Start by marking “Stealing Third” as Want to Read:
Stealing Third

Stealing Third

For Emily, going to camp, the summer before college starts, means leaving her feuding parents alone for the next eight weeks, and coming back to divorce papers is a risk she can’t take.

But no matter how many meddling phone calls, questionable hair decisions, and possibly illegal hookups she plans, her parents still march her off to Camp Champ totally against her will.

No ma
Published July 2014 by VP Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Stealing Third, please sign up.

Anna Katmore
Nov 26, 2014 Anna Katmore rated it it was amazing
Weird thing…I purchased this book without any recommendation or even reading reviews before. I clicked on the cover, because it caught my attention, read the blurb, and thought: Okay, why not?

Now, I started this book today, and finished it just ten minutes ago. That’s saying something, as you may guess.

First off, you need to know that this is a feel-good book. Nothing much happens, no real drama or too high stakes. It’s a light summer read (just something that I needed in this cold November), wi
Melinda
Aug 20, 2015 Melinda rated it it was amazing
Stealing Third is an absolutely adorable and light-hearted summer read. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was one of those books I couldn't stop reading till I finished.

Reasons to read this book
1) Emily. She's spunky, sassy, caring, and a little trouble-maker.

2) Tyler. His struggle between med school and baseball really made me feel empathy for him. Also he's such a sweetheart.

3) Emily and Tyler. Their chemistry is explosive and I love them.
diana (chaotic reader)
Rating: 3.5 of 5 stars
Sandy
Sep 28, 2015 Sandy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, no-potty-mouth, 2015
I received Stealing Third in an Armchair BEA giveaway. I’d never heard of this book or the author before that time. Because this isn’t a book that I went out of my way to get my hands on, I probably would have put off reading it longer except for the length. I knew that once I started this book (even if I didn’t enjoy it) then I would be able to finish it really quickly. And that was the case for sure. I finished it in a couple of hours.

As the description says, Emily’s parents’ relationship has
Layla
Apr 25, 2015 Layla rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

Just a nice simple feel good read!
Becky Rendon
Oct 02, 2015 Becky Rendon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun read

I enjoyed this quick read about a girl trying to get kicked out of camp. She came up with a crazy plan to try and save her parents' marriage. But what happens when camp is where she wants to stay? Will she try to complete her plan or stuff . It to spend more time with Hottie Mchottieface?
Kaitlyn
Mar 12, 2015 Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing
This book is a little slow getting into it. In the beginning I was uninterested and thought it was never going to be at a point where i would get fully into it. Once I kept reading it got interesting and YOU MUST READ THE EPILOGUE its so cute and adorable :)
Pierina
May 20, 2016 Pierina rated it really liked it
This was the perfect contemporary for summer feels! It was cute, funny and light hearted. An easy read that draws your attention from the beginning. I loved the characters, the humour, the fact that it was set in camp. It's innocent with a little kick.
Amy Ross
Aug 03, 2015 Amy Ross rated it it was amazing
Really good read, really enjoyed the characters and the relationship development :) really good light hearted contemporary:)
Caitlin Mcclain
Mar 25, 2015 Caitlin Mcclain rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forevers.

The best book ever written. Short love story that caught me and wouldn't let go. Finished so fast, I just couldn't put it down. Amazing!!
Shannon McDermott
Shannon McDermott rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2016
Kelli
Kelli rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2015
Jorden
Jorden rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Jody
Jody rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2015
Ellie
Ellie rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Beverly
Beverly rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2015
Aimee Ingram
Aimee Ingram rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Erica
Erica rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2016
Loz
Loz rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Cathleen Seay
Cathleen Seay rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2015
Luana
Luana rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2015
Mackenzie
Mackenzie rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2015
Amber Tanner
Amber Tanner rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2014
Recee
Recee rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2015
Cassie  Schlenk
Cassie Schlenk rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2015
Michelle Rahn
Michelle Rahn rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2016
Kayla
Kayla rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
  • Dating Trouble (Grover Beach Team, #5)
  • Stan (Summer, #1.5)
  • Forever Kinda Love (Lovelly, #1)
  • The Kissing Deadline
  • The Best Week of My Life
  • Thieves Like Us
  • Bad News Cowboy (Copper Ridge, #3)
  • Pride, Prejudice and the Perfect Bet (Perfect #2)
  • Hot Extraction (SEAL of Fortune, #1)
  • Learning to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
  • Picture This (Marsden #2)
  • Fast Glamour (The Glamour Series, #3)
  • Haley & Bentley (Falling for Bentley #2.5)
  • Love by Design
  • Rout of the Dem-Shyr (Ascendant, #2)
  • Intimate Secrets (The Love and Danger Series #3)
  • Losing It (Summer Lovin', #2)
  • Beck Bait (Young Adult Romance)
Marta Brown grew up in the Pacific Northwest and was a teenager when Doc Martens, Pearl Jam and flannel were the norm and Dylan loved Kelly forever. (Beverly Hills, 90210 shout out!)

She still lives just outside Seattle, now with her husband and cat, and loves the rain.

When she’s not writing about cute boys, first kisses and the magic and wonder of being seventeen, she’s watching The CW. And she s
More about Marta Brown...

“Too bad we were interrupted by Captain-brainless-bod and his trusty sidekick, Jenny-from-the-cockblock. Talk about bad timing.” 0 likes