Start by marking “Eddie My Love Romantek Book Three” as Want to Read:
Eddie My Love Romantek Book Three

Eddie My Love Romantek Book Three (Romantek #3)

Willow Camber wants to get away from it all. Her business has taken over her life, and none of the men she's dated recently want her as a person rather than as a mega-corp. Her vacation plan is a time-travel, virtual reality trip into a film noire mystery--Bogie and Bacall writ large and in color- -so different from the twenty-second century life she currently leads.

Eddie
ebook
Published May 2014 by Blushing Books

To ask other readers questions about Eddie My Love Romantek Book Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eddie My Love Romantek Book Three

Crystal's Many Reviewers
The third series in the Romantek series, this book did not disappoint. Willow is looking for a getaway, and what better place than a virtual reality film noire mystery? Eddie is looking to getaway too, and when he and Willow meet in order to solve a murder, the sparks fly. They are confined by the virtual reality agreement not to exchange their real names, but they find soon enough that their pull to each other can’t be overcome. Can they make it work in real life too?

Having read the other two b
Marybeth
Jun 17, 2014 Marybeth rated it really liked it
I had a hard time getting into this book in the beginning. There was a lot of set up and it didn’t grab my interest. But, when we finally got to the interactions between Eddie and June, my interest was grabbed. I liked the way June stood up to Eddie, even though that wasn’t the way it was in that time. I like the concept that you can live a fantasy for a period of time and then go back to your real life. Now, I think that in real life, no woman would be able to take three spankings in a day and ...more
Felicity Nichols
Jun 09, 2014 Felicity Nichols rated it it was amazing
I usually don't gear towards futuristic stories but Patricia Green has helped me find a series worth investigating. Willow wants to get away from everything and go on adventure. She signs up for the chance to enter the 50's and become an investigator. Little does she know what she is about to encounter.

Eddie is your typical bad boy. He is firm handed and set in his ways. His suave demeanor swoons Willow in and she soon finds herself wanting more from Eddie. In a dream world where you can't tell
Katherine Deane
Jun 16, 2014 Katherine Deane rated it it was amazing
I love the Romantek series, by Patricia Green!
With that being said, I think this was my favorite so far.

It was so much fun!

Even though it is part of a series, it can still be read as a stand-alone.

This had the perfect combination of science fiction, (virtual reality dream state- RAVE), fun historical (50's is such a fun time period!), mystery, action, romance, hot sex, and awesome spankings.

LOL, the "poor" heroine received three in one day! (Eddie is my kinda' alpha :) )

Eddie is a great 50's t
Katy Beth Mckee
This is such a fun story and I think it is my favorite story int he Romantek series so far. In this book Willow is dreaming of her favorite time period, the 20th Century in the 50's. She is out to solve the mystery of what really happened for the insurance company she "works" for. She wakes up in the office of Eddie Strong PI. He seems to fit the 50's tough guy persona perfectly, right down to spanking naughty insurance investigators. This is a great look at over-the-top nostalgia seen through ...more
Laurel
Jun 02, 2014 Laurel rated it it was amazing
Another "winner" from Patricia Green, Willow loves watching film noire and signs up for a virtual reality time travel trip to the 1950's and a murder mystery where she is an investigator along with Eddie to solve the crime. This story has adventure, suspense, mystery, danger, romance and lots of spanking and hot sex. As usual, this is well written with great character development, excellent plot and a really fun read.
Corinne Alexander
Sep 07, 2014 Corinne Alexander rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, favorite-s
I enjoyed every single second of author, Patricia Green's, third installment in her Romantek series, Eddie My Love. The entire story was fascinating from the characters to the setting to the lingo. I loved it! Eddie was the perfect sort of brute/hero/protector. I couldn't get enough and I was sad to see it end. I highly recommend!
Kitty_ranma
Loved it. Beautifully written never wanted it to end. One wonders what her first real life spanking was for and like. Great way for them to find each other.
Kevin Omuse
Kevin Omuse marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Kathy Heare Watts
Kathy Heare Watts marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
Spank That Romance: Eddie, My Love: Romantek Book 3 3 6 Jun 10, 2014 09:32AM
I began writing for publication at age seven, when a poem I wrote was printed in a children's magazine. A long time went by before I wrote seriously.

These days, I live in a gorgeous city, with my husband who is also my best friend.

Things to note: my books are all romances, in that they are about people falling in love and living happily ever after. They also have quite a bit of erotic/adult conten
More about Patricia Green...

Romantek (3 books)
  • The Winner (Romantek, #1)
  • Charlotte & the Pirate: Romantek Book Two