Start by marking “The Ghost Who Looked Like Me” as Want to Read:
The Ghost Who Looked Like Me

The Ghost Who Looked Like Me

While looking through a 40-year-old high school yearbook, Jaris finds a picture of a boy that looks just like him. The boy caused a deep dark secret in the town, a secret Jaris feels compelled to uncover.
Published September 1st 2005 by Perfection Learning

To ask other readers questions about The Ghost Who Looked Like Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ghost Who Looked Like Me

Jack Beauregard
Oct 12, 2016 Jack Beauregard rated it really liked it

This was one of the better books I have read. It has very good imagery and can keep up with the setting easily. I recommend this book to anyone that likes mystery. This book may be small but it has very good detail considering its size. A boy named Jaris finds a 40 year old yearbook. As he is looking through it, he finds a person named James Webster that looks identical. Not only the way they looked but also character traits about them. James picture's photo was highlighted in a black box which
Madison
Oct 17, 2009 Madison rated it it was amazing
Well i have finally broke i love this author i have read two of her books this book and demon in the lake all my frineds are hooked on her all here books paint a movie in you head i am reading every on of her books i still have a lot of her books left.
Kara Davis
Dec 15, 2009 Kara Davis rated it it was amazing
This book is reallly intrsting & Scary it's strange & fun at the same time .
Phillip Paea
Jan 18, 2016 Phillip Paea rated it really liked it
In this fiction story it talks about a boy named Jaris who is looking through some old high school pictures when his friend spots an old high school student that not only looks just like him but also has more than a few things in common, which makes Jaris find mysteriously and makes him very curious so he starts to ask questions around town and he makes a lot of unwanted attention. For me i feel like i enjoyed this book a lot because it not only is sort of a mystery book but it is also jumps rig ...more
Clarissa Munoz
This was a small book then I am use to reading, but the tittle of this book caught my eye. I personally love reading ghost stories. I found this one interesting because the boy, Jaris, was a writer for his school and wanted to write about his second self. I never read such a story line like this one. I truly loved it from beginning to end. I believe I will try to continue reading from this author and any book that resembles this story.
Samantha
Jan 10, 2012 Samantha rated it it was ok
This is a hi/lo read and I wanted to sample it to see what our students were experiencing with this type novel. I think it is right on target for the intended audience but was a little "draggy" for me. Made sure the reader knew what s/he was experiencing and did have a good plot. Anne Schraff is also one of the authors of the Bluford High books, which I can't keep on my shelves, so the kids know her name on site.
Glenda Cabrera
Glenda Cabrera rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2014
Andreka_alexander
Andreka_alexander rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2015
Katherine Duke
Katherine Duke rated it it was ok
Oct 02, 2015
Scarlet dominguez
Scarlet dominguez rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2010
Yarely
Yarely rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2011
Markalia
Markalia rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2013
Meghan
Meghan rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2009
Melvin Cantor-sosa
Melvin Cantor-sosa rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014
Nate Price
Nate Price rated it really liked it
May 26, 2014
_*FrOg$~R~a$3$oM3!_*
_*FrOg$~R~a$3$oM3!_* rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2009
Yarely
Yarely rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2012
Denetra Durr
Denetra Durr rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2013
Rosie
Rosie rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2011
Tianna Price
Tianna Price rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2013
Reem
Reem rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2012
Thuy An
Thuy An rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2011
Travis Albrecht
Travis Albrecht rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2013
Jordon Jones
great book i highly recommend it to anyone and for that Anna Schraff i thank you
❤Cassi❤
❤Cassi❤ rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2009
Sydnie
Sydnie rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2012
Carter
Carter rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2009
Jaime Godinez
Jaime Godinez rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2012
Fernanda Gonzalez
Fernanda Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2013
William
William rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2017
Anne Elaine Schraff grew up in Cleveland, Ohio. She received both her bachelor's and master's degrees from California State University at Northridge and taught high school for ten years.

Anne paid her way through college by writing short stories for magazines. Since college she has written hundreds of stories and over eighty books including historical fiction, biographies, science books, and her fa
More about Anne Schraff...