that was not the only weird thing about the series. I ...more
Julianna Cole
Aug 25, 2014 Julianna Cole rated it it was amazing
This series was an awesome series..Bentley and Ceci are awesome..this series is full of lust,contempt,passion,betrayal and love..it is a roller coaster of emotions..Brooke brings so much life to the characters you feel as though you are in the story going through the emotions of the characters..and make sure you read the final installment to this series After The Internship for the conclusion of Bentley and Ceci journey..awesome writing by an amazing talented writer..you rock Brooke..
Lisa
Feb 17, 2015 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
HOT

I enjoyed this series, mainly because of the rocking sex scenes. This book is definitely one to get you hot and bothered.

In Part One, I found it extremely difficult to relate to Cecilia. She was manipulative and a liar, two traits that are hard to like in the lead character, regardless of the reasoning. Although, she showed great remorse for her actions, so she wasn't completely unredeemable.

Bentley was everything I enjoy in an alpha male. He had to right amount of asshole mixed with a heal
Susan Schuttee
Mar 27, 2015 Susan Schuttee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot & Steamy

The Intern series was so enjoyable! The attraction between Ceci & Bentley was undeniably hot, the steam levels were off the charts! The story starts off with a bit of sadness a broken hearted young Ceci looking for answers. There's a bit of mystery to the story as well as intrigue. When she meets Bentley the sparks start to fly and the drama unfolds. There is never a dull moment and plenty of erotic ones! The dual POV's are well done and adds so much to the story. I've discov
Linda Murphy
Not that great!

I read book one before purchasing the complete series. Unfortunately it didn't get better. The editing could have been better, but if the story had been good, one could ignore that. I found it to be boring and completely unrealistic. It felt drawn out and (I can't believe I'm saying this) but the sex scenes got to be boring and excessive. I wish I had stopped at book one.
Ashley Hedden
Sep 22, 2015 Ashley Hedden rated it it was amazing
The Intern serials was a great set of books by Brooke Cumberland. I loved reading Cecilia and Bentley's story. Cecilia was a character that you instantly fall in love with and want everything good to happen to her. Bentley is a guy who always gets what he wants. This was a great journey to see Cecilia and Bentley go on together. I recommend this book to everyone. I cant wait to read more by Brooke Cumberland.
Gina
Jan 30, 2016 Gina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the story, Ceci doing whatever was necessary to find out about her dad, not meaning to fall in love with Bentley or hurt him in order to do that. The sex in the book was hot and very descriptive but it got to a point where there seemed to be too much of it. IKR? Too much sex in a book? Yes, it turned into every other page it seemed like and I think after a while it detracted from the story.

Beth
Aug 15, 2015 Beth rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable series. I certainly would have loved an internship like Cecelia's!
I sat down and read it all in one afternoon/evening. The storyline was great. I really like how you got to meet a lot of Ceci's friends and family and all their interactions and relationships. The series was plenty steamy if that's what you are looking for. But the story was really good too.
Another winner from Brooke Cumberland! I wouldn't expect anything less
Fatmata Sankoh
Jul 25, 2015 Fatmata Sankoh rated it it was amazing
An absolute fantastic read. Loved, loved, loved it. Bentley is just wow. Him and Ceci makes a fantastic couple. Glad that she was able to find a closure in the death of her dad and a connection with family.

I like that the book/serial was able to tell the story of Bentley and Ceci from the start and years after. All their loved up moments, break ups and expansion of their love. The other character in the serial also add up to a brilliant read and I'll highly recommend.
Sarah Osborne
Jan 29, 2015 Sarah Osborne rated it it was amazing
Spoilers read at your own risk

Great read, loved Bentley & Cecelia's story. Its amazing how someone can change your life during just a simple interview. Lol their love isn't perfect by what is. They fight for each other to get their happily ever after & eventually they do. Can't wait for Cora & Simons story.
Heather Senechiame
Jun 14, 2015 Heather Senechiame rated it it was amazing
I honestly loved all books, but felt it could've been wrapped up in book three. Book 3.5 was super long when I was actually thinking it'd be a hundred pages so to me it dragged a little but overall - great series. Bentley was just straight up super man, he everything you'd want in a book boyfriend.
Lauren Perry
Jan 09, 2015 Lauren Perry rated it it was amazing
This series was awesome! I read it over the fall on a cruise and I literally could not put it down! I am such a fan, I loved every twist and turn and the development over time. I love that it didn't always end with a HEA and that they had to fight for their relationship. Beautifully written, I would recommend it to everyone! Plus, it was STEAMY hot.
Dayna R
May 30, 2016 Dayna R rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series! I'm glad I had to the whole series boxed up because I wouldn't have been able to wait to see what happened next. Very well written and the characters were interesting and well developed.
Nina K
Jun 13, 2015 Nina K rated it it was amazing
Could not at this down. Bentley was a man you could devour...yum Cecilia was head strong couldn't believe she was only 18 years old at the beginning. There was portion that the story slowed down and I was slightly bored though it picked back up.
Carla Brown
Sorry but this one was not for me. I could not hold the same interest through out all 3 books. I think the book had a good plot with the daughter trying to find out more about her father death through the internship. Somehow it just was all over the place in my opinion.
Bonnie Jones
Oct 16, 2015 Bonnie Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Intern Serials

What an awesome read... This author grabs your attention from the beginning and doesn't let go until the end! This is a great story line... You feel like your in the story the entire time...
Alisha Webster
Apr 15, 2016 Alisha Webster rated it really liked it
Read this review and more at The Bohemian Housewife Blog
Karrilynn
Jun 22, 2015 Karrilynn rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Loved Bentley and Ceci's story. From a young romance to separation and finally the love story we were waiting for. They had to overcome so much. Totally worth the read!!!
Diane K.
Diane K. rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2015
Malene Nygaard
Malene Nygaard rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2014
Idahk
Idahk rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2015
Heidi
Heidi rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2014
JPace
JPace rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2015
Misty
Misty rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Louanne
Louanne rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2014
Cori
Cori rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2015
  • Jameson Hotel (Box Set: Parts One, Two & Three)
  • Light Me Up: Seven Steamy Series Starters
  • Untamed: The Complete Series
  • The Kent Brothers Trilogy (Kent Brothers, #1-3)
  • Bayou Stix Limited Edition Box Set (Bayou Stix, #1-5)
  • Boxed Set: The Ink Series Volume 1-5
  • Heartbeat Boxed Set (Three Book Bundle) (Heartbeat, #1-3)
  • Hometown Heroes: Hotter Ever After
  • The Destined Series: The Complete Collection (Destined, #1-4)
  • And Justice for Her: Boxed Set of Mystery, Suspense, and Romance Thrillers
  • Uncovering You: The Complete First Boxset (Uncovering You #1, #2, & #3)
  • Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys (Shattered Hearts, #1 included)
  • Mastered 2: Ten Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • Rough Hard Fierce: A Bad Boy Romance Boxed Set
  • Royals Saga: The Complete Alexander and Clara Boxed Set
  • Love & Laughter
  • Owned by Him: An Alpha Male Boxed Set
  • Scorpio Stinger MC Box Set (Scorpio Stinger MC, #0.5-3)
Brooke Cumberland is a USA Today Bestselling author who wears many hats on any given day. Aside from being a full-time writer, she's also owns her own LuLaRoe Boutique. She lives in the frozen tundra of Packer Nation with her husband, 5-year-old wild child, and two teenage stepsons. When she's not writing, you can find her reading love stories, listening to music that inspires her, and laughing ...more
More about Brooke Cumberland...

The Intern (3 books)
  • The Intern, Volume 1 (The Intern, #1)
  • The Intern, Volume 2 (The Intern, #2)
  • The Intern, Volume 3 (The Intern, #3)