Start by marking “Winter's Harvest” as Want to Read:
Winter's Harvest

Winter's Harvest

(Eriksson #11) Helen Eriksson’s greatest fears are realized when her new life suddenly crumbles around her. With limited options available, Helen is forced to make a difficult decision, to expose her past in order to save the people she loves from the man determined to destroy all of their lives. Battered on every front, Helen's past collides with her present and threatens ...more
ebook
Published July 8th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published July 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Winter's Harvest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter's Harvest

Jeanie Jackson
LS Sygnet is an amazing author. I discovered that with the first book I read, and she reinforces that belief with each subsequent book.

Sometimes it is inconvenient that her writing so truly falls into that can't-put-it-down category, but her books are well worth the loss of sleep. Although the plots are excellent and unpredictable, it is her characters that draw me in and hold me in the palm of their hands.

The battle against the governor rages on as he raises the stakes by having Johnny arrest
Jacki
Jul 13, 2014 Jacki rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Like I was with the rest of this series, I was unable to set this one down. Helen's amazingly complex mind and her drive to end the villain's machinations are happily counterbalanced by her family and friends' special skills and their loyalty and ability to help her keep on track.
The only downside is having to wait for the next book now that this one is done.
Therese
Sep 25, 2014 Therese rated it it was amazing
It has been a very long time since I have found an author whose books interested me as much as L.S. Sygnet's have. Fascinating from beginning to end. Each book devoured quicker than the last. I am sorry to see this last book done and dare hope there will eventually be more in the Eriksson series. However, if this venue is done, it was well and truly enjoyed. Thank you for sharing.
Ezlyamused
Jan 17, 2015 Ezlyamused rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love these books! I always want to read more of these character's lives and what goes on next in Darkwater Bay. They are always interesting, action-filled mysteries, often with one or more twists.
Celia Schegetz
Oct 10, 2014 Celia Schegetz rated it it was amazing
Spectacular! I loved it. It was nice to see the progress Helen had made from the first book till now and I really enjoyed the suspense. L.S. Sygnet is a fantastic writer. I really hope there is more to come...
Kathy
Jul 11, 2014 Kathy rated it it was amazing
This book was just amazing!! From the start of reading this book I was glued. The authors way of storytelling is remarkable and makes you believe it's truly happening in front of you. I've enjoyed reading each and every single book by this author, and hope that more just keep coming.
Mary Sweeney
May 16, 2015 Mary Sweeney rated it it was amazing
Excellent story as are all of LS Sygnet's books! What an amazing writer who just keeps on going with the theme, even after several books in the series. How a clever mind works! Highly recommend this book for all mystery fans. I'm looking forward to reading more from this writer.
Louise
Aug 08, 2014 Louise rated it it was amazing
When is her next offering coming out? I get through her books so fast as I love her writing style. Very easy to read and imagine.
Erin Dixon
Sep 13, 2015 Erin Dixon rated it it was amazing
Loved the book. Lots of twists and turns with Helen there to tease out all the right questions and answers. It was riveting and an enjoyable read.
Winterfan
Winterfan rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2014
Joan
Joan rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2014
Erika Dillard
Erika Dillard rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2016
Vivian
Vivian rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2015
Esther L Morehead
Esther L Morehead rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2016
Pcommons
Pcommons rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2015
Chesney Garrett
Chesney Garrett rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2014
rebekah
rebekah rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2016
Bob
Bob rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2014
Penny Piper Muirhead
Penny Piper Muirhead rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2015
Tammy
Tammy rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2015
Heidi Tucker
Heidi Tucker rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2015
Kay Galloway
Kay Galloway rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Juanita
Juanita rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Dawn M
Dawn M rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
Courtney Beard
Courtney Beard rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2014
Yllka
Yllka rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2015
Jeana
Jeana rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2015
Connie Madorin
Connie Madorin rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2014
Charie
Charie rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016