Start by marking “Hometown Recipes for the Holidays” as Want to Read:
Hometown Recipes for the Holidays

Hometown Recipes for the Holidays

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  1 review
Hometown Recipes for the Holidays invites you to pull up a chair to America's dinner table and enjoy more than 250 cherished family recipes, special memories, and dozens of beautiful photographs. You'll find the perfect dish for each of your favorite celebrations: New Year's Day, the Fourth of July, Columbus Day, Passover, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, President's Day,...more
Published October 30th 2007 by William Morrow Cookbooks

To ask other readers questions about Hometown Recipes for the Holidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hometown Recipes for the Holidays

I found Hometown Recipes for the Holidays on the bargain shelf of a bookstore. I like cookbooks with stories appended to the recipes and the book cost less than $5 so it was worth a shot.

I'm actually interested in trying out a couple of the recipes. They sound reliable. The notes from the test kitchen indicate that the editors tried the recipes before printing the book which is a good sign.

Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to try the recipes until I'm over this cold. My taste buds are not...more
Daniel Madison
Daniel Madison marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2013
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jan 21, 2009
Hometown Heroes Hometown Heroes: Real Stories of Ordinary People Doing Extraordinary Things All Across America