Start by marking “Waiting for Summer (Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Waiting for Summer (Book 2)

Waiting for Summer (Book 2)

"Moving, emotional and absorbing. An uplifting story that will make you believe the impossible is possible"

In Cyprus, after the worst nine months of Sylvie Sapphiris's life, summer has arrived at last, and with it an unexpected, ecstatic change in Sylvie's circumstances. But with all the odds stacked against her new life, can it last?

Sylvie embarks on her planned trip to
Published June 30th 2014 by Austin Macauley

To ask other readers questions about Waiting for Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting for Summer

Emmawilson
Aug 07, 2014 Emmawilson rated it it was amazing

I have to admit, I have always been a little wary of reading a "book two". In my mind if you can't finish a characters story in book one, then you need to go back and re-edit the original novel. However, having read Waiting for Summer - Book One, I can say I honestly couldn't wait to read the second book. After all, you cant condense real life into one book can you...

Sylvie Sapphiris's story is engaging and utterly addictive. Her characters are so real you can almost touch them and as a reader y
Natasha Mairs
Aug 18, 2014 Natasha Mairs rated it liked it
I received this book in return for a review

Waiting for Summer book 2 is the second book about 44 year old Sylvie.
I thought this book would be hard to understand as it carries on from the first book which I haven't read. But it easy to understand and can be read without having previously read the first book.

The book is about 44 year old widow Sylvie who falls head of heels for 28 year old Nick. They have a world wind romance and completely fall for each other. But because of their age gap they
Austin Macauley
Austin Macauley rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2014
Eliza Lloyd
Eliza Lloyd rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015