Start by marking “The True Naomi Story” as Want to Read:
The True Naomi Story

The True Naomi Story

It's every girl's dream: to be catapulted from a boring, everyday existence into a world of fame, riches, adoring fans and critical acclaim. This fabulous and page-turning novel follows the path of the loveable Naomi, from her days waiting tables in New York's East Village, to signing a record deal and playing packed stadium gigs. It's as if one day she woke up to find the ...more
Published January 10th 2008 by Little Black Dress (first published July 12th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The True Naomi Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The True Naomi Story

Sabra
Mar 28, 2012 Sabra rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
I really enjoyed this book. I actually work with touring bands so found parts of it really funny. A fun chick-lit book that was great to read in the garden with the sun shining.
Joanna Mcdonald
May 27, 2008 Joanna Mcdonald rated it did not like it
I had high hopes for this book but unfortunately I was dissappointed.

It starts out ok, the characters are witty and fun and the storyline seems plausable but as you read on you kind of never get to the point of the story.

I kept thinking to myself 'there must be more', and I hoped as I got further on that the story would actually make sense and that there would be more to it, but there never was.

The story could've been more exciting and adventurous, but it seemed to me like the author started out
Stasha
Jan 01, 2012 Stasha rated it liked it
At first, I didn't know what to think of this book; it was kind of difficult to get into, but eventually I did and I found it entertaining.

The story follows this girl, Naomi Braver and her best friend, Jenn Bradford, on their journey to becoming famous singers, at first as a duo and then as part of a band named Naomi. But soon, at the height of their success, jealousy ensues and thus the future of "Naomi" becomes uncertain. However, all is well in the end.
Nishalini Rajasekar
Jan 24, 2013 Nishalini Rajasekar rated it it was ok
I did not really like this book probably cause I am not too into the fiction genre anymore. A perfect book if you are stuck in a hotel room with nothing much to do otherwise its not that amazing. The author's writing style was pretty much casual...not too formal which makes the book quite fun to read.

Overall below average.
Babs
May 16, 2009 Babs rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, chick-lit
I bought this book because my 6-year-old daughter Naomi loves to sing. This could be her in a few years! ;^) A quick read. They type of book that you take on vacation with you and finish on the plane to Punta Cana, which I did. :^)
Emma
Emma rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2014
Christine Ee
Christine Ee rated it it was ok
Sep 24, 2012
Yafieda
Yafieda rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2008
Ashleigh Smith
Ashleigh Smith rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2013
Vivien Yap
Vivien Yap rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2014
Amanda Ting
Amanda Ting rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2015
Aisha
Aisha rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2014
Najihah Jieha
Najihah Jieha rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2013
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2015
LittleRed
LittleRed rated it really liked it
May 17, 2009
Ria Tiwary
Ria Tiwary rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2013
Atiqah Hasnan
Atiqah Hasnan rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2015
Marta Sniezek
Marta Sniezek rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2013
Joanna Sz
Joanna Sz rated it did not like it
Feb 06, 2015
Manya
Manya rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2016
Nur Fatin Atiqah
Nur Fatin Atiqah rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2012
Fab
Fab rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2011
Mariama
Mariama rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2010
Gitanjali
Gitanjali rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2011
Harriniya Sonal
Harriniya Sonal rated it it was ok
Sep 09, 2014
Laura rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2009
Shreya
Shreya rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2013