Start by marking “My Wobbly Tooth Must Not Ever Never Fall Out” as Want to Read:
My Wobbly Tooth Must Not Ever Never Fall Out

My Wobbly Tooth Must Not Ever Never Fall Out (Charlie & Lola)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  254 ratings  ·  13 reviews
At first, Lola does not want her wobbly tooth to ever fall out, but when she learns about the tooth fairy, she wiggles and wobbles her tooth until out it pops! Finally it is time to go to bed—but the tooth has disappeared! Now how will Lola convince the tooth fairy that she really did lose her tooth? Big brother Charlie has just the answer—if Lola has dreams so lovely that ...more
Published July 6th 2006 by Grosset & Dunlap

To ask other readers questions about My Wobbly Tooth Must Not Ever Never Fall Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Wobbly Tooth Must Not Ever Never Fall Out

Dolly
Dec 18, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: 2012, childrens, english
Our girls love the Charlie and Lola series on TV, so when they pick out one of the Charlie and Lola books by Lauren Child, I put on my best English accent and try to mimic their voices. The stories are fun and our girls love the characters.

This is a good story that will help to prepare a young child to lose a baby tooth and introduces them to the tooth fairy. We enjoyed reading this story together and our girls didn't groan too much at my attempt to sound English.
Noelle Maryam
Lola's wobbly tooth falls out and she puts it under her pillow. The tooth fairy leaves some money for the tooth and Lola bought a toy giraffe.
Mie
In Japan, there is no tooth fairy. We just throw our baby tooth on the roof or under the floor to pray our adult tooth will be good and strong.
Sandie
My daughter and I love the Charlie and Lola books! Lola reminds me a bit of Eloise from the tv series Eloise.

This one was a gift to my daughter....the day she lost her first tooth we went into town to the book store and picked out this book which I thought was really cool considering she had just lost her first tooth and so did Lola.

I loved that they decided they needed more wobbly teeth to get more animals for the farm at the end of the book....my youngest son did that when he was little and
A.
This is the first book I read for Lauren child. I was very excited because of what my friends said about her books. Also one of my friends sent me her site and it was very well presented.

I read this story quickly and, my first impression, I thought that all the characters in this book were girls!

I did not realize that the character wearing white shirt with blue sleeves was actually a boy until I moved to the next book. I was wondering which books are about charlie? Then I went back to this book
Bridget Gambaiani
Usually I hate books based on TV shows, but this one was an exception. It was a nice conversation starter about how baby teeth fall out. If you are a stickler for grammar skip this one, but the dialog is spot on for how real children speak.
Marlee
Both of my children loved this book. However, it was especially nice for my daughter to be able to relate to someone else being afraid of losing a tooth. Charlie and Lola books are so fun to read. I've never seen the tv show so can't compare it to that. However, I think that Charlie and Lola are both great characters for children to read about. Charlie is a great older brother. And Lola is so fun and passionate. These books are favourites in our house.
Janet
I read this book with a 2nd grade child who is working on her reading skills. Both the student and I enjoyed the story. The story was interesting, humorous, and it flowed smoothly. I am not familiar with Lola and Charlie, but I did enjoy this tooth fairy story.
Sian Taylor
Jul 28, 2011 Sian Taylor added it
Shelves: childrens
Brilliant book for young kids. The inventive illustrations and text makes any Charlie and Lola book a firm favourite of my six year old.

Krista the Krazy Kataloguer
This wasn't, in my opinion, one of the better Charlie and Lola stories.
Dona
This was one of my favorite Charlie and Lola books.
Jessica
I ADORE Charlie and Lola! Child is a genius!
Katie
My favorite Charlie and Lola
Laila
Laila marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Piper
Piper added it
Jan 11, 2015
Lisa
Lisa added it
Nov 19, 2014
Luci
Luci marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Michelle Brooks
Michelle Brooks marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?
  • I Lost My Tooth In Africa
  • The Smartest Giant in Town
  • Millions to Measure
  • Josephine Wants to Dance
  • Jim and the Beanstalk
  • Henry and Mudge and the Wild Wind (Henry and Mudge, #12)
  • Silly Billy
  • Froggy's Baby Sister
  • Amazing Airplanes
  • The Animal Boogie PB w CD (Sing Along With Fred Penner)
42016
Lauren Child grew up in Wiltshire as the middle child of three sisters and the daughter of two teachers. She has always been interested in the many aspects of childhood, from gazing into toy shop windows to watching American children's shows from the 1960s. After attending two Art Schools, where Lauren admits that she did not learn much, she travelled for six months, still unsure about which caree ...more
More about Lauren Child...

Charlie & Lola (1 - 10 of 68 books)
  • I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato
  • We Honestly Can Look After Your Dog
  • I'm Really Ever So Not Well
  • Whoops! But It Wasn't Me
  • Say Cheese!
I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato Utterly Me, Clarice Bean The Princess and the Pea Clarice Bean Spells Trouble Look Into My Eyes (Ruby Redfort, #1)