Start by marking “InuYasha: Armor of a Demon (InuYasha, #41)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: Armor of a Demon (InuYasha, #41)

InuYasha: Armor of a Demon (InuYasha #41)

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  774 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Historical action and romance from one of Japan’s most beloved creators! L to R (Western Style). N/A Historical Action And Romance From One of Japan's Most Beloved Creators Kagome is a modern Japanese high school girl. Never the type to believe in myths and legends, her world view dramatically changes when, one day, she's pulled out of her own time and into another! There, ...more
Published May 30th 2006 (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Ash
Sep 18, 2015 Ash rated it liked it
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Lauren
Feb 09, 2015 Lauren rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing
Love this series!
Ubalstecha
Apr 01, 2011 Ubalstecha rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011-reads
The adventure continues for InuYasha and the gang. InuYasha's sword's new power is proving to be too difficult for Inuyasha to master, leaving him with burnt hands and much worse. A turtle demon proves to be an elaborate trap laid by Moryomaru which only makes him stronger. Not even the intervention of Sesshomaru and Kikyo seem to be able to stop the new and improved demon.
William
Nov 14, 2009 William rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story is starting to get really exciting, with the strange and intriguing turns of events. All of the characters met for a dramatic battle against Moryomaru; unfortunately, the [illegitimate offspring:] ran away. Also raised an interesting question: will Kagura be brought back from the dead? Either way, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were awesome!
Caroline
Feb 01, 2013 Caroline rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga, read-in-2013
I took a break from this series as it feels like it's getting more and more tedious, but I stubbornly feel like I need to make it through the end since I've read the bulk of it already. More twists with characters thrown in here, but the twists are getting less interesting as the series drags on.
Kathryn(sage)
Nov 05, 2008 Kathryn(sage) rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Inuyasha Fans
Recommended to Kathryn(sage) by: Me
I have kept up with the Inuyasha series since the beginning. Unfortunately the anime has ended but I guess the Japanese have created a short clip of Naraku's end. That or I'm dumber than I look.
Steph
Jul 01, 2010 Steph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: manga lovers
Recommended to Steph by: saw the anime
Shelves: manga
Love this series!
Laura marked it as to-read
Дени Проданова
Дени Проданова rated it really liked it
Danah
Danah marked it as to-read
Jake McMillan
Jake McMillan rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Kirry
Kirry rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2016
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
Mica
Mica added it
Jan 23, 2016
Alyx
Alyx rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Veronica Ika
Veronica Ika rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Alyssa Wilson
Alyssa Wilson rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Marjorie
Marjorie rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Sol R
Sol R added it
Jan 17, 2016
Katrina Bertrand
Katrina Bertrand marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Andrea
Andrea added it
Jan 15, 2016
  • From Far Away, Vol. 12
  • The Ancient Magus' Bride Vol. 2
  • Red River, Vol. 26 (Red River, #26)
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 10
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)