Start by marking “Maklar” as Want to Read:
Maklar

Maklar

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Maklar is a tiny, red, hornless demon that roams the ventilation ducts of a bustling shopping center tormenting people in the hopes of racking up enough evil deeds to earn his horns. However the arrival of trespassing mythical creatures, ghosts, a slew of rival demons and an Angel will make earning his horns that much harder.
Published June 6th 2014 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Maklar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maklar

Faith Lehaine
Jun 12, 2014 Faith Lehaine rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, paranormal
Maklar is a mischievous little demon and although technically evil, you can't help but find yourself rooting for the little guy.

D.S. England hits another home run with this short comedic novella, a completely different, yet refreshing change of pace compared to his debut novel, Mirian.

Descriptive text sets the scenes perfectly and the dialogue is more than laugh out loud funny.

If you have ever worked in retail you will definitely find yourself relating to some of the characters and situations
Meghan
A demon wants his horns and is trying to prove he is worthy of them to Satan, so he can also get transferred to a better job than taunting mall employees. Fairly good story but short. I just can't tell if Maklar is meant to be unaware of his actions being slightly good..or if he truely believes that he is being evil..especially when his buddy is an angel.. Kinda confused about the plot but I think it was meant to be silly and also the theme was how everyone good and bad were all using each other ...more
D.S. England
Jun 07, 2014 D.S. England added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: fantasy
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Angela Dossett
Angela Dossett marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Dany Mercury
Dany Mercury marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Hanna Krivinchuk
Hanna Krivinchuk marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Eric Key
Eric Key marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Colin
Colin marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
I never know where to begin with 'about me' sections so I usually sit staring at the screen wondering if one more coffee would help but this time I'll just start with the basics and see where it leads!

I was an army brat born in the 'radical' eighties and have been writing for as long as I can remember. I tend to lean toward Horror, Sci-Fi and Fantasy but I tend to come up with an idea, write it th
More about D.S. England...