Start by marking “Allegiant: The Ultimate Quiz Book Game (Divergent Series Quiz Books 3)” as Want to Read:
Allegiant: The Ultimate Quiz Book Game (Divergent Series Quiz Books 3)

Allegiant: The Ultimate Quiz Book Game (Divergent Series Quiz Books 3)

Allegiant is the third book in the Divergent Series (Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant) by Veronica Roth.

This truly unique interactive quiz book game is the perfect addition to your reading enjoyment of this dystopian classic.

"I don't have a clue how you turned my book reading device into a game, but I loved it. You're a genius in my book".
Kathryn Cooper (KatherineCoope
Kindle Edition
Published June 16th 2014 by QuizEbooks.com (first published June 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Allegiant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Allegiant

Cecy Ixtacuy
Sep 14, 2014 Cecy Ixtacuy rated it really liked it
well, i didn´t like the end.
Lauren
Oct 04, 2015 Lauren rated it liked it
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen
Jun 25, 2014 Kelly Willcoxbrackeen rated it it was amazing
I need a re-read...

I loved doing these quizzes even though I realized how much information I forgot from Allegiant. This book would be a great tool to use on kids to encourage reading. It is extremely easy to use on the Kindle. It also helps me remember what I loved about the stories without having to read the book again. It also points out how much you missed or forgot from the story, at least it did for me. Yes, I recommend this book to all the fans that think they know or remember everything
Tindra
May 11, 2016 Tindra rated it liked it
This month I read Allegiant. The author is Veronica Roth. It is a fiction book Because almost none of the events can happen. It takes place inside the fence and outside the fence in the future. I rate this 4 out of 5 stars. I loved how action packed it was. It all started when the main ruler died and the main characters tris and Tobias and a few other friends went passed the wall and discoverd some very new things for them.
Michael O'Hearn
Nov 19, 2015 Michael O'Hearn rated it it was amazing
Allegiant was a strong ending to an excellent adventure. And the ending was...surprising. But I bought it and it felt right. Plus, I love the way Davids jumped between Tris and Four as the narrators. Think this was the only book she did that (could be wrong). Either way, it worked really well and the story moved fast a lot of tension between the characters. This one kept me on my toes.
Hannah Spitzley
Sep 10, 2015 Hannah Spitzley rated it it was amazing
After Tris and Tobias Reveal the message to the whole city (2nd book) no one is allowed to leave because Evelyn wants to put the factions back together. Tris and Tobias don't won't to stay in the city so they leave and have lots of adventures. This is a great book.
Shayma
Nov 02, 2015 Shayma rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-2015
Nyla
Jul 09, 2015 Nyla rated it it was amazing
Blake
Dec 01, 2014 Blake rated it liked it
This book was the final book of the divergent series. Overall this was a good book but i didn't like how it ended.
Little red reading books
Ce livre, les montagnes russes! A des moments il y a énorméments d'actions, mais à d'autres, c'est un plat! e suis vraiment mitigée!
Tabby Shiflett
I definitely need to go back and reread the third book. Entertaining and challenging. Do read the instructions at the beginning or you will be lost.
Mer DeBack
Mer DeBack rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2015
Avery Gonzales
Avery Gonzales rated it it was ok
Oct 27, 2016
Luis Montoya Castillo
Luis Montoya Castillo rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2015
Lynette
Lynette rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2015
Marina Jardim
Marina Jardim rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2015
Clarise
Clarise rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016
Andrea Ruedas
Andrea Ruedas rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2015
Daniela
Daniela rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2015
Maria Camila
Maria Camila rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
eva zervos
eva zervos rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2014
Valeria
Valeria rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2016
Feather Counts
Feather Counts rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2016
Michelle Soto
Michelle Soto rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2015
Kay
Kay rated it liked it
May 24, 2016
PurplePeopleEater
PurplePeopleEater rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
May 29, 2015
alessia marabini
alessia marabini rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2015
Teresa
Teresa rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2015
Teerthraj
Teerthraj rated it it was ok
Jan 10, 2016