Start by marking “The True Naomi Story” as Want to Read:
The True Naomi Story

The True Naomi Story

3.07 of 5 stars 3.07  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  7 reviews
It's every girl's dream: to be catapulted from a boring, everyday existence into a world of fame, riches, adoring fans, and critical acclaim. This fabulous and page-turning novel follows the path of the loveable Naomi, from her days waiting tables in New York's East Village, to signing a record deal and playing packed stadium gigs. It's as if one day she woke up to find th ...more
Published January 1st 2008 by Headline Book Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The True Naomi Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The True Naomi Story

Sabra
I really enjoyed this book. I actually work with touring bands so found parts of it really funny. A fun chick-lit book that was great to read in the garden with the sun shining.
Joanna Mcdonald
I had high hopes for this book but unfortunately I was dissappointed.

It starts out ok, the characters are witty and fun and the storyline seems plausable but as you read on you kind of never get to the point of the story.

I kept thinking to myself 'there must be more', and I hoped as I got further on that the story would actually make sense and that there would be more to it, but there never was.

The story could've been more exciting and adventurous, but it seemed to me like the author started out
Stasha
At first, I didn't know what to think of this book; it was kind of difficult to get into, but eventually I did and I found it entertaining.

The story follows this girl, Naomi Braver and her best friend, Jenn Bradford, on their journey to becoming famous singers, at first as a duo and then as part of a band named Naomi. But soon, at the height of their success, jealousy ensues and thus the future of "Naomi" becomes uncertain. However, all is well in the end.
Nishalini Rajasekar
I did not really like this book probably cause I am not too into the fiction genre anymore. A perfect book if you are stuck in a hotel room with nothing much to do otherwise its not that amazing. The author's writing style was pretty much casual...not too formal which makes the book quite fun to read.

Overall below average.
Babs
I bought this book because my 6-year-old daughter Naomi loves to sing. This could be her in a few years! ;^) A quick read. They type of book that you take on vacation with you and finish on the plane to Punta Cana, which I did. :^)
Suzanne
I forget what this book was even about. Guess that says how much I like it!?
Naomi
I loved it because my name was in it xD hahaha
Fantazy Jiffrey
Fantazy Jiffrey marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Asheesh
Asheesh marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Andrea
Andrea added it
Oct 13, 2014
Hana
Hana marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Lise Lora
Lise Lora marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Plamena
Plamena marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Rosalie
Rosalie marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Annabelle Marriott
Annabelle Marriott marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Sherryv
Sherryv marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Jess Footman
Jess Footman marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Today's Special Reality Check No Ordinary Girl The True Naomi Story The True Naomi Story (Little Black Dress)