Start by marking “The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men (The Wisegirls, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men (The Wisegirls, #2)

The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men (The Wisegirls #2)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  313 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Page Four asks: Which Palm Springs party girl has been caught canoodling with an out-of-town "Adam"?

Eve Caruso keeps her finger on the pulse of Palm Springs and reports every spicy celebrity tidbit to her loyal readers. She knows everyone in this town—except that mysterious hunk who just strolled into the exclusive spa where she's conferring with hot new starlet Jemima Ca
Published April 25th 2006 by Avon (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men

Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Grrr. I'll try this again. The review went poof when I went to save.

This was a random book I picked up off a random pile of books that were picked up from bargain bins. Had I known that this was the third book in a series and not the first, I probably would not have picked it up. Lots of characters that we can only believe who they are and their motivations were better described in prior books. Lots of ongoing plotlines that don't make too much sense here.

Eve Caruso is a man eating daughter to a
Amanda
Michele
This book was OK, but I generally only read romances as a breather in between the normal stuff I read. It did make a really good point about family is not what your genetics tell you, but what those who love you tell you. How can you quit loving somone after they've been a major part of your life since you were young? How can you not love a father that took you into his home even though you weren't really his to begin with? And how can you not love the mother that raised you as her own while bel ...more
Betsy
Characters: Reporter. Monster truck driver.
World Building: Southern California. Continued from previous books.
Plot: Stalkers. What happens with the SEC and FBI investigations?
Sex: Medium.
Read another: Yes.
Holly
Christie Ridgway has become a go-to for excellent contemporary romances. When I saw this in the UBS the last time I was there I decided to pick it up. I'm glad I did.

At first I wasn't sure about Eve's character. It's obvious she's shallow and is used to using her looks to get her what she wants. But I was never turned off by her, I guess because I recognized her actions for what they were - defense mechanisms.

Nash I liked right from the beginning. He was the perfect counterbalance for Eve. He d
Kris Mcconville
Melabelles
Would have rated it higher if not for the ending
Cicely
Sara
A very cute romance about a misfit mob daughter, a monster truck driver, his famous actress of a sister, and various other mysterious and sometimes sinister characters. Where else but in Palm Springs can one find the Boss of Bosses for the California mob, aging actors recovering from plastic surgery, and slightly crazy men of all walks of life vying for a gorgeous woman's attention?
Candie
I always like Christie Ridgway -- her characters are believable even in the most unbelievable situations. there are times when some of the relationships seem too forced, and then there is always the secondary ones that tie up a little too neatly but all in all it was a keeper! I cant wait to read Joey's story!
Sarah Anderson
The secondary romance was more forced, but Eve was pretty deep for someone who came off very shallow in the first book. Nash was a little unbelievable. Waiting for Joey's story!
Sarah Eiseman
Didn't make it very far into this book before I made the decision to put it down. Not my cup of tea...
Maura
This book didn't leave much of an impression on me. Predictable.
Kaytness
I have NO IDEA what this stupid title is about. Don't get it.
Beth
Lagged at the end.
Amber Bell
Amber Bell marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
May 27, 2015
Amy Shaver
Amy Shaver marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Sassy
Sassy marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Sheri
Sheri marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
  • Guys & Dogs (Guys & Dogs, #1)
  • Mr. Darcy Forever (Austen Addicts #3)
  • When She's Bad (Sisters Trilogy, #2)
  • Close to You (Lost Texas Heart, #3)
  • Coming Undone (Marine, #4)
  • Dark Roots and Cowboy Boots
  • Undressed (Ashton/Rosemoor, #3)
  • American Idle
  • Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evie
  • Married for a Month
  • Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • No Strings Attached
  • For the First Time (Ryland Brothers, #2)
  • Scent of Danger
  • Wickedly Ever After (Pleasure Emporium #3)
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • Luscious (Sexy Chefs, #2)

The Wisegirls (2 books)
  • An Offer He Can't Refuse (The Wisegirls, #1)
Crush on You (Three Kisses, #1) Then He Kissed Me (Three Kisses, #2) How to Knit a Wild Bikini (Malibu and Ewe #1) Can't Hurry Love (Three Kisses, #3) Beach House No. 9 (Beach House No. 9, #1)