Start by marking “True Colors Intermediate Book with Online Access” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
True Colors Intermedia...

Diane Naughton

True Colors Intermediate Book with Online Access

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Is a tomato actually red? Should you wear white on your wedding day in China? Explore how we see colors, how colors make us feel, and what colors mean in our cultures and celebrations.
Published January 9th 2014 by Cambridge University Press

To ask other readers questions about True Colors Intermediate Book with Online Access, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about True Colors Intermediate Book with Online Access

Kosuke Arai
Jul 11, 2016 Kosuke Arai rated it liked it
1,80minutes
2,Cambridge Discovery Interactive Readers
3, vavecegth, cones, envelopes, honna, bitten, draw, board
4,There is not any special, but gppd point is the first section. In this section we can know some knowledge of color and how our eyes work when we see colors. Also what I was surprised thing is when we see black, our eye fanction doesn't work, it means black doesn't really color.
5,This book was little strange, but it made me fun. This book was about color. As you know, color is very fami
Sayaka
Jul 16, 2014 Sayaka rated it it was amazing
1 Cambridge LevelB1+
2 7/4=30 minutes
3 colors, symbol, kimono, cultures, personality, nature, celebrations
4 a)"Seeing things in color is something we rarely think about. It's something we enjoy."
b) Colors make me feel warm, cool, happy, sad and so on. Colors give me emotions.
5 I didn't know the colors and patterns on a kimono have great meanings. I was surprised at their meanings. I understand I live deeply with colors and colors have something to do with our cultures.
Sophie Muller
Sophie Muller marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Laura Cebolla tudela
Laura Cebolla tudela marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Gerardo
Gerardo marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Carolĭna Romero Lillo
Carolĭna Romero Lillo marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Jordi Vidal Ull
Jordi Vidal Ull marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Chutikan Jah
Chutikan Jah marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Khim
Khim marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Jz Rangsan
Jz Rangsan marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016