Start by marking “PARIS TRAVEL GUIDE BY HAILEY: My Summmer Vacation Before Second Grade” as Want to Read:
PARIS TRAVEL GUIDE BY HAILEY: My Summmer Vacation Before Second Grade

PARIS TRAVEL GUIDE BY HAILEY: My Summmer Vacation Before Second Grade

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Why I Like Paris

Before I started second grade, I traveled to Paris with my family for a summer vacation. This was the first time I went outside of the country. I had a great time there and I took some pictures and wrote down some information so that I could share it with you about going to Paris when you are a kid.

In Paris I got to see some really cool things that we do
Published May 15th 2014 by EK Publications

To ask other readers questions about PARIS TRAVEL GUIDE BY HAILEY, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about PARIS TRAVEL GUIDE BY HAILEY

Whistlers Mom
Sep 24, 2016 Whistlers Mom rated it liked it
Ketchup, oui! Peanut butter, non!

This is a delightful book by an intelligent, charming young lady named Hailey. She visited Paris with her parents and her two older brothers. They stayed in a family apartment in a hotel and visited the Eiffel Tower, the Arc d'Triomphe, Versailles, and the Louvre. They also spent time walking around, riding the open-top buses, and playing in some of Paris' many parks.

Hailey expected France to be different from the U.S., but she was relieved that her Dad was wron