The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men (Caruso Family, #3)

The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men (Caruso Family #3)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  287 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Page Four asks: Which Palm Springs party girl has been caught canoodling with an out-of-town "Adam"?

Eve Caruso keeps her finger on the pulse of Palm Springs and reports every spicy celebrity tidbit to her loyal readers. She knows everyone in this town—except that mysterious hunk who just strolled into the exclusive spa where she's conferring with hot new starlet Jemima Car...more
Published April 25th 2006 by Avon (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men

Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Grrr. I'll try this again. The review went poof when I went to save.

This was a random book I picked up off a random pile of books that were picked up from bargain bins. Had I known that this was the third book in a series and not the first, I probably would not have picked it up. Lots of characters that we can only believe who they are and their motivations were better described in prior books. Lots of ongoing plotlines that don't make too much sense here.

Eve Caruso is a man eating daughter to a...more
Amanda
Michele
This book was OK, but I generally only read romances as a breather in between the normal stuff I read. It did make a really good point about family is not what your genetics tell you, but what those who love you tell you. How can you quit loving somone after they've been a major part of your life since you were young? How can you not love a father that took you into his home even though you weren't really his to begin with? And how can you not love the mother that raised you as her own while bel...more
Betsy
Characters: Reporter. Monster truck driver.
World Building: Southern California. Continued from previous books.
Plot: Stalkers. What happens with the SEC and FBI investigations?
Sex: Medium.
Read another: Yes.
Holly
Christie Ridgway has become a go-to for excellent contemporary romances. When I saw this in the UBS the last time I was there I decided to pick it up. I'm glad I did.

At first I wasn't sure about Eve's character. It's obvious she's shallow and is used to using her looks to get her what she wants. But I was never turned off by her, I guess because I recognized her actions for what they were - defense mechanisms.

Nash I liked right from the beginning. He was the perfect counterbalance for Eve. He d...more
Kris Mcconville
Cicely
Sara
A very cute romance about a misfit mob daughter, a monster truck driver, his famous actress of a sister, and various other mysterious and sometimes sinister characters. Where else but in Palm Springs can one find the Boss of Bosses for the California mob, aging actors recovering from plastic surgery, and slightly crazy men of all walks of life vying for a gorgeous woman's attention?
Candie
I always like Christie Ridgway -- her characters are believable even in the most unbelievable situations. there are times when some of the relationships seem too forced, and then there is always the secondary ones that tie up a little too neatly but all in all it was a keeper! I cant wait to read Joey's story!
Sarah Anderson
The secondary romance was more forced, but Eve was pretty deep for someone who came off very shallow in the first book. Nash was a little unbelievable. Waiting for Joey's story!
Sarah Eiseman
Didn't make it very far into this book before I made the decision to put it down. Not my cup of tea...
This book didn't leave much of an impression on me. Predictable.
KT
Aug 12, 2014 KT rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2010
I have NO IDEA what this stupid title is about. Don't get it.
Beth
Lagged at the end.
Alice Romano
Alice Romano is currently reading it
Aug 20, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
JoAnne
JoAnne marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Kritika
Kritika marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Amy Medeiros
Amy Medeiros marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Whitney Pitts
Whitney Pitts marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
  • Guys & Dogs (Guys & Dogs, #1)
  • When She's Bad (Sisters Trilogy, #2)
  • Close to You (Lost Texas Heart, #3)
  • Talk of the Town (Glory NC, #1)
  • Dark Roots and Cowboy Boots
  • Wedding Survivor (Thrillseekers Anonymous #1)
  • Love To Love You Baby
  • Coming Undone (Marine, #4)
  • Flirting with Temptation
  • Married for a Month
  • Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evie
  • Blame It On Cupid
  • Too Great a Temptation (Too #1)
  • Black Lace
  • And Then He Kissed Me
  • Bride Needs Groom
  • How to Trap a Tycoon
  • Hot
Crush on You (Three Kisses, #1) Then He Kissed Me (Three Kisses, #2) How to Knit a Wild Bikini (Malibu and Ewe #1) Can't Hurry Love (Three Kisses, #3) Beach House No. 9 (Beach House No. 9, #1)