Start by marking “Passion 4” as Want to Read:
Passion 4

Passion 4 (Passion #4)

With everyone working against Emma, trying to kill her and
send her to her grave, her only hope is Gavin again. But will he be able to
save her in time? Or she will vanish away like Lisa?

Find all the answers in this final installment of the
breathtaking series, Passion.

Emma: Gavin is the man who shaped my life. I want to see him
myself. If he can't come to me, I'll go to him

To ask other readers questions about Passion 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion 4

Michelle
Jun 02, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
This was a great series. Loved it. I couldn't put it down. Passion 4 was to the point, kept you interested & no cliffhanger.
I love your writing PA. I can't wait for struggle 3 to come out. Another great trilogy. I like how you brought Nathan from struggle into the passion series. Thank you for all your great writing..
Pennie
Jun 03, 2014 Pennie rated it really liked it
It's good takes abit to start off with as it doesn't flow from the others love the twist at the end never seen it coming knew Adam and Jenny was involved didn't see the main one
Theresa
Jun 13, 2014 Theresa rated it it was amazing
I recieved this book for a review. Thank u PA Jones for this amazing story. I injoyed this hole series. I seen tbing coming and was very surprised by one criminal. VERY SURPRISED. I was totally captivated by this hole Series. Once u start u wont wont to stop reading ( I DIDNT). The ending was Fan-freaking-tastic....

Gavin will stop at nothing to keep Emma safe, even break both of there hearts. Gavin doesnt want a repeat of what happen in the past so he going to walk away. Well Untill he gets a ca
Fite Margie   'CSR'
Jun 06, 2014 Fite Margie 'CSR' rated it it was amazing
FABULOUS SERIES!!!!!
this was absolutely wonderful and passion 4 was everything you would want for the end of a series!!
OMG, the drama with this book... everybody is revealed and all the secrets are out. Some will be a 'no brainer' while others will shake you up and blow you away!! or at least it did me..
I wanted Gavin to fight for Emma but he is just so broken ( he never leaves the hospital) however, he won't go in because as always he blames himself....
Emma is so strong, you will have to read
Toni Lewis
Jun 03, 2014 Toni Lewis rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I started reading this book I had dreamed about what was going to happen in this book and I wanted to see how close my dream was to this book ... Funny huh... It just goes to show how much these books affected me once I started reading this series I could not put them down . With this book Emma had to fight her way into staying in Gavin life not because he didn't want her there but because his past was haunting him and he was scared it would get her killed but he wouldn't ...more
Shannon
Jun 26, 2014 Shannon rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

Wow, what an intense ride the Passion series has been! Book 4 is Great! Emma's life has been threatened; Gavin stays away thinking it will save her; Someone still wants her dead; Crazy describes 3; Gavin gets closer to the truth; Emma gets jealous & mad; Who do you trust? The ending is OMG, better than I even hoped for (and I'm talking shock value)!
Elaine
Jun 05, 2014 Elaine rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
What an amazing ride. Thank you P.A. for taking me on this wonderful journey for Emma and Gavin. WOW. Hot, thrilling and evil plots of family twist. I knew two were involved, but this last one...holy batman!!!
I am just so happy that it ended with a happy ending and now I need to go over and see what is going on with Nathan in the series Struggle.
He seems to be another great read all by himself.

I can't wait to see what you have in store next P.A.
Again, thank you.
Kathy
Jun 21, 2014 Kathy rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC eBook in exchange for an honest review. In this 4th and final book of the series, we get the rest of Emma & Gavin's story! A few more twists and turns before achieving a HEA ending. Yes, there are a few grammatical errors throughout the series but it wasn't enough to deter from the total story! I enjoyed this series very much!
Mauaqui
Jul 02, 2015 Mauaqui rated it liked it
Murder and Mayhem

Emma is still in danger. Someone is trying to kill her. Gavin is still not communicating with her and he is the only one she can trust to help. I was surprised at who wanted her dead. Many twist and turns. The plot was good, it is the simplistic way it is related that I do not really care about.
Veronica Laroche
Jul 03, 2014 Veronica Laroche rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough

I love this series I was not expecting what happened, which I liked. I love the who did it and yes u can guess some people but never expected who was behind it too. I love reading about Gavin and Emma. can't wait to read the next book
Samantha Agar
Jul 17, 2014 Samantha Agar rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic series! Jones keeps you guessing at every page . You think you know whats going on and who did it and Jones surprises you. This series is worth reading. I look forward to reading more of her books.
Genice Cassidy
Jun 15, 2014 Genice Cassidy rated it it was amazing
This series was wonderful. I started out hesitant but after the second book I knew I was hooked. I felt the ending was too quick but I think it's just because I didn't want the series to end. Definitely loved the series. A great read. I can't wait for more from this author.
Kelly M (Iowa Gal)
Jul 15, 2014 Kelly M (Iowa Gal) rated it it was amazing
*Passion 4*
This book starts off where book #3 leaves us. Passion 4 is a very fast paced book with a lot of twist and turns. In this book you find out who is the masterminds behind all the threats and twists in the book. This was a good read! I can not wait for Passion #5 The Wedding!
P.A. Jones
Jun 02, 2014 P.A. Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: new-adult
Tracy
Apr 07, 2015 Tracy rated it really liked it
Emma

Someone is keeping Gavin and Emma apart. Separated Emma tries to move on with her life but someone is trying to kill her will Gavin save her in time.
L Morales
Apr 22, 2016 L Morales rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this series!! This book is full of drama and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Julie Moss
Jul 19, 2014 Julie Moss rated it it was amazing
Wow! The more this story unfolds, the more you want more! Everyone should have a Gavin in their life!

Another one to raise your blood pressure!
Ashley Thompson
Ashley Thompson rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2015
Lindsey Fincher
Lindsey Fincher rated it it was ok
Nov 02, 2015
Crystal Cofield
Crystal Cofield rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2016
Nicole Zanetich
Nicole Zanetich rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2014
April
April rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2014
john johnosn
john johnosn rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
Courtney Stodolak
Courtney Stodolak rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2015
Stacy
Stacy rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2014
Charlotte Hayes
Charlotte Hayes rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2014
Quintaya
Quintaya rated it it was ok
Sep 09, 2014
ana
ana rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Cherye Elliott
Cherye Elliott rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2015
Doctor Who Fan
Doctor Who Fan rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Book went to wrong author 3 12 Jun 03, 2014 10:35PM
I love reading Romance books.
More about P.A. Jones...

Passion (5 books)
  • Passion-1
  • Passion 2
  • Passion 3
  • Passion 5: The Wedding (Passion Series)