Start by marking “Dragon Prime (Legacies, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Prime (Legacies, #4)

Dragon Prime (Legacies #4)

This story is loosely related to the Legacies series. He is a Prime Warrior of the Dragon Clan. An alien to Earth. Fighting a battle that could tip the balance between two seperate worlds. But now his greatest mission isn't the battle, or the blood of the enemy. It's the love of one woman's heart. One he's lost once already and vows he will not lose again.
Trade Paperback, 132 pages
Published November 1st 2007 by Ellora's Cave (first published January 14th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Prime, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Prime

Mskychick
Aug 26, 2015 Mskychick rated it did not like it
Shelves: henrico-ebook
This book deserves negative stars! Asinine and confusing.
Eva Millien
Jul 16, 2015 Eva Millien rated it it was amazing
Alyx’s greatest mission is the love of one woman’s heart, one he’s lost once already and vows he will not lose again in this riveting paranormal romance.

Lynn has fought for control of her gifts and she has no intention of letting them loose no matter how sexy the alien dragon is and the reader can’t help but get caught up in burning intensity of the story as Alyx tries to win over his bond mate. There is lots of fiery chemistry and steamy sex scenes that scorch the reader while this couple’s rel
Julie (jjmachshev)
Mar 15, 2009 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, 2009-reads
An alright novella-size story from Lora Leigh, "Dragon Prime" stars the typical Leigh Alpha claiming his woman on a futuristic Earth where humans and a select few aliens use their psi-powers trying to defend against bad aliens. Not her best, but then again, even Leigh's mediocre reads are fun.

She holds a piece of his soul and doesn't even know it. He failed to protect her the last time her soul walked the Earth. Now that she's been reborn, he has no intention of letting her get away this time. I
Kathy Davie
Mar 31, 2016 Kathy Davie rated it did not like it
The first in the Prime erotica paranormal romance series with a loose tie to Leigh's Legacies series.

I guess ya just gotta cram as much as possible in, if you're limited to only 143 pages. At least, that's my assumption for why Leigh started with such an incomprehensible mash.

It kind of reminds me of Allyson James' Dragon series, but when you are trying to jam so much concept into such a tiny number of pages, concept just dies a baffling death.

It was obviously intended to be the start of a new s
Sandra
Jan 08, 2010 Sandra rated it it was ok
Shelves: pnr-uf, own
This book was very hard to read. I would have given **1/2 if we had half stars.

The idea was good but I kept feeling I was missing a whole lot of story. My guess is this is the first in a trilogy - ie Dragon Prime, Phoenix Prime and Gryphon Prime. Each searching for their soul mates on earth. Oh did I forget to say, they are aliens, "Guardians" and really dragons, phonenixes and gryphons.

The back story as to why they are here, the confrontation with Mother Earth/Nature, and who and what all the
Marney Dragoo
Feb 27, 2015 Marney Dragoo rated it it was ok
My least favorite Lora Leigh book. I usually love her stuff but this one didn't grab me. Not a keeper for me.
Ladiibbug
Oct 28, 2008 Ladiibbug rated it really liked it
? Legacies, Book 3 ? Book 4?

#1 in a spin-off series after Legacies ?

"He is a Prime Warrior of the Dragon Clan, and an alien living on Earth, "fighting a battle that could tip the balance between two separate worlds.

But now his greatest mission isn't the battle, or the blood of an enemy. It's the love of one woman's heart. One he's lost once already and vows he will not lose again."

I enjoyed this, tho being new to sci fi/fantasy, I never really understood who was fighting who and why. Something
Carolyn F.
Dec 11, 2012 Carolyn F. rated it did not like it
I looked at other reviewers and know I'm not in the minority. This book stunk! I used to love this author, then liked this author, now I'm barely tolerating her books. The fights for dominance are verging on ridiculous. The beginning of the books starts out bad and then just goes on from there. "Fuck!", she wheezed out in shock. ... "Not yet", ... Lady Lynn. Very, very soon." Ugh!
Lisa Davis
Jul 08, 2012 Lisa Davis rated it liked it
Dragon Prime started out fine. Dragon was the ultimate warrior, determined to claim what was his, though he did get a little sulky. Lynn was tough and a fighter, except when it came to claiming her "inner" power. I'm not a fan of reincarnation stories, but this one was good. I think Ms. Leigh needs to write Gryphon, and Phoenix's story if nothing else, since she did leave a teaser at the end.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I read this in a hotel room late at night after a long day of work on a job assignment. I had actually read the first three book earlier this week and was eagerly looking to this last one for a big finale. This was a disappointing dud for me.
Mara
Oct 29, 2012 Mara rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr, novella
Better than the second, if only because this at least is short. So sex and story are somewhat balanced.
Netanella
Poor scifi wrapped around steamy sex. A fun read, but not very good.
Erotic Horizon
Dragon Prime by Lora Leigh (2007)
Amanda A
Amie
Apr 02, 2010 Amie rated it liked it
too short
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Jess
Jess rated it it was ok
Sep 12, 2016
Carrie Wilson
Carrie Wilson marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Rachel Hower
Rachel Hower marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2016
Lillium
Lillium rated it it was ok
Aug 06, 2016
Chris Bridges
Chris Bridges rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2016
Lexa
Lexa marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Shana Fawn Cooper
Shana Fawn Cooper rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2016
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas - Volume 1
  • Ties That Bind (includes: Bound Hearts, #1)
  • Manaconda (Trek Mi Q'an #6) (Horde Wars #4)
  • Shifter (Includes: Warriors of Poseidon #2.5; Breeds #15; Children of the Sea Prequel)
  • Stop Dragon My Heart Around (Stop Dragon My Heart Around, #1-2)
  • Apocalypse Cowboy
  • The Club
  • Rescue Me (Includes: T-FLAC, #11.5; Tempting SEALs, #6)
  • Drui Claiming (Supernatural Bonds, #4)
  • Bound by Desire (Wonderland, #3)
  • Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)
  • Hot Spell (Demon World, #2; Breeds, #6; The Guardians, Prequel)
  • Lurin's Surrender (Life in the Vrail, #1)
  • Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down (B.A.D. Agency, #0.5; Vikings Underground, #2)
  • Men to Die For
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more
More about Lora Leigh...

Legacies (4 books)
  • Shattered Legacy (Legacies, #1)
  • Shadowed Legacy (Legacies, #2)
  • Savage Legacy (Legacies, #3)