Start by marking “The 7 Effective Communication Skills: How to be a Better Communicator NOW” as Want to Read:
The 7 Effective Communication Skills: How to be a Better Communicator NOW

The 7 Effective Communication Skills: How to be a Better Communicator NOW

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  9 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
How Do You Communicate More Effectively!

* Do you have a hard time communicating your ideas and getting your message across?

* Do you wish to handle difficult people and situation better and quickly resolve conflicts?

* Do you find yourself not taken seriously and getting the respect you deserve from friends, families, coworkers, and boss?

* Do you want to be a better influenc
Published by SN & NS Publications (first published February 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The 7 Effective Communication Skills, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 7 Effective Communication Skills

Krystal
Oct 11, 2016 Krystal rated it it was amazing
There’s a lot of people out there, struggling to communicate effectively, especially when it comes to speaking in front of large crowds. Communication skills are often underdeveloped and ignored in modern society and I believe dependence on electronics further feeds this occurring problem. This book, “The 7 Effective Communication Skills” is filled with practical advice on how to be able to improve these vital skills.
I would often feel frustrated and angry when my communication skills are not w
Taylor Smith
Oct 17, 2014 Taylor Smith rated it it was amazing
For a communications major, you would expect for me to have amazing communication skills. Unfortunately that is not true. I have always been very shy and have found it hard to communicate effectively. Being shy has hindered me in my communication skills and I wanted to truly learn how to communicate better. So I decided to give this book a try, figuring that I didn't have much to lose.

This book teaches you the skills that you don't learn in school. I have learned how to communicate my ideas and
Erin
Sep 09, 2015 Erin rated it it was amazing
As a naturally shy girl who speaks quietly, I became used to being a horrible conversationalist and communicator, because it was easier to fade into obscurity that way. However, since I'm now a college student who has to take a communication and speech class next semester, I knew I needed to get better at communication sooner rather than later. Since reading has always been my strong suit, I wanted to use a book to become better at communicating, so the search for a how-to guide on communication ...more
Danny Carrasquillo
Danny Carrasquillo rated it it was ok
Mar 03, 2016
Wanda
Wanda rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2016
Robin
Robin rated it it was ok
Dec 02, 2016
Gabriel Angelo
Jun 02, 2014 Gabriel Angelo rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Katherine
Katherine rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2015
Gabriel Angelo
Jan 18, 2015 Gabriel Angelo rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Meredith Nash
Meredith Nash marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Nicitita
Nicitita marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Kris
Kris is currently reading it
Nov 20, 2016
Mercy Kabwe
Mercy Kabwe marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2016
Founder of SN & NS Publications, the publisher of multiple works within the realm social dynamics interaction, dating advice, and human behaviors.

Editor-In-Chief of Social Natural, the definite name in social mastery for men to improve their social relationships and dating life.
More about Gabriel Angelo...