Start by marking “Stubborn Fat Gone!�: Discover the Nightly Habit to Lose the Fat That Bothers You the Most” as Want to Read:

For the past decade, Jorge Cruise has helped people lose weight. Now he’s upped the ante by creating a program that’s not just about losing weight, but finally shedding the stubborn fat that’s most difficult to get rid of. Even those who have found success with Jorge’s other plans will be able to use this book to fully release those last few pounds—and keep them off.
This
Hardcover
Published April 28th 2015 by Hay House, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Stubborn Fat Gone!�, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stubborn Fat Gone!�

Tofts Reviews
May 13, 2015 Tofts Reviews rated it really liked it
Cruise promises this book “combines the best science along with the newest research on losing the most difficult fat in a complete 12 week plan.” While I have not committed myself to this 12 week plan (after all, I’m here to review the content), I certainly see the benefit of a complete and comprehensive approach to dieting/weight loss.

Cruise has authored several books and has many online resources available. This book, while it consists of previously compiled information, proves he is an expert
Shelley
Mar 24, 2015 Shelley rated it really liked it
ARC generously provided by publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This is the second book by Jorge Cruise that I have read.

Jorge Cruise concentrates on Belly fat, which has become a problem when we all turned low fat / high carb. These high carbs have then attached themselves to our mid sections.

This books is somewhat of a follow up book to his belly fat books, it follows the main principals when it comes to eating, but what it really focus' on in your mind set. A lot of our
Allison
Aug 17, 2015 Allison rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 2015-reads
First off I would like to say this book is not user friendly for my kindle app.
Some of the pages would have half a pink circle or a pink strip, taking up page after page in the beginning. Along with a ton of comparison photos that were cut off at the waste. Literally the first 5 % was nothing but filler, pictures, disclaimers and wait for it... advertisements!

Total put off.

This book does offer ideas on changing your diet, exercises and mind set.. but still came across as just another diet book
Dee
Aug 27, 2015 Dee rated it it was amazing
This diet plan worked out so well for me and the rest of my family. I managed to lose 30 pounds in two months this way and I have not gained any of it back. I think this book is like Atkins 2.0. It's low carbing but you can still eat vegetables and the list of freebie foods is pretty exhaustive, so Cruise's plan is not a hard one to follow
Bren
Probably a good book, however for me, it was just another "diet" book with specific sites and exercises. If you don't follow the "rules" there would be little change.
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2015
Donna Moores
Donna Moores rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2015
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2015
Misty Mitchell
Misty Mitchell rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2015
Cabrini Polz
Cabrini Polz rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2016
Margaret Ludwig
Margaret Ludwig rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Sharron
Sharron rated it it was ok
May 20, 2015
Judy Walsh
Judy Walsh rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2016
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
May 31, 2015
Lynda
Lynda rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2015
Karla J Sanders
Karla J Sanders rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2015
WPS
WPS rated it it was ok
Jun 03, 2015
Cynthia Young
Cynthia Young rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was ok
Jun 22, 2015
Laura Alves Markiewicz
Laura Alves Markiewicz marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Kris Evangeline
Kris Evangeline marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Kareemah
Kareemah marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Alena
Alena marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Haitham Taher
Haitham Taher marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Sally Boocock
Sally Boocock marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
tina m loomis
tina m loomis marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Diane L Hill
Diane L Hill marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2015
Susan
Susan added it
Jan 16, 2016
Lynn Moore
Lynn Moore marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Reema
Reema marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Shaimaa Salah
Shaimaa Salah marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
JULIE
JULIE marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016