Start by marking “A Season of Change (Bellingwood, #6)” as Want to Read:
A Season of Change (Bellingwood, #6)

A Season of Change (Bellingwood #6)

Change is a constant. Seasons change. People change. Life changes.

Polly Giller's life has been filled with nothing but change since the day she decided to return to Iowa. As winter gives way to spring, it seems that more change is in the wind.

The future opening of Secret Woods Winery brings the return of three young superstars to Bellingwood. They left to make a fortune
Published May 29th 2014 by Nammynools Publications

To ask other readers questions about A Season of Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Season of Change

Pam
Oct 19, 2016 Pam rated it it was amazing
A Season of Change: Bellingwood Book Six is by Diane Greenwood Muir. Sometimes when you get a long series of books, you come across one or two which are not quite as good as the others. This series hasn’t had that happen. Each book is just as exciting as the others. You have a lovely look at life in a small Iowa town with all its different characters and you have a mystery or two to solve as you go through the book. Polly Giller always gets into some kind of trouble.
Polly, Henry, Nate, Joss and
CJ
Nov 26, 2016 CJ rated it really liked it
Lots of changes.

I have enjoyed the first 5 books in this series. I appreciate Diane Greenwood Muir's books. She thinks along the same line as I think --therefore her books are very enjoyable.
Thank you for all your time and I am looking forward to reading the next book.
Deane
Nov 27, 2016 Deane rated it it was amazing
Bellingwood series

I have enjoyed reading the escapades of Polly Filler and all her friends. It's amazing to read all the adventures of Sycamore House. I recommend the reader start with book 1. It would be hard to start in the middle of the series because of the cast of characters. Enjoy!
Jewett
Oct 22, 2016 Jewett rated it really liked it
2 mysteries in one makes this an interesting read. It highlights the growing vine industry in Iowa which is good. I love the animals - they really add to the story.
Donna Engler
Sep 14, 2016 Donna Engler rated it it was amazing
Another good one!

The Bellingwood series continues to delight. However, I feel as though I missed something between books 5 and 6. There were a few new characters, another hotel, a couple of donkeys and some barn cats that hadn't been mentioned in book 5. Maybe there was a novella missing somewhere in between? Anyway, the story is exciting. There's murder, kidnapping and robbery and, of course, Polly is involved up to her neck in all of it. Read and enjoy!
Mindy Stark
Jun 03, 2014 Mindy Stark rated it it was amazing
I love Polly and the trouble she falls into! What a generous heart she has and what a wonderful town Bellingwood is. We could all open our hearts a little more. Wish I had a place like Sycamore House in my community. The fact that it is a fictional town in Iowa adds to it for me. I've spooked around Boone and Ames, so when different things are mentioned I can place it in my mind and go yes, I've seen that!

Keep up the stories ... Polly and Henry are just getting warmed up!
Brandi Matherly
Jan 31, 2015 Brandi Matherly rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this series from the very start. I love all of the crazy characters. I can't wait to see what the series holds from here. I love the friendships and family relationships woven throughout the stories. This series will make you laugh and cry and definitely make you appreciate those special relationships you have in your life.
Theresa Benefield
May 30, 2014 Theresa Benefield rated it it was amazing
A Season of Chane

Once again the author has out done herself. The latest episode In the Bellingwood serious was awesome. This book came out today and I have spent the evening reading it. Looking forward to the next book in this series. It will be interesting to see who Polly rescues next.
Neena Christianson Martin
Aug 25, 2016 Neena Christianson Martin rated it it was amazing
Murder at the winery

Yep, Polly has found another body. She rescues a young girl and her very sick mother. She's the target of a vandal, and looking ahead to her future with Henry. All the same characters, and a few new ones to learn to love. Another wonderful book in the Bellingwood series.
Yvonne
May 09, 2015 Yvonne rated it it was amazing
Fast paced and fun!!

Bellingwood is a small close knit town with lots of excitement and mysteries. All the books keep your interest so you don't want to put them down. You can't go wrong with this series.
Susie Davison
Feb 10, 2015 Susie Davison rated it it was amazing
A favorite so far!

This book is one of my favorites, so far, in this series. Polly's "family" is getting larger and this storyline involved a lot of new adventures and fun. I recommend this book to everyone who enjoys an easy and entertaining read.
Who's that Lady
Jun 20, 2014 Who's that Lady rated it it was amazing
Best one yet

Best one yet

Easy read with a simple plot. Diane I hope you continue the series, your books are better than any soap opera! lol thanks for the fun that is Bellingwood!
Elizabeth Ashbrook
Apr 11, 2015 Elizabeth Ashbrook rated it it was amazing
A Season of Change

...well I should say so! But, thank goodness, Dianne Muir has given us another great book full of stories within stories, plot upon plot. No spoilers in this review other than to say that our Polly makes Everything come up Roses again. A very good read!
M.A. Roberts
I have really enjoyed the entire Bellingwood series. DGM has created a wonderful setting and truly memorable characters that you want to know more about. I look forward to the next book in the series.
Michael
Mar 16, 2015 Michael rated it it was amazing
I've read all the books in the Bellingwood Series

...up to this one and each of them makes me want to read the next as soon as I can. Please, Ms Muir, don't make me wait too long for the next one. I'm beginning to feel like I love in Bellingwood. Save me a room, ok? Thank you.
Carlin
Feb 28, 2015 Carlin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-kindle
This is book #6 in the Bellingwood series. It was wonderful. I did nothing else till I finished it! Discovered I had missed a short story between book #4 and #5,so I'm going back to fill in some blanks. But I'll move on to #7 as soon as possible.
Judy
Jan 09, 2016 Judy rated it really liked it
I love the twists and turns, very surprised with the outcome,did not see it comeing. The way everything came together is wonderful. Starting the next book shortly.
Jeri Corbitt
Sep 03, 2016 Jeri Corbitt rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Diane Greenwood Muir! The further adventures of Polly Giller, murdered body magnet.
Pat Arnold
Jan 31, 2015 Pat Arnold rated it it was amazing
I am enjoying this series SO much. After I finished book one I was hooked. Because book nine is not out yet, I ration myself and read a different book between the remaining books in the series.
Susan Jenkins (Tely)
Apr 15, 2016 Susan Jenkins (Tely) rated it it was amazing
Read this in one night. Can't get enough of this series.

If you're looking for gross descriptions of murder scenes or gratuitous sex scenes, this isn't for you.
Devon
Oct 21, 2015 Devon rated it it was amazing
Another enjoyable book

Love following the story of Polly... looking forward to reading the next book. Highly recommend for anyone who wants fun, quirky and mystery!
HELEN A. RITTENHOUSE
Mar 13, 2015 HELEN A. RITTENHOUSE rated it it was amazing
Bellingwood Book 6

Molly's adventures in the quiet town of Bellingwood continue with more surprises in her ever growing family at Sycamore House
Diana
May 12, 2015 Diana rated it liked it
So far, the best in the series. Not only has the author really tid up a bunch of loose ends nicely, but Henry has stopped using the phrase "pretty girl", which makes this reader very happy!
Denise
May 30, 2014 Denise rated it it was amazing
Bellingwood #6

Bellingwood #6

I loved this book. I love the series and I cannot wait for the next one! I highly recommend this book.
Cindy
Cindy rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2016
Helen
Helen rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2016
Patti
Aug 24, 2016 Patti rated it really liked it
Enjoying the series very much
Dee  Smith
Dee Smith rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Alison
Alison rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2016
  • Sweetened with Honey (A Farm Fresh Romance #3)
  • Cruising Altitude: Diary of a Flight Attendant
  • Tidings of Peace
  • Frasier Island (Frasier Island Series #1)
  • Where Love Dwells (Candlewood Trilogy, #3)
  • My Grape Year: (The Grape Series #1)
  • Gabriel's Angel
  • Love's Gift: 8 Christian Romances Celebrating the True Meaning of Christmas
  • The Christmas Token
  • Leaves
  • Summer Rose (Hawks Mountain #2)
  • Ashes of Life
  • In A Stranger's Arms
  • Lincoln County Series (Lincoln County #1-3)
  • Christmas at the Cove (Christmas at ... #1)
  • Barbara's War
  • Finding Mercy (Mercy Medallion Trilogy #2)
  • A Soldier's Promise (Crystal Lake #2)

Bellingwood (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • All Roads Lead Home (Bellingwood, #1)
  • A Big Life in a Small Town (Bellingwood, #2)
  • Treasure Uncovered (Bellingwood, #3)
  • Secrets and Revelations (Belllingwood, #4)
  • Life Between the Lines (Bellingwood, #5)
  • Tomorrow's Promises (Bellingwood, #7)
  • Through the Storm (Bellingwood, #8)
  • Pages of the Past (Bellingwood, #9)
  • The River Rolls On (Bellingwood, #10)
  • Look Always Forward (Bellingwood, #11)