Start by marking “The Gatekeeper's Key (Spellbound Consortium , #3)” as Want to Read:
The Gatekeeper's Key (Spellbound Consortium , #3)

The Gatekeeper's Key (Spellbound Consortium #3)

The magical world is in an uproar, cast into turmoil by attacks from Hellish minions. Amid the chaos, Sorceress Krystine Iamides bears the daunting responsibility of concealing the supernatural from humanity.

While investigating a wicked cult's ritualistic sacrifice, Krys is thrust into the path of her estranged lover, Detective Jean-Luc Chevalier -- a man with a knack for
Kindle Edition
Published by Payne & Taylor (first published February 8th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Gatekeeper's Key, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Gatekeeper's Key

Jackie *Fire and Ice Book Reviews*
I FREAKING LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF THIS BOOK!!!! Nick and Alisha always does this to me. They write an awesome book, and they leave me wanting, no needing more.

Jean-Luc is one of my favorite characters, so of course I loved this book. Jean-Luc is a bad ass by himself, but when you add Krystine, you get one crazy book.

A lot of things happen in this book that will have your mind spinning trying to keep up with the fast pace action. Not to mention the sweet romance between Krys and JL.

With every b
Michelle
Feb 13, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I have several issues with this book

1.I stayed up till 4am this morning reading the book. The authors might be selfishly unaware that I work with children, and will possibly need medication to get through the day.

2. Because of the many humourous and sassy lines in TGK I laughed out loud at times. A good thing surely? You would think so. Let me give up a little insight into what went down. I laughed at 3.23am, it woke the cat beside me (Sibby Siburton) who farted with the fright. Now the fact th
Justine Gauckler
Jan 10, 2015 Justine Gauckler rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewing-books
OMFG!!!!!! From beginning to end I love this book. I've read every book in this series and just wow. The way the authors wove this story amazes me. How they were able to continue the series without flaws is awesome.
Heidi
Feb 24, 2015 Heidi rated it it was amazing
I was given this book to read for my honest thoughts and a review. Thank you N Taylor for this opportunity once again.

The Gatekeeper's key is the third book in Spellbound Consortium series and what a book it is.

This book is all about Sorceress Krystine Iamides & Detective Jean-Luc Chevalier, its fast paced Magical and very sexy.

The magical world is in a huge uproar, cast into turmoil because of attacks from Hellish minions. And Amid the chaos, Beautiful Sorceress Krystine Iamides Holds the e
Kristi Cramer
These books keep getting better. The skill of the authors has grown so much. The storytelling remains rich and vivid, while the verbiage gets more concise - and therefore packs a more powerful punch.

The story of Jean-Luc and Krystine is a great love story as well as a great adventure. We're taken on the run from gargoyles at Notre Dame in Paris, through tunnels full of demons in a Labyrinth in Greece, and defending civilians from possessed gunmen across Central Park.

The battle against a
J.M.
Jan 27, 2015 J.M. rated it it was amazing
I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys an excellent paranormal/fantasy.

I read the Christmas prequel before reading this, so I had some idea of what to expect from the writing, but I couldn't have predicted that the storytelling would be quite this amazing. These ladies know how to weave a plot and keep things interesting. Normally, I can read pretty quickly, but this book encourages the reader to sit and chew a while before moving on. I love that. It was definitely more than a romance, more
Doris
Feb 17, 2015 Doris rated it it was amazing
*I was provided a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

The Gatekeeper's Key is book 3 in this series, and can be read as a standalone, which I have. Now I simply MUST get my hands on the prior books! I have fallen in love with it! This may be my favorite find so far this year!
Keys and Jean-Luc's banter.. priceless! From the moment he comes back to be her knight in shining armor... till the last flip of the page, I was enthralled!
I can't wait to start the first of the series and I
Diane
Feb 10, 2015 Diane rated it it was amazing
Received a complimentary copy to read and review. Great book. I couldn’t put it down. Love the characters and world that was created. It has some great twists and turns. Readers are drawn into the story from the first page. This is one to add to your TBR lists. Look forward to reading more books by the authors.
Elizabeth
Feb 18, 2015 Elizabeth rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
While I attempted in good faith to read through the entire novel, I simply could not force my interest long enough to make it more than the halfway mark.

What I found in this novel was a mash-up of anything and everything mythical, fantastical, and horrific, liberally sprinkled with racy sex scenes, rape, and fantasy violence. Not only was evil attempting to overtake the mundane world, but a slew of mythical creatures were utilized, including vampires, unicorns, demons, mages, wizards, gargoyles,
Jacquelyn Smith
Feb 18, 2015 Jacquelyn Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A perfect pair!!!

I'm not going to give you a song and dance about this book it was one of my favorites, but it couldn't help be my favorite. Two wonderful people get together and bring magic to paper. After reading the first couple of books thinking that they couldn't do any better than the last book I am glad to admit how wrong I was. The Gatekeeper's Key is a keepsake for your bookshelf. Pick up a copy and enjoy the world a make-believe
Justine Mcfadyen
Justine Mcfadyen rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2015
Jacquelyn Smith
Jacquelyn Smith rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Amanda Peel
Amanda Peel rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2015
Vivian
Apr 12, 2015 Vivian rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Did not finish. Did not care for the story.
Jessica Stroke
Jessica Stroke rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2015
E.J.
E.J. marked it as to-read
Sarah Ann
Sarah Ann marked it as to-read
C.M. Cahill
C.M. Cahill marked it as to-read
N.D. Taylor
Jun 15, 2014 N.D. Taylor marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Delani
Delani marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Samantha Ulysses
Samantha Ulysses marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Jessica Call
Jessica Call marked it as to-read
Eating Between
Eating Between marked it as to-read
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Brittany Wendtland
Brittany Wendtland marked it as to-read
Laura Reading
Laura Reading marked it as to-read
Victoria Stolte
Victoria Stolte marked it as to-read
Cora Murray
Cora Murray marked it as to-read
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Mia Redgrave
Mia Redgrave marked it as to-read
Angie Cooper-jenkins
Angie Cooper-jenkins marked it as to-read
Mindy Rauscher zimmerman
Mindy Rauscher zimmerman marked it as to-read
Tammy Gray
Tammy Gray marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Dora Dopico
Dora Dopico marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Katie Bananas
Katie Bananas marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Bobbi Ballou
Bobbi Ballou marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Alisha Payne is a Stay-at-Home-Mom with two wonderful children, a son and a daughter, and a husband serving in the United States Navy.

Her interest in writing started during her middle school years, beginning with poetry, and advanced to short stories. Later in high school, she enjoyed writing longer stories with a small group of friends, though none of their projects were ever finished.

Alisha is b
More about A. Payne...

Spellbound Consortium (3 books)
  • The Regent's Gamble (Spellbound Consortium, #1)
  • The Collector's Treasure (Spellbound Consortium, #2)