Start by marking “Blind Rage” as Want to Read:
Blind Rage

Blind Rage (Bernadette Saint Claire #2)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  124 ratings  ·  15 reviews

In her second novel featuring FBI Agent Bernadette Saint Clare, Terri Persons delivers enough twists and turns to keep you guessing until the last page.

young women committing suicide is haunting the Twin Cities�but FBI Agent Bernadette Saint Clare has a hunch that these women didn�t die by their own hand�
It�s a big leap to take, and Bernadette�s going to need som

Published May 20th 2008 by Doubleday (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Blind Rage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Rage

Simone Sinna
I picked this book up in the hotel library of books left by residents and read it while Ayer’s Rock (Uluru) was sitting in front of me. It’s the second in a series, with FBI agent Bernadette St Clair, set in Minneapolis. I enjoyed the university setting because I had stayed and studied there for two stints and recognized some of the places. The writing engages and the pace fast, keeping us interested. It becomes apparent that Bernadette has a gift of a second sight which is overplayed and the le...more
Patricia
I am going to do a review of this book today for bestsellersworld.com. I really enjoyed the book. The first book of the series was Blind Spot and I have it ordered.

Blind Rage – 5 Paws
Terri Persons
Doubleday, 2008, 352 pages
ISBN No. 978-0-385-51875-8

Suicides or murder? That is the question to be answered in Blind Rage. Troubled young women have fallen to their death in the Mississippi River. The deaths have been listed as suicides but Agent Bernadette Saint Clare of the FBI is not buying that theo...more
Majanka
In Blind Rage, young girls are killing themselves. First by jumping from a bridge into the Missisippi River, then by drowning themselves in a bathtub. Everywhere she looks, detective Bernadette St. Clare sees a connection between these suicides and water. But are they truly suicides, or is something more sinister going on? With her second sight and her abilities to see ghosts, Bernadette St. Clare is the ideal person to solve this mystery. But the suspects are plenty, including a young psychiatr...more
Clare
I'm on a kick where I'm reading books based in the Twin Cities (or Minnesota) by Minnesota authors. This is another one.

Don't let the goofy futuristic cover scare you off - this is kinda like Charlaine Harris' Harper Connelly. Harper is just as warped and self-torturing and they have different powers, but Harris is a better writer.

Young co-eds from the Twin Cities metro region are committing suicide. Or are they? Psychic FBI agent Bernadette St. Clair senses something is not right. She tracks d...more
Susan
Jul 16, 2014 Susan added it
Shiela
CONTAINS SPOILERS: A typical murder mystery using some atypical investigative methods. Although this one was edgier than the first, I think I enjoyed "Blind Spot" more. The author fails to further develop the main characters which I found disappointing. The supernatural elements were well handled but the culprit was predictable. Needs more plot twists! Things also heat up between the two main characters and this storyline is left hanging for the next one in the series. We'll see what happens in...more
Leya
I had such high hopes for this book. I read the previous book, Blind Spot, which I loved. I found it fresh and addictive. But not so much in this one. I found it sluggish and missing what had drown me in the last book. Her visions. I loved them, but in this one they were rare. Although I enjoyed her banter with her partner, I wanted the ewww factor. Don’t get me wrong the crime here is just as disturbing, but it wasn’t as emotional. It just didn’t make me as angry as in the previous.
Evelyn
A rash of college women committing suicide is haunting Minneapolis, but FBI Agent Bernadette St. Clare thinks that they may have been murdered and uses her psychic abilities to help solve the case.

Second in a series featuring psychic FBI agent Bernadette St. Clair with an interesting and original cast of characters including the ghost of Bernadette's dead partner. Recommend the series.
Mary
Wieder ein hervorragender Krimi/Thriller rund um die FBI Agentin Bernadette Saint Claire, die in diesem Teil mit ihren ungewöhnlichen Fähigkeiten (und der Hilfe des Geists ihres kürzlich tödlich verunglückten Kollegen) Selbstmorde/Morde untersucht.
Spannend bis zur letzten Seite!
Nina
I loved this local crime thriller. It is fun to imagine places that I have been, yet with a dark side. The best character is a ghost, and it seems to be a likeable sidekick judging from the reviews of Ms Person's book. I look forward to the next in the Blind series.
Amanda
Not as interesting as the first one, although I was not feeling well when I read it, so may not have done it justice. Am going to start the 3rd one next week, it looks brilliant.
Amy
This story has it all suspense, romance, a mystery and more! Also, there are not only live FBI agents investigating the crime, but a dead one, as well!
Rosemary
fascinating - I am ready to read the 3rd book in the series and disappointed there aren't more!
Jeffie Ruth
So far so good!
Trina Woodcock
Trina Woodcock marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Mari
Mari added it
Jul 07, 2014
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Lois
Lois is currently reading it
May 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
205773
Aka Theresa Monsour

A first time author, Terri Persons delivers detail with the adept touch of big name authors who have been doing this for years. She was a reporter and freelance magazine writer, and lives in the Midwest with her husband and two sons.
More about Terri Persons...
Blind Spot Blind Sight Blind Sight: A Novel