Start by marking “Tail Slide” as Want to Read:
Tail Slide

Tail Slide

Fresh powder snow and running water in the Colorado back country call Lon like the moon calls the wolves. Belly-sliding to a good time on the weekends makes up for a workweek at a desk, and meeting Corey adds a whole new level of fun to snowboarding.

It’s easy to slip away for time alone in the woods without raising suspicion, but how’s Lon to entertain himself when bad sn
Published June 8th 2014 by Rocky Ridge Books

To ask other readers questions about Tail Slide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tail Slide

Veronica of V's Reads
This is a cute little niblet of shifter romance.

Lon is an otter shifter, and he NEEDS to shift regularly in order stay copacetic. He chooses to do this because indoors + otter = MESS! Lon is an experienced snowboarder and like and self-respecting Coloradoan, he hijacks his powder by boarding down ungroomed backslopes. I found this to be hysterical. Also, side note: my one and only downhill skiing experience was at Eldora, one of Lon's fave haunts.

While boarding he often ditches his clothes in
Becky Condit
Jun 13, 2014 Becky Condit rated it it was amazing
Tail Slide is the cutest, most adorable, most fun, sexiest shifter short story I've ever read! OMG, when an otter shifter just has to shift and the only place available is his unknowing boyfriend's bathroom, a messy chaos ensues that will have you laughing out loud at the otter's hijinks. Cheerios will never look the same. Or fish. This little story has the BEST last line of any book ever. Do NOT skip to the end before you get there because you really don't want to spoil the fun. The only ...more
The Novel Approach Reviews
Jul 21, 2014 The Novel Approach Reviews rated it really liked it
How did we get from werewolves to otters? Well, you take authors who perhaps have a fondness for a particular species of animal, add a dash of imagination, and the next thing you know, they’re shifting birds and squirrels and opossums and, well, now otters in P.D Singer’s Tail Slide, a short and sweet, fun and sexy little treat.

Lon and Corey meet on the slopes but take the real action back to Corey’s place, where Lon’s otter gets the best of him and creates a little havoc. It’s a secret Lon didn
Elayne
Jun 16, 2014 Elayne rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-bought-books
A really surprising read, short, very sweet. I would have loved for it to be longer. I really liked the characters it would have been good to see them in a wider view of their lives. Still well worth the reading.
coffee
Oct 27, 2015 coffee rated it really liked it
Otters are one of my favourite animals, so I was curious to read this. And I wasn't disappointed, otterLon was adorable -I think I would actually read an entire book just about otterLon and his adorable hi-jinks!
Greywolf
Greywolf rated it did not like it
Oct 31, 2015
Sae
Sae rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2014
Brandilyn
Brandilyn rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2016
elstaffe
What just happened.
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2014
Bluesimplicity
Bluesimplicity rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2014
ConM
ConM rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2015
Pickles
Pickles rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2015
Kate
Kate rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2015
Holly
Holly rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Tigermink
Tigermink rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Justjeanette
Justjeanette rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2015
Kira
Kira rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2015
Tj
Tj added it
Jun 10, 2014
Cryselle
Cryselle marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Sally halliday
Sally halliday marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Bronwyn Heeley
Bronwyn Heeley marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Christine R
Christine R marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Karen
Karen added it
Oct 10, 2015
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2015
PD Singer lives in Colorado with her slightly bemused husband, two rowdy teenage boys, and thirty pounds of cats. She's a big believer in research, first-hand if possible, so the reader can be quite certain PD has skied down a mountain face-first, been stepped on by rodeo horses, acquired a potato burn or two, and will never, ever, write a novel that includes sky-diving.

When not writing, playing h
More about P.D. Singer...