Start by marking “Blind Rage” as Want to Read:
Blind Rage

Blind Rage (Bernadette Saint Claire #2)

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  159 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews

In her second novel featuring FBI Agent Bernadette Saint Clare, Terri Persons delivers enough twists and turns to keep you guessing until the last page.

young women committing suicide is haunting the Twin Citiesâbut FBI Agent Bernadette Saint Clare has a hunch that these women didnât die by their own handâ
Itâs a big leap to take, and Bernadetteâs going to need some serious

Published May 20th 2008 by Doubleday (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Blind Rage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Rage

Simone Sinna
May 05, 2014 Simone Sinna rated it really liked it
I picked this book up in the hotel library of books left by residents and read it while Ayer’s Rock (Uluru) was sitting in front of me. It’s the second in a series, with FBI agent Bernadette St Clair, set in Minneapolis. I enjoyed the university setting because I had stayed and studied there for two stints and recognized some of the places. The writing engages and the pace fast, keeping us interested. It becomes apparent that Bernadette has a gift of a second sight which is overplayed and the le ...more
Patricia
Mar 30, 2008 Patricia rated it it was amazing
I am going to do a review of this book today for bestsellersworld.com. I really enjoyed the book. The first book of the series was Blind Spot and I have it ordered.

Blind Rage – 5 Paws
Terri Persons
Doubleday, 2008, 352 pages
ISBN No. 978-0-385-51875-8

Suicides or murder? That is the question to be answered in Blind Rage. Troubled young women have fallen to their death in the Mississippi River. The deaths have been listed as suicides but Agent Bernadette Saint Clare of the FBI is not buying that theo
Majanka
Aug 16, 2012 Majanka rated it really liked it
In Blind Rage, young girls are killing themselves. First by jumping from a bridge into the Missisippi River, then by drowning themselves in a bathtub. Everywhere she looks, detective Bernadette St. Clare sees a connection between these suicides and water. But are they truly suicides, or is something more sinister going on? With her second sight and her abilities to see ghosts, Bernadette St. Clare is the ideal person to solve this mystery. But the suspects are plenty, including a young psychiatr ...more
Clare
May 31, 2011 Clare rated it liked it
I'm on a kick where I'm reading books based in the Twin Cities (or Minnesota) by Minnesota authors. This is another one.

Don't let the goofy futuristic cover scare you off - this is kinda like Charlaine Harris' Harper Connelly. Harper is just as warped and self-torturing and they have different powers, but Harris is a better writer.

Young co-eds from the Twin Cities metro region are committing suicide. Or are they? Psychic FBI agent Bernadette St. Clair senses something is not right. She tracks d
Susan
Jul 16, 2014 Susan added it
Shiela
CONTAINS SPOILERS: A typical murder mystery using some atypical investigative methods. Although this one was edgier than the first, I think I enjoyed "Blind Spot" more. The author fails to further develop the main characters which I found disappointing. The supernatural elements were well handled but the culprit was predictable. Needs more plot twists! Things also heat up between the two main characters and this storyline is left hanging for the next one in the series. We'll see what happens in ...more
Leya
Feb 08, 2013 Leya rated it liked it
Shelves: library-book
I had such high hopes for this book. I read the previous book, Blind Spot, which I loved. I found it fresh and addictive. But not so much in this one. I found it sluggish and missing what had drown me in the last book. Her visions. I loved them, but in this one they were rare. Although I enjoyed her banter with her partner, I wanted the ewww factor. Don’t get me wrong the crime here is just as disturbing, but it wasn’t as emotional. It just didn’t make me as angry as in the previous.
Leslea
Dec 13, 2015 Leslea rated it really liked it
An excellent detective story with the main character being able to "see" through the killers eyes if she holds onto something that the killer has touched. This makes for a great cat and mouse type story and keeps the reader turning the pages.
Evelyn
Oct 30, 2008 Evelyn rated it liked it
Shelves: thriller
A rash of college women committing suicide is haunting Minneapolis, but FBI Agent Bernadette St. Clare thinks that they may have been murdered and uses her psychic abilities to help solve the case.

Second in a series featuring psychic FBI agent Bernadette St. Clair with an interesting and original cast of characters including the ghost of Bernadette's dead partner. Recommend the series.
Mary
Wieder ein hervorragender Krimi/Thriller rund um die FBI Agentin Bernadette Saint Claire, die in diesem Teil mit ihren ungewöhnlichen Fähigkeiten (und der Hilfe des Geists ihres kürzlich tödlich verunglückten Kollegen) Selbstmorde/Morde untersucht.
Spannend bis zur letzten Seite!
Nina
Oct 13, 2008 Nina rated it really liked it
I loved this local crime thriller. It is fun to imagine places that I have been, yet with a dark side. The best character is a ghost, and it seems to be a likeable sidekick judging from the reviews of Ms Person's book. I look forward to the next in the Blind series.
Amanda
Mar 16, 2013 Amanda rated it it was ok
Not as interesting as the first one, although I was not feeling well when I read it, so may not have done it justice. Am going to start the 3rd one next week, it looks brilliant.
Amy
Jun 15, 2008 Amy rated it really liked it
Shelves: popfiction
This story has it all suspense, romance, a mystery and more! Also, there are not only live FBI agents investigating the crime, but a dead one, as well!
Rosemary
Jan 17, 2014 Rosemary rated it really liked it
fascinating - I am ready to read the 3rd book in the series and disappointed there aren't more!
Jeffie Ruth
Oct 25, 2010 Jeffie Ruth rated it liked it
So far so good!
Karen Desmond
Nov 02, 2011 Karen Desmond rated it it was amazing
Melissa Walters
Melissa Walters marked it as to-read
Michella
Michella marked it as to-read
brenda kaye Rice
brenda kaye Rice marked it as to-read
Theresa Munasinghe
Theresa Munasinghe rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
shirley baker
shirley baker marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Sarah Vile
Sarah Vile marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Stacey
Stacey rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2016
Jan Twyford-Jones
Jan Twyford-Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Apr 02, 2016
MVB
MVB added it
Mar 28, 2016
Kristi
Kristi marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
  • At Close Range (Bear Claw Creek Crime Lab, #2)
  • Phobia
  • Murder in the Oval Office (Eleanor Roosevelt, #6)
  • Sounds to Die By (Sensory Ops, #1)
  • Ten Lords A-Leaping (Father Christmas Mystery #3)
  • Death Walked In (Death on Demand, #18)
  • Black at Heart (Black CATs, #3)
  • Murder in Georgetown (Capital Crimes, #7)
  • Eleven Days (Carrigan and Miller, #2)
  • Blindfold Game
  • Kid Owner
  • Lost Legacy (Zoe Chambers Mysteries, #2)
  • Fathers House
  • A Dangerous Talent (Alix London, #1)
  • The Rose Red Reaper (Chicago Serial Crimes, #1)
  • Cold Blood (Paris Murphy, #2)
  • Butterfly's Shadow
  • History Wars: The Enola Gay and Other Battles for the American Past
205773
Aka Theresa Monsour

A first time author, Terri Persons delivers detail with the adept touch of big name authors who have been doing this for years. She was a reporter and freelance magazine writer, and lives in the Midwest with her husband and two sons.
More about Terri Persons...

Bernadette Saint Claire (3 books)
  • Blind Spot