Start by marking “Enthralled” as Want to Read:

Enthralled

Librarian Note: Alternate/new cover edition for ASIN# B00AYPR0LI.

Alex was a vampire looking for a latenight snack. Instead he found Ryan, a wouldbe prostitute standing in the rain and starving.

Alex picks up Ryan thinking he'd only be getting a meal but ends up with a lot more than he expected.
Published January 8th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Enthralled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enthralled

Deeze
Jun 21, 2013 Deeze rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: quick-easy-reads
3.5

Such a shame this was so short.

I really enjoyed this little look at Alex the Vampire. I’ve never read about such a young vamp before lol.

Interesting but far too short,
Ije the Devourer of Books
Very short but good vampire m/m. Free on Amazon. I hope the author will eventually write a full novel. This short story has lots of potential.
Tailtiu
Sep 16, 2014 Tailtiu rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: free
3,5* upgrade because I would love to read more about Alex and Ryan.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Alex needs to feed, he senses Ryan, a young man down on his luck and decides against his better judgment to drink from him.
Ryan is a lot more than Alex expected and this is going to change both of their lives.
This story had tons of potential and a nice twist that I would love to see explored in a longer story.
Tully Vincent
Mar 22, 2015 Tully Vincent rated it really liked it
3.5 stars rounding up
Enjoyable and well-written free read about a young vamp who picks up an even younger first-time prostitute and gets more than he bargained for. Wish it had been longer.
Lizbeth Gabriel
Jun 29, 2015 Lizbeth Gabriel rated it it was ok
Pros: very easy to read. In its own way quite sweet.
Cons: Too short, therefore everything happening too easy and fast. Relies on well known 'recipes' of the vampire genre instead of actual development.

Good, clear writing for a free ebook. The writer shows promise. I would like to read something longer by her.
EscaPe iNTo thE PaGEs
4 solid stars!

The author is definitely onto something with this story but I feel like the world building was a bit rushed or not right for a short story period..
Azure Jones
3.5 stars. This short story was sweet and will be an enjoyable reread. Vampire Alex finds more than a quick bite.
Luisa
NTS: full novel after this ...taste of transgression
Jackie *Fire and Ice Book Reviews*
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a review. I would like to say thanks to the author for allowing me to read an review this book. This book was short and sweet, it was really cute.

Alex, a vampire was driving around looking for a snack, but he got much more. Ryan was on the side of the road trying to find someone to pick him up so he could make some money. However, Ryan didn't expect to get more than just money.

This book was short, but sweet. It was a really good read. I enjoyed the
Cathy Brockman
Jun 13, 2014 Cathy Brockman rated it really liked it
This was a very good short vampire romance. I will say that the copy I have was poorly formatted, a few pages were over-laid on each other. Having said that I was able to read it and truly enjoyed the story so much I did not count off on the review for that. It may have been fixed by now.

Alex picks up prostitutes to feed. When he picked up Ryan he was surprised that he couldn’t enthral him and that made for some complications when Ryan realized he was a vampire.

I loved this story. I liked both
Mike
Nov 19, 2015 Mike rated it did not like it
This was....

Sorry, but this was terrible.

The writing itself was choppy and amateurish, and the author tried WAY too hard to fill all the gaping holes in the plot and world-building. There's no excuse for a story this short to be this clunky.

It didn't even take ten minutes to read, but I'm still aggravated by the time I wasted on it.
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Aug 24, 2013 ↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝ rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: maybe
Enthralled by Kayci Morgan

I was given this R2R in exchange for an honest review.

This is a M/M erotica short. Vamp/Human

I was sort of disappointed with this one. I was a big idea, for such a short story. It needs development. There were just too many things hinted at, that needed explored. I think she really cut herself short on this one.
Gabriel Wolfe
Well written and compelling (haha pun intended). I love Alex and Ryan and the fact that I could connect with them in such a short story. It left me dying for more (again pun totally intended).
Suzi
Jul 20, 2015 Suzi rated it liked it
A (very) short, sweet romance between a vampire and his unusual victim.
Worth a look if you enjoy M/M fiction.
Riayl
Apr 29, 2014 Riayl rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, vampires, romance
2.5 I think a little more detail would have enhanced my enjoyment of this one, but it was still a quick, fun little read.
lesley dawn wallace

Enthralled

Enthralled is a good read it just goes to show you even vampires need love to how great is that
Kenny Sullins
Dec 31, 2014 Kenny Sullins rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
My main problem was that this was just a bit too short for the story idea. Everything was a bit too rushed. Great idea that's meant to be drawn out a bit longer.
Kirsten Anderson
Aug 24, 2016 Kirsten Anderson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick Read

A nice quick read. Very well written although it felt a bit rushed in some places. I would love a full length story with these two, maybe what happens after the ending.
Gigi T
Gigi T rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2013
Andrea
Andrea rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2013
Howard Van Baugh Jr
Howard Van Baugh Jr rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Lindsey H
Lindsey H rated it it was ok
Aug 08, 2016
Goge
Goge rated it it was ok
Aug 25, 2013
Ashley Martinez
Ashley Martinez rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2015
Aileen Hickey
Aileen Hickey rated it did not like it
Jan 27, 2015
Paula S
Paula S rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2013
Laura Gneiting
Laura Gneiting rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2016
Kaya Hickman
Kaya Hickman rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2014
Kristine Cassan
Kristine Cassan rated it it was ok
Jun 14, 2015