Start by marking “Dragon Prime (Legacies, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Prime (Legacies, #4)

Dragon Prime (Legacies #4)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  476 ratings  ·  14 reviews
This story is loosely related to the Legacies series. He is a Prime Warrior of the Dragon Clan. An alien to Earth. Fighting a battle that could tip the balance between two seperate worlds. But now his greatest mission isn't the battle, or the blood of the enemy. It's the love of one woman's heart. One he's lost once already and vows he will not lose again.
Trade Paperback, 132 pages
Published November 1st 2007 by Ellora's Cave (first published January 14th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Prime, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Prime

Julie (jjmachshev)
An alright novella-size story from Lora Leigh, "Dragon Prime" stars the typical Leigh Alpha claiming his woman on a futuristic Earth where humans and a select few aliens use their psi-powers trying to defend against bad aliens. Not her best, but then again, even Leigh's mediocre reads are fun.

She holds a piece of his soul and doesn't even know it. He failed to protect her the last time her soul walked the Earth. Now that she's been reborn, he has no intention of letting her get away this time. I
Sandra
This book was very hard to read. I would have given **1/2 if we had half stars.

The idea was good but I kept feeling I was missing a whole lot of story. My guess is this is the first in a trilogy - ie Dragon Prime, Phoenix Prime and Gryphon Prime. Each searching for their soul mates on earth. Oh did I forget to say, they are aliens, "Guardians" and really dragons, phonenixes and gryphons.

The back story as to why they are here, the confrontation with Mother Earth/Nature, and who and what all the
Kathy Davie
I guess ya just gotta cram as much as possible in if you're limited to only 143 pages. At least, that's my assumption for why Leigh started with such an incomprehensible mash. It kind of reminds me of Allyson James' Dragon series but when you are trying to jam so much concept into such a tiny number of pages, concept just dies a baffling death.

It was obviously intended to be the start of a new series; I can understand why it didn't get off the ground.
Marney Dragoo
My least favorite Lora Leigh book. I usually love her stuff but this one didn't grab me. Not a keeper for me.
Ladiibbug
? Legacies, Book 3 ? Book 4?

#1 in a spin-off series after Legacies ?

"He is a Prime Warrior of the Dragon Clan, and an alien living on Earth, "fighting a battle that could tip the balance between two separate worlds.

But now his greatest mission isn't the battle, or the blood of an enemy. It's the love of one woman's heart. One he's lost once already and vows he will not lose again."

I enjoyed this, tho being new to sci fi/fantasy, I never really understood who was fighting who and why. Something
Carolyn F.
I looked at other reviewers and know I'm not in the minority. This book stunk! I used to love this author, then liked this author, now I'm barely tolerating her books. The fights for dominance are verging on ridiculous. The beginning of the books starts out bad and then just goes on from there. "Fuck!", she wheezed out in shock. ... "Not yet", ... Lady Lynn. Very, very soon." Ugh!
Lisa Davis
Dragon Prime started out fine. Dragon was the ultimate warrior, determined to claim what was his, though he did get a little sulky. Lynn was tough and a fighter, except when it came to claiming her "inner" power. I'm not a fan of reincarnation stories, but this one was good. I think Ms. Leigh needs to write Gryphon, and Phoenix's story if nothing else, since she did leave a teaser at the end.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I read this in a hotel room late at night after a long day of work on a job assignment. I had actually read the first three book earlier this week and was eagerly looking to this last one for a big finale. This was a disappointing dud for me.
Mara
Better than the second, if only because this at least is short. So sex and story are somewhat balanced.
Netanella
Poor scifi wrapped around steamy sex. A fun read, but not very good.
Erotic Horizon
Dragon Prime by Lora Leigh (2007)
Jan
May 24, 2010 Jan added it
TBR Pile
Amie
too short
Jessica Arnold
Jessica Arnold marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Staci
Staci added it
Feb 21, 2015
Beccaloo
Beccaloo marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Rev
Rev marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Casey Nelson
Casey Nelson marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Lyn
Lyn marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Edna
Edna marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas - Volume 1
  • Ties That Bind (includes: Bound Hearts, #1)
  • Manaconda (includes Trek Mi Q'an novella & Horde Wars #4)
  • Beyond the Dark (Includes: Tale of the Demon World, #5; Breeds, #13)
  • Stop Dragon My Heart Around: Two Book Collection
  • King of Diamonds (Wonderland, #3)
  • Hot Spell (Demon World, #2; Breeds, #6; The Guardians, Prequel)
  • Rescue Me (Includes: T-FLAC, #11.5; Tempting SEALs, #6)
  • The Club
  • Sophie's Dragon (Supernatural Bonds, #3)
  • Prince of Spies (Dragon Knights, #4)
  • Romance at the Edge: In Other Worlds
  • Ride the Stars (Drac Duology #1)
  • Crossing the Line (Entwined Fates, #3)
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more
More about Lora Leigh...

Legacies (4 books)
  • Shattered Legacy (Legacies, #1)
  • Shadowed Legacy (Legacies, #2)
  • Savage Legacy (Legacies, #3)
Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1) Wild Card (Elite Ops, #1) Mercury's War (Breeds, #16) Lion's Heat (Breeds, #21) Tanner's Scheme (Breeds, #9)