Start by marking “Why do you hate me?” as Want to Read:
Why do you hate me?

Why do you hate me?

If you hate something, would you change it? And if you change it, will you like it? Hindi alam ni Charity kung bakit ayaw na ayaw sa kanya ni Jayden Corpuz. Hindi pa kailanman ito nangyari sa buhay niya. Simula pagkabata, mahal na siya ng mga taong nakapaligid sa kanya. Ni isa, mapa babae o lalaki, wala siyang naging hater. At ngayong 21 years old na siya, saka pa siya ...more

To ask other readers questions about Why do you hate me?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why do you hate me?

Vanessa Kay
Sep 16, 2016 Vanessa Kay rated it it was amazing
I was just browsing for some most read stories in Wattpad when I stumbled to this story. The book summary was very catchy. Why catchy? It’s because this is about the story between two people who started as enemies. Well, sort of? Hehehe. I don’t want to be a spoiler, so I won’t tell anything to you. If you’re that curious, then give this story a shot.

Just like its predecessor, “Training to Love”, this book is undeniably another hit from the author. I like how words were used and scenes we’re cre
Patrizz
May 12, 2016 Patrizz rated it really liked it
Another swoon worthy read from one of my fave author on Wattpad. Read it on one-sitting and really enjoyed it. I am really fascinated with stories where the guy have a bipolar attitude. It adds some spice to the story tbh. At first I hate Cha's character because she's a brat, loves to party and isn't serious almost about every relationship she had but I come to love her character when that dripping moment came where she's willing to change for that one person she loves which is Jayden. But ...more
Nicole
I think I'm on a Filipino Wattpad stories reading spree. :)

This story is a companion novel to Training To Love about Trisha's ex, Jayden.

Jayden meets Charity, a wild party girl, the daughter of Cebu City's Mayor. It's a cute love-hate relationship. With it's doses of drama, mainly on insecurity and drama. Which Trisha and Troy are slightly responsible for.

I can say that I'm shocked at how Jayden is.

So hot. And sexy. Really mature. Can't believe this side of him wasn't shown in Training To Love.

W
Elle
Dec 13, 2015 Elle rated it it was amazing
I really wasn't planning on leaving a review, but since there seems to be a shortage of those here, a story which I feel deserves one, I'm going to write one.

My heart...I think it's on overdrive right now, after feeling so many different emotions becaus of this book. Happiness. Kilig. Inis. More kilig. Rage. Kilig with hotness. Sadness. Heartbreak. Kilog again. And then bloody mirder. And then kilig with hotness again. Amd then finally, finally, you'll just end up crying tears of joy because at
Lara
Nov 07, 2014 Lara rated it it was amazing
Nanibago ko kay Jayden dito. Haha. Ibang iba nung sa Training to Love. Nakatuwa silang dalawa ni Charity. Ang ganda nung story. Sarap i-marathon ng story ni Jonaxx. :")
Jane Jozelle
Jane Jozelle rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2014
Naomi
Naomi rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2015
Annie Dc
Annie Dc rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2015
Aimee
Aimee rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2015
Crizelle Grace
Crizelle Grace rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Irah
Irah rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2014
Ludy Mae
Ludy Mae rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2014
Kyla Ayala
Kyla Ayala rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2016
Jennifer Galia
Jennifer Galia rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Rica
Rica rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2015
Faye
Faye rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2016
Joanne Elizabeth Licarte
Joanne Elizabeth Licarte rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Jolina Catayoc
Jolina Catayoc rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2015
Christhia Mendoza
Christhia Mendoza rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2016
Queenie Jane
Queenie Jane rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2015
Shaniqah
Shaniqah rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Eya Dela Merced
Eya Dela Merced rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Marj Mendoza
Marj Mendoza rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2015
Jeanne Teves
Jeanne Teves rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2014
Aubrey Mangaya
Aubrey Mangaya rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2016
Micah_Tanag
Micah_Tanag rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Aries Raven
Aries Raven rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
Shaina Quidilla
Shaina Quidilla rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2014
Charisa
Charisa rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Viel Miguel
Viel Miguel rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Boy Next Door (Part One)
  • She Will be Loved (Consunji Series, #4)
  • Practicing My First Real Kiss (My First Real Kiss, #1)
  • Spark of Light (Avery, #1)
  • Game Maker (Game, #2)
  • The Girl He Never Noticed
  • Wild With You (Independence Falls, #4)
  • Unavoidable (Girls on Top Series, Book 1)
  • Class 3-C Has A Secret
  • Yank
  • Use Somebody
  • Strip Teaser (Naked Nights, #1)
  • Plastic Confidence (The Good Bye Trilogy, #1)
  • Masked Encounters (Intoxicating Passion, #1)
  • One
  • Her Dom (Dominic Powers, #1)
Jonahmae Pacala was never fond of reading longnovels during her elementary years but found a deep connection with sshort sad stories. She discovered her flair for writing at the early age of ten. What was once a hobby has now grown into a passion for writing online.
More about Jonahmae Pacala (jonaxx)...