Start by marking “The Paranormals (The Paranormals #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Paranormals (The Paranormals #1-4)

The Paranormals (The Paranormals #1-4)

Jenny Morton was born with a powerful curse — she inflicts a deadly supernatural disease on anyone she touches. She spend her life isolating herself, following just one rule: Never touch anyone. For the first seventeen years of her life, she is a recluse in her small town, with no friend, and certainly no intimacy.

Then Jenny discovers that other paranormals like her exist
Kindle Edition
Published May 14th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Paranormals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Paranormals

Nihika
Nov 20, 2016 Nihika rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I could not put my kindle down. Literally! I read through the nights, at work, home, while travelling. ..the books are great and the conclusion satisfying. No loose ends (don't you hate them) Definitely an adult read though. I'd say go for it.
Lbousson
!!!NOTE: This book series has intense scenes that may be too graphic for younger readers (the author has listed 18 and younger) who are sensitive to graphic content may want to skip this story and look elsewhere.!!!

I have read the first three of these books earlier when I bought/downloaded them through Barnes & Noble's nook reader. I really liked the first book, (per typical as a way to draw me into a series,) and the second book was good too. Third book is VERY dark, and DEEPLY disturbing.
Denise
Sep 08, 2015 Denise rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-goal
'Jenny Pox: The Complete Paranormal Series' completely blew me away. The storyline was extremely creative and well written. The way the series played out was quite the adventure. I loved how the author intertwined historical events into the story. I received a great history refresher. The characters were a great cast of personalities and each one had an intriguing power. Jenny went through the biggest transformation from book one through book four. She went through hell and she still retained ...more
Amanda
Jan 24, 2016 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Supernatural at its finest

This book starts off with real life issues...bullying, not fitting in, etc...and adds in a twist. Jenny is unable to touch anyone without harming them. After spending most of her school years alone, she finds someone with an opposite power to hers...a teen boy who has the power to heal. At the same time, other supernatural forces are at work and soon, things get to the point where the town Jenny lives in is destroyed and she is on the run. After causing so much destruct
Shannon
Nov 13, 2015 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Love this series.

The whole Jenny pox series was highly enjoyable, from start to finish. I think it could also be adapted into a wonderful tv show or movie series. Have very much enjoyed the past few weeks reading it : my only slight complaint came towards the end of the third book, when the author insinuated that the essences of the main characters were what people worshipped as God. That seemed (to me) like an unnecessary dig at Christianity, but remove that and the books were near perfection.
May 13, 2016 Laura rated it it was amazing
Fantastic like all the other books Mr bryan has wrote.

Really enjoyed the story within these four books. I can't recommend them highly enough! Wow .. such excellent story telling.
Kari Blackmoore
Kari Blackmoore rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2015
Eleanor Harrison
Eleanor Harrison rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2014
Amanda Hocking
Amanda Hocking rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Laura rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2016
David Hoyt
David Hoyt rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2015
Christy Wheeler
Christy Wheeler rated it it was ok
Dec 13, 2015
Jacquelyn Corpron
Jacquelyn Corpron rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2014
Brianna Atherton
Brianna Atherton rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2016
Derek Cranson
Derek Cranson rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2016
Josh
Josh rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2015
Ella Reece
Ella Reece rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2015
Tonya Stafford
Tonya Stafford rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Delordra Sidwell
Delordra Sidwell rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2015
Sarah Dijk
Sarah Dijk rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2015
Jamie Patterson
Jamie Patterson rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2016
Steve
Steve rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Tricia
Tricia rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2015
Jennifer Ortiz
Jennifer Ortiz rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2015
Genee
Genee rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2015
stasea roth
stasea roth rated it really liked it
May 08, 2016
denise haws
denise haws rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Zaira Jaramillo
Zaira Jaramillo rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2014
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2015
J.L. Bryan studied English literature at the University of Georgia and at Oxford, with a focus on English Renaissance and Romantic literature. He also studied screenwriting at UCLA. He lives in the metro Atlanta sprawl with his wife Christina, where he spends most of his day serving the toddler and animal community inside his house. He is the author of the Paranormals series and the Songs of Magic ...more
More about J.L. Bryan...

The Paranormals (4 books)
  • Jenny Pox (The Paranormals, #1)
  • Tommy Nightmare (The Paranormals, #2)
  • Alexander Death (The Paranormals, #3)
  • Jenny Plague-Bringer (The Paranormals, #4)