Start by marking “Your Friend, Natalie Popper” as Want to Read:
Your Friend, Natalie Popper

Your Friend, Natalie Popper

In the summer of 1946 Natalie looks forward to going to camp for the first time and being together with her friend Corinne but things do not turn out as she anticipates.
Published January 17th 1991 by Dutton Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Your Friend, Natalie Popper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Friend, Natalie Popper

Jul 28, 2015 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: childhood
I read this a few times when I was a kid. The whole book has kind of an earnest quality that I find almost painful and yet endearing. I am not a Natalie Popper, but it's good to have one such as her in my reading life occasionally.

I was surprised to find, when looking this up to mark as read, that the book was actually written in the 90s! I thought it was an article of its time (it takes place in the 40s) because of said near-painful earnestness, and because of a number of details that strike me
jacky
Jul 10, 2009 jacky rated it it was ok
Yet another Novelist find. I remember a book where a girl went to summer camp hoping to popular, but gets stuck in a cabin with the weird girl. I remember most strongly the weird girl asking to borrow a barette to clean her toe nails with. Reading the summary on Novelist makes me think this has to be the book.
Joanne
Joanne rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2015
Catherine  Mustread
Catherine Mustread rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2009