Start by marking “Sculpting Her Body Perfect” as Want to Read:
Sculpting Her Body Perfect

Sculpting Her Body Perfect

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Covers the exercises you need to achieve your body-shaping goals. This title demonstrates them in an easy-to-follow fashion on the accompanying 60-minute DVD. It provides targeted bodysculpting instruction to smooth out any remaining problem areas.
Paperback, Third Edition, 240 pages
Published December 1st 2007 by Human Kinetics (first published August 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Sculpting Her Body Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sculpting Her Body Perfect

JoDell
I love this approach to weight lifting! I've tried several different weight lifting approaches and this is, by far, the best I've come across. I love that its tailored to women. I have used this approach and been happy with the results. By following this approach to strength training, you will add tone but not bulk. And its tailored to women of all fitness abilities and goals--from those who just want a little more tone and strength to those who want to compete in fitness competitions. The only...more
Lauralea
I think anyone doing the weight training program prescribed by this book will have outstanding results. The timelines, reps, and sets prescriptions are some of the more sensible I've seen. If your goal is to find a great program and don't really care about the science behind it, this is the book for you.

On the other hand, as a personal trainer (ACE certified), I was disappointed that the philosophy wasn't more scientifically sophisticated. There are some good pointers for what types of exercises...more
Roxanne
Very well done - I would have liked to see some example workout programs (not for individual body groups, but for overall body sculpting - at the end of the book as a sort of template), but this certainly gives some great guidance and good workout schedules per body part that will make it easy to incorporate into an overall body plan.
Supachick
I loved this book - it is what sold me on weight training with free weights, and gave me the confidence to set up my own programs. To me, its the basic bible of weight training - everything else is an add-on.
Marty
Good advice on resistance training exercises that backed up what my trainer already taught me. I was a little disappointed with the photos.
Amanda
Good book, but doesn't cover how to modify your workout schedule when you've sustained an injury.
Joe Antognini
Joe Antognini marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Jazz Smithson
Jazz Smithson marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Andrea
Andrea added it
Jul 13, 2014
Katherine B.
Katherine B. is currently reading it
Jun 28, 2014
T
T added it
Jun 12, 2014
Carrie
Carrie added it
Apr 22, 2014
Jordan Mellott
Jordan Mellott marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Mayra Maldonado
Mayra Maldonado marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Brad Schoenfeld, CSCS, CPT is widely regarded as one of America's leading fitness experts. He is the owner of the exclusive Personal Training Center for Women in Scarsdale, New York. Schoenfeld is a lifetime drug-free bodybuilder who has won numerous natural bodybuilding titles, including the All Natural Physique and Power Conference (ANPPC) Tri-State Naturals and USA Mixed Pairs crowns.

Schoenfeld...more
More about Brad Schoenfeld...
Women's Home Workout Bible M.A.X. Muscle Plan, The 28-Day Body Shapeover Foundations of Sport & Exercise Psychology Look Great Sleeveless