Start by marking “Timeless Desire (New Camelot, #2)” as Want to Read:
Timeless Desire (New Camelot, #2)

Timeless Desire (New Camelot #2)

Trust hides the truth and spans eternity when one secret-born of treachery and upheld by honor-stands between a broken heart and shattered soul. If you could live forever, what would you choose to live for? I chose honor... Awakening to a new world, Gawain has high hopes that the last 500 years have cooled the fires of hatred burning in the heart of his wife, Nimue. ...more
Published May 30th 2014 by Breathless Press (first published March 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Timeless Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Timeless Desire

Christina
Mar 24, 2014 Christina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, Torie James delivers with Timeless Desire! It was a page turner. The suspense built up appropriately, and kept me hooked.

I don't like to put spoilers in my reviews, so don't look for any. Let me just say it is chock full of humor, suspense, passion, and action.

When a book leaves me wanting more, it gets my top rating. This one definitely earned it. I cannot wait for book 3 to see what happens next! The plot twists were amazing and well thought out.

Great job Ms. James!! Can't wait to
K
Aug 26, 2014 K rated it it was amazing
The second book in Torie James' series is truly deserving of praise, and every single one of those five stars. Not only has she successfully pulled off a sequel, she did so with style and class that only the best authors can pull off. The storyline is original, making this a great stand alone novel as well as a continuance of the New Camelot series.

Nimue and Gawain have some serious issues. Like how she wants to kill him, or how he refuses to give up loving her. Nimue is Gawain's Lady disdain, h
Ishabelle Torry
Jan 27, 2015 Ishabelle Torry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cannot exclaim just how much I freaking love New Camelot enough!

Book two in the New Camelot series, the story picks up where one ends with a whole new ménage of issues that time failed to heal, only worsen. New dangers, new enemies, and an old love that is in desperate need of rekindling.

Nimue and Gawain have been separated by a secret so dark there is no hope...or forgiveness to be found. Nim is determined to make Gawain suffer, and vows to break their blood link at all cost.

Gawain's only des
Decadent Kane
Ms. James continues to impress me.

In the second book of her New Camelot series, Timeless Desire, Nimue and Gawain go head to head in their relationship as the knights and Aurther face Uther and a new foe. While the adventure lies in the total deceit through out the piece, the relationship between Nim and Gawain is intense, fireworks both good and bad.

Torie James did an incredible job pitting her lovers against each other and keeping their secrets, which had me on the edge of my seat dying to kno
Rachel L.  Demeter
The incredibly talented Torie James does it again! In Timeless Desire, she gifts us with two stunning characters, Nimue and Gawain, whose love story inspires laughter, tears, and tingly sensations in all the right places. ;-) Ms. James's has a truly unique and innovative voice—fresh, witty, and flowing with lovable, highly identifiable personalities. I was hooked from the get go and entranced until the very end. When I reached the conclusion, I felt like I was saying goodbye to dear friends!

Her
Nik August
Nov 17, 2014 Nik August rated it it was amazing
I can't impress upon you all who read reviews how much I loved this story. Totally fell in love with Gawain. This installment was intense, emotional, heart wrenching, hysterical, and powerful. What a web of story lines. I laughed, I cried, (more than once), and I read it in 3 days! I loved the made up words: douchetardism? OMG! I think this is the most fun I've ever had reading. BUY IT!

This part of my review is for Torie James herself. (not a spoiler). As I read a specific part, I'm mumbling to
Jeannie Wise
May 15, 2014 Jeannie Wise rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The 2nd book from New Camelot was as good, if not better than the first. Ms. James pulls you into her world and you are easily lost in the characters. Once again I found myself traveling into the realm that is New Camelot. I laughed out loud at witty banter, I cried and at one point I wanted to climb into the book and shake Nim. It is a great read from page ONE. Torie James is a literary treasure and I promise you will be delighted with her Gem of a book. If you have not read her work, by all ...more
Christina Mcclellan
Book two of the New Camelot series. From the very first word, I was drawn into Gawain and Nimue's story. Betrayal, secrets and an ending you won't see coming. I laughed, I cried and I loved every single word. Torie James is a master of making magic with words. If I could give it more stars, I would! I can't wait until the next book!
Mia Epsilon
Sep 27, 2014 Mia Epsilon rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow. I thought I loved book 1. I love book 2 MORE. Nim is a tough character, so strong and yet so very in love. Gawain is the perfect blend of trying to fit in this 'new world' and wanting to be back where he knows what the heck is going on. LOVE isn't strong enough for this book. When's Book 3? I have Camelot withdrawls...
Galina Sulaiman
Aug 13, 2016 Galina Sulaiman rated it really liked it
I liked this book better than the first! It had the right amount of myth, action, sex, magic. I enjoyed this story, the flow kept me reading. Nim and Gawains story is a roller coaster ride of emotions to put it mildly. This book brought back all the characters from book one and a new set of enemies. Very good book, I give it a 4+ stars. Will be getting book 3.
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

Talk about a unique spin on the characters of Camelot! Ms. James writes with a delightful snarky wit.

Read full review in the 2015 March issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Brantwijn Serrah
A Wonderful Story, Love the Characters Best

This book, and its leading lady Nimue, is the reason I picked up the New Camelot series to begin with. I couldn't wait to read this one, and it absolutely lived up to my hopes. I love the twist on the romance Nimue and Gawain share, and I love the continuation of the main plot overall as well. I can't wait for Book 3.
Melissa
Jan 09, 2016 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh cant wait for more

I must say that the background story in this book made it so much better. Between the Knights and their wives, trying to save the world, this book definitely brings New Camelot to life.n
Tennille
Tennille rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2014
Amber
Amber rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2014
Tennille
Tennille rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2014
Leigh Johnson
Leigh Johnson rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2014
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2016
rolf johnsen
rolf johnsen rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2015
Wendy Schuffert
Wendy Schuffert rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2014
bindi garner
bindi garner rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2016
Perci Brooks
Perci Brooks rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2014
Danielle Kase
Danielle Kase rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2014
Kai
Kai rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2014
Brantwijn Serrah
Brantwijn Serrah rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2016
Johanna Rae
Johanna Rae rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2016
Krista Kelley
Krista Kelley rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2014
Katorah Kenway
Katorah Kenway rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2015
  • Cupcakes & Chardonnay
  • Saving Katya
  • Coyote Home: Coyote Hunger Book 1
  • South Row
  • Following Your Heart (Love Conquers All #1)
  • A Love Rekindled (The Game of Love #1)
  • Tamed by the Fire (The Academy #4)
  • Hearts Aflame Collection III: 4-Book Bundle
  • Justified Love (Southern Gentleman #1)
  • Her Honor's Bodyguard
  • Bad Boy of New Orleans
  • Tempest Rise (Treborel, #1)
  • Just Fall (The Fall, #1)
  • Outside the Lines (The Line, #3)
  • What Endures
  • Conceit (Se7en Deadly SEALs, #1)
  • Scandalous Endeavors (Ladies and Scoundrels #1)
  • Becoming His Mate (Douglas Mountain Shifters)(Fountain of Love)
Born on the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous,Torie is the illegitimate love child of Han Solo and Daenerys Targaryen. Rescued by Gandalf shortly before her home planet was destroyed in the last days of the Clone Wars, she was raised in relative obscurity by her foster parents, Severus Snape and Pippi Longstocking. At the tender age of 113, she inherited the best little ...more
More about Torie N. James...

New Camelot (2 books)
  • Timeless Night (New Camelot, #1)

“I can't. What's more, I lose the will to want to as each day passes. I am neither good nor noble. The tragedy is I no longer care. You're wise to deny me your gift, Emrys. If I had your power, I would be a servant to madness first. And a man cannot serve two masters and come out unscathed. I may curse you in my pain, but you save me from a greater evil.” 1 likes
“What am I doing? Right now, I'm minding my own business. Try it sometime, Gawain. You might like it.” 0 likes