Start by marking “The Boy Who Really Really Really Loves Lizards” as Want to Read:
The Boy Who Really Really Really Loves Lizards

The Boy Who Really Really Really Loves Lizards

This picturebook follows the story of a boy called Oliver, who is obsessed by lizards, frogs and snakes. He will only eat, sleep and wear anything relating to his favourite creatures. Oliver takes us on a trip to meet real lizards at the museum and finds they are not what they seem! Aimed at 4-8 year olds but has been well received by younger and older children (as well as ...more
Published October 2013 by Manchester Art Gallery

To ask other readers questions about The Boy Who Really Really Really Loves Lizards, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Boy Who Really Really Really Loves Lizards

Rachel Hamilton
Jan 23, 2015 Rachel Hamilton rated it it was amazing
Review by my son:

Review by Dylan, age 10

My mum said I would like this book. She was right. And that’s not only because it was short – although that did help. I like reading short books.

“Dylan is MAD about short books (and video games and drawing). Dylan will only eat short book spaghetti or short-book-shaped biscuits. Dylan will only wear underpants with short books on. Dylan will only go out if he is wearing one of his short book costumes . . .”

Okay, okay, I’ll stop. I borrowed John Hamilton’s
John Hamilton
Jun 01, 2014 John Hamilton rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Loved this book but then I am slightly biased as I wrote and illustrated it...! But I highly recommend it to anyone of any age who has loved or kept lizards!
Zoe
Mar 25, 2015 Zoe rated it really liked it
A really lovely book perfectly capturing childhood passion (in this case for lizards, but they stand for anything that your child has become obsessed with). The story is charming and the quiet, soft illustrations are almost stroke-able! A great book to read if you're off on a museum visit with kids.
Sophie Clark
Aug 14, 2014 Sophie Clark rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written and illustrated children's book. A brilliant gift for any young child also a brilliant way of being able to own a piece by John Hamilton. Loved it.
Annette Sills
Feb 12, 2015 Annette Sills rated it it was amazing
I bought this for my five year old niece. Both she and her seven year old sister loved it.It's a simple, engaging story illustrated with care and detail. A great gift for younger children.
Karen Hayward
Karen Hayward rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2014
Kvetoslava
Kvetoslava rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2014
Jacquie Soucasse
Jacquie Soucasse marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014