Start by marking “The-Adonis (Incurably Wicked, #2)” as Want to Read:
The-Adonis (Incurably Wicked, #2)

The-Adonis (Incurably Wicked, #2)

Grecian Fantasies hosts one of the hottest balls in town, a naughty Nobody-Knows-Your-Name masquerade that is not only exclusive, but is also not for the faint of heart.
Pleasure, fantasy, fetish, and vice are all on the menu at this ball. The only thing not up for grabs is the notorious woman behind its creation, but that is about to change.

The-Adonis is the second insta
Published by Punk & Sissy Publications (first published November 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The-Adonis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The-Adonis

Kim
Dec 01, 2012 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The setting, A Grecian ball. Rob had let his loyalties let Thea walk out of his life once before. Read this sexy yet classy short story and see what happens when they meet up years later. Charity mixes just the right erotica and story together so you enjoy both genre. Love the characters and how she came up with them. Thank you Charity for sharing with us. For Adult eyes only.
Robert Zimmermann
Dec 13, 2012 Robert Zimmermann rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Parkerson weaves an interesting love triangle into this sexy story.

The book starts out at a party where “no one knows each other” and they can be free to act out their wildest fantasies. But it doesn’t take long for it to turn into something much more. The main character Rob is working security for the event. But it’s not until after the party is over that things start to get interesting.

What takes place next can’t be talked about too much because it’ll lead to some spoiling of the story. (Short
Cinta
Nov 27, 2012 Cinta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another hot story by Charity Parkerson. She really knows how to create steamy situations without making the reader think that the story is vulgar, as I have seen in other erotica stories by many other authors, unfortunately. Really interesting how things can turn up when you find people from your past in your way. The results can be unexpected. Very enjoyable story, although at some point I thought the story was rushed up and I would have loved to see it more developed (or maybe I just wanted ...more
Edenmary Black
Dec 12, 2012 Edenmary Black rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charity Parkerson’s latest adults-only title, The-Adonis, is a classic example of the author’s ability to create a great plot, memorable characters and a cool setting in the erotica genre. The story is short, yet quickly draws readers into the secluded world of a Grecian Fantasies ball, where almost anything goes. It’s fabulous fantasy, until the only woman who is off limits, meets a man with a link to her past. This is well written, entertaining erotica to warm even the coldest night.
Katherine McCarthy
My Thoughts

Review on my blog

The-Adonis is a short story that really gets you thinking about that one that got away. The characters are believable; the story is compelling and nicely written so it’s engaging from beginning to end. I found the story unique, heartfelt and even funny at times. The chemistry between the characters shines and it just makes you feel sexy reading it.

I think this story definitely has the potential to be a full-length novel and I found myself not wanting it to end. So if
Ben Ditmars
Nov 30, 2012 Ben Ditmars rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won't spoil the details but Author Charity Parkerson brings two former love interests together in an unexpected and exciting situation. Her characters were spot on and their passion felt years in the making. Definitely worth checking out if you want an original erotica that's not like the others.
Suzy Ayers
Dec 30, 2013 Suzy Ayers rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. It made me stop and think about how choices in our life are not so set in stone. I can tell the author a true romantic. I only wished it was not so short, it could easily be drawn out into a full length book. Which I hope she does at some point with additional scenes at The Adonis.
Stacey
Mar 19, 2014 Stacey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another winner from award-winning Charity Parkerson. Sure, this book isn't for the kiddies, but at the same time it is a compelling story well-told. The characters are real and interesting, and who doesn't love reuniting with an old flame? I heartily recommend this book and all her other titles.
Michelle
Jun 30, 2015 Michelle rated it did not like it
Charity Parkerson
Nov 27, 2012 Charity Parkerson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Karena Marie
Karena Marie rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2013
Charity Parkerson
Jun 16, 2014 Charity Parkerson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mistress of the Dark Path
Mistress of the Dark Path rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2013
Charity Parkerson
Oct 18, 2013 Charity Parkerson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Boyko Ovcharov
Boyko Ovcharov rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2016
Regina Puckett
Regina Puckett rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2014
Preston
Preston rated it did not like it
Mar 16, 2016
Ruby Madden
Ruby Madden rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2013
Mia
Mia rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2013
Greg
Greg rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2013
Pickapairbooks
Pickapairbooks rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2013
M.E. Franco
M.E. Franco rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2014
Regina Puckett
Regina Puckett rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2015
Jams Roses
Jams Roses rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2013
Helle Gade
Helle Gade marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2012
Dana Delamar
Dana Delamar marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2012
Jennifer Domenico
Jennifer Domenico marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2012
Joey
Joey marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2012
Bjorn Street
Bjorn Street marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2012
Stephanie Tuell
Stephanie Tuell marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
M.E. Franco
M.E. Franco marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2013
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2013
Mischief
Mischief marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2013
Ganda
Ganda added it
Apr 08, 2013
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Shawn
Shawn marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Joan Degray
Joan Degray marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Tia
Tia marked it as to-read
Debra Jones
Debra Jones marked it as to-read
Ann Waters
Ann Waters marked it as to-read
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Charity Parkerson is an award winning and multi-published author with Ellora's Cave Publishing, Midnight Books, and Punk & Sissy Publications. Born with no filter from her brain to her mouth, she decided to take this odd quirk and insert it in her characters.

*Winner of 2, 2014 Readers' Favorite Awards
*2014 Golden Ankh nominee
*2013 Readers' Favorite Award Winner
*2013 Reviewers' Choice Award W
More about Charity Parkerson...