Start by marking “My Wobbly Tooth Must Not Ever Never Fall Out” as Want to Read:
My Wobbly Tooth Must Not Ever Never Fall Out

My Wobbly Tooth Must Not Ever Never Fall Out (Charlie & Lola)

At first, Lola does not want her wobbly tooth to ever fall out, but when she learns about the tooth fairy, she wiggles and wobbles her tooth until out it pops! Finally it is time to go to bed—but the tooth has disappeared! Now how will Lola convince the tooth fairy that she really did lose her tooth? Big brother Charlie has just the answer—if Lola has dreams so lovely that ...more
Published July 6th 2006 by Grosset & Dunlap

To ask other readers questions about My Wobbly Tooth Must Not Ever Never Fall Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Wobbly Tooth Must Not Ever Never Fall Out

Gerry
Jan 30, 2017 Gerry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Charlie and Lola are quite fun and in this adventure it is Lola who does not want her wobbly tooth to NEVER fall out!

That turns out to be not quite true because after stressing that she does not want it to fall out and hearing about Marv nearly swallowing one of his that got stuck in some toffee and Charlie saying that he once headed a football and his tooth flew out of his mouth, she eventually changes her mind.

But not before she once again categorically tells the others that she just needs to
Dolly
Feb 12, 2012 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: childrens, english, 2012
Our girls love the Charlie and Lola series on TV, so when they pick out one of the Charlie and Lola books by Lauren Child, I put on my best English accent and try to mimic their voices. The stories are fun and our girls love the characters.

This is a good story that will help to prepare a young child to lose a baby tooth and introduces them to the tooth fairy. We enjoyed reading this story together and our girls didn't groan too much at my attempt to sound English.
Noelle Maryam
Oct 01, 2014 Noelle Maryam rated it really liked it
Lola's wobbly tooth falls out and she puts it under her pillow. The tooth fairy leaves some money for the tooth and Lola bought a toy giraffe.
Mie
Aug 15, 2012 Mie rated it really liked it
In Japan, there is no tooth fairy. We just throw our baby tooth on the roof or under the floor to pray our adult tooth will be good and strong.
A.
Oct 15, 2008 A. rated it liked it
This is the first book I read for Lauren child. I was very excited because of what my friends said about her books. Also one of my friends sent me her site and it was very well presented.

I read this story quickly and, my first impression, I thought that all the characters in this book were girls!

I did not realize that the character wearing white shirt with blue sleeves was actually a boy until I moved to the next book. I was wondering which books are about charlie? Then I went back to this book
Sandie
Nov 07, 2011 Sandie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
My daughter and I love the Charlie and Lola books! Lola reminds me a bit of Eloise from the tv series Eloise.

This one was a gift to my daughter....the day she lost her first tooth we went into town to the book store and picked out this book which I thought was really cool considering she had just lost her first tooth and so did Lola.

I loved that they decided they needed more wobbly teeth to get more animals for the farm at the end of the book....my youngest son did that when he was little and
Drew Graham
Nov 25, 2016 Drew Graham rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids
Lola is insistent that her wobbly tooth must never fall out, but when she finds out there's a Tooth Fairy involved if it does...

I don't know why many of my most potent memories -- good or bad -- revolve around my teeth, but I definitely remember the thrill of losing a tooth and leaving it under the pillow (or a note when you should happen to lose your tooth on the front lawn). This is another solid C&L selection.
Marlee
Nov 15, 2013 Marlee rated it it was amazing
Both of my children loved this book. However, it was especially nice for my daughter to be able to relate to someone else being afraid of losing a tooth. Charlie and Lola books are so fun to read. I've never seen the tv show so can't compare it to that. However, I think that Charlie and Lola are both great characters for children to read about. Charlie is a great older brother. And Lola is so fun and passionate. These books are favourites in our house.
Janet
Apr 26, 2013 Janet rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens, fiction
I read this book with a 2nd grade child who is working on her reading skills. Both the student and I enjoyed the story. The story was interesting, humorous, and it flowed smoothly. I am not familiar with Lola and Charlie, but I did enjoy this tooth fairy story.
George
Smiling dream...brilliant! I swallowed my tooth as an 8-year-old and found coins in my shoe, which seemed to make sense for a swallowed tooth. If I'm ever in the situation with a missing tooth again, I'll use the smiling dream for sure.
Bridget Gambaiani
Apr 06, 2014 Bridget Gambaiani rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-books
Usually I hate books based on TV shows, but this one was an exception. It was a nice conversation starter about how baby teeth fall out. If you are a stickler for grammar skip this one, but the dialog is spot on for how real children speak.
Sian Taylor
Jul 28, 2011 Sian Taylor added it
Shelves: childrens
Brilliant book for young kids. The inventive illustrations and text makes any Charlie and Lola book a firm favourite of my six year old.

Dona
Feb 13, 2012 Dona rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture
This was one of my favorite Charlie and Lola books.
Krista the Krazy Kataloguer
This wasn't, in my opinion, one of the better Charlie and Lola stories.
Kiracashaw
Kiracashaw rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2015
Anya
Anya rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2014
Riley
Riley rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2013
Tamara
Tamara rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2008
Celimar
Celimar rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2013
Elanco Storytime
Elanco Storytime rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2009
Tara
Tara rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2014
Bethany-Rose Secker
Bethany-Rose Secker rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2015
Micki
Micki rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
Sylvi Shayl
Sylvi Shayl rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2012
Sophia6
Sophia6 rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2010
Michele
Michele rated it it was ok
May 04, 2013
Lisa Milton
Lisa Milton rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2008
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2009
Henry
Henry rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016
  • Amazing Airplanes
  • Big Chickens
  • Josephine Wants to Dance
  • My Tooth Is About to Fall Out
  • Fancy Nancy: Apples Galore!
  • Henry and Mudge and the Wild Wind (Henry and Mudge, #12)
  • Hairy Maclary's Showbusiness
  • The Animal Boogie
  • Mary Had a Little Lamp
  • Charlie Cook's Favorite Book
  • Love, Ruby Valentine
  • Millions to Measure
42016
Lauren Child grew up in Wiltshire as the middle child of three sisters and the daughter of two teachers. She has always been interested in the many aspects of childhood, from gazing into toy shop windows to watching American children's shows from the 1960s. After attending two Art Schools, where Lauren admits that she did not learn much, she travelled for six months, still unsure about which caree ...more
More about Lauren Child...

Charlie & Lola (1 - 10 of 68 books)
  • I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato
  • Charlie and Lola: But Excuse Me That is My Book (Charlie and Loal)
  • I Am Not Sleepy and I Will Not Go to Bed
  • I Am Too Absolutely Small for School
  • Charlie and Lola: Snow is My Favorite and My Best
  • I've Won, No I've Won, No I've Won
  • We honestly CAN look after your dog
  • I'm really ever so not well
  • Whoops! But It Wasn't Me