Start by marking “Love Unexpected (Triple Treat Romance)” as Want to Read:
Love Unexpected (Triple Treat Romance)

Love Unexpected (Triple Treat Romance)

LOVE UNEXPECTED: A TRIPLE TREAT ROMANCE BOX SET
Three Bestselling Authors, Three Romance Novels, One Great Price

THE STRANGER SHE MARRIED by Amazon bestselling author Donna Hatch
To save her family from debtor's prison, Alicia must marry the first wealthy man to propose. Her choices narrow to a scarred cripple with the heart of a poet, or a handsome rake with a deadly secret.
Published August 1st 2014 by Mirror Press (first published July 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Love Unexpected, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Unexpected

Kathy * Bookworm Nation
Sep 30, 2014 Kathy * Bookworm Nation rated it it was amazing
What a fun idea. Visit www.tripletreatromances.blogspot.com to learn more about it. Basically, they are putting out fun new collections of three books at one great price. I hadalready read all three book in this collection and thought I'd go ahead and review it even though it's not released until August.

The Stranger She Married by Donna Hatch (5 stars)
This is one of my favorite books! I've read it multiple times and plan on reading it many more times. Definitely a favorite in this collection an
Heather
Jul 29, 2014 Heather rated it it was amazing
Shelves: historical, romance
Read THE DUKE'S UNDOING in this box set and can't wait to read more. I've read a couple of books from Donna Hatch and have enjoyed them, and another book from Marie Higgins. Looking forward to finishing this collection.
Marie Higgins
Jul 29, 2014 Marie Higgins rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-favorite
I loved reading Donna Hatch's story - The Stranger She Married. I've always been a sucker for Cinderella type stories, and Ms. Hatch does not disappoint! Great writing. Exciting story. I recommend this story to readers who love romance!

G.G. Vandagriff is an excellent writer, and her Regency Romance "The Duke's Undoing" is on my list of favorites. I love to laugh at the characters, and I love a good intrigue, and this book had everything I enjoy about reading historical romance. Another great boo
Joan Osborne
Oct 29, 2014 Joan Osborne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great collection of Regency romance books

Purchased this great collection of three romance books for 99 cents and was tremendously pleased with each story. Rather than go into a description of each individual book, I will just say that I found each story thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining. These are clean romances and though I prefer my stories with a bit more spice, I truly didn't miss it in these books. Would recommend this set to anyone who loves regency period romance.
Veronica Cadlum-mesia
Aug 03, 2014 Veronica Cadlum-mesia rated it it was amazing
I've always loved stories written by Marie Higgins and The Sweetest Kiss is no exception. Can't wait to read the other two stories from this triple treat edition.
Marlene
Nov 14, 2014 Marlene rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Wonderful into to these three authors. Inspired me to read the series books that follow for the first 2 authors. Excellent buy.
Tena Rees
One good,two stinkers

Donna Hatch wrote a wonderful romance. Higgins and Vandagriff wrote stupid,boring stories that I had to skim through to finish.
Carla
Carla rated it it was ok
Jul 07, 2016
Kelsie
Kelsie rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2015
Nikki
Nikki rated it liked it
Brooke -Brooke's Books
Brooke -Brooke's Books rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2015
Angela Montgomery
Apr 20, 2015 Angela Montgomery rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mediocre 2nd romance, but otherwise very good
Marie
Marie rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2015
Nadine
Nadine rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Susan K
Susan K rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2014
Peppe Bailin
Peppe Bailin rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2015
Elizabeth Turner
Elizabeth Turner rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2016
Renae
Renae rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Weezer
Weezer rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2015
Donna Hatch
Oct 29, 2014 Donna Hatch rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2015
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2015
Lina
Lina rated it it was ok
Deborah
Deborah rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2015
Alicia Reed
Alicia Reed rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2015
Mississippiwallaces
Mississippiwallaces rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2015
CRAIG BOYER
CRAIG BOYER rated it liked it
Lisa Conrad
Lisa Conrad rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2015
2072970
Donna Hatch is the award-winning author of the best-selling “Rogue Hearts Series” and is published in sweet Regency romance and fantasy. Her professional memberships include Romance Writers of America (RWA)and American Night Writers Association (ANWA). A sought-after workshop presenter, she juggles freelance editing, multiple volunteer positions, not to mention her six children (seven, counting ...more
More about Donna Hatch...