Start by marking “Outcry in the Barrio” as Want to Read:
Outcry in the Barrio

Outcry in the Barrio

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Freddie and Ninfa are grateful first of all to be Christians, then Mexican-Americans; appreciative of the bi-lingual, bi-cultural identity God has given them. He and his disciples--and their disciples--have planted forty churches and nearly as many homes for drug rehabilitation; the number is multiplying.
Published December 1st 1987 by Freddie Garcia Ministries

To ask other readers questions about Outcry in the Barrio, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outcry in the Barrio

Chavela
This book has stuck with me for a very long time. It is the first book that showed me what i dont want to be! It made me cry and made me think about wiser decisions for my future. Thinking back on it now, this book is of things that everyone has been through. True life story that hits the heart and makes it easier to see that there is always a better tomorrow.
Raven Martinez
I've read this book a couple of times,but every time I re-read it,it always inspires me. Outcry in the Barrio is about Freddy Garcia's journey through life.Garcia came across a lot of obstacles,with drugs,violence,etc.But in the end he conquered all.He fixed his life through Jesus.Freddie and Ninfa Garcia,became one with the ministry,and reached out to people on the streets.
This book made me realize that there is hope,and that's one reason why I loved it.Another reason why I loved it was reading
Betty Gutierrez

This book was beautiful in so many ways. It displays how much God loves us and fights for us. Totally transformed in mind body and soul is what blessings I received while reading this and I will never forget this book! I am so encouraged and inspired by all that God did in response to the willing and obedient hearts that chose to no longer be slaves to sin but gave their lives to God!!! This is an incredible ministry and I highly recommend this book to anyone addicted to anything.
Emmanuel
Emily
Amazing true story. Slow moving. Author is founder of Victory Temple and homes, which started in San Antonio, and have spread around Texas, and Mexico. (Not for kids.)
April
I read this book when I was young. Some guy gave it to me when I was on the greyhound going from san antonio to dallas. CRAZY book
Bookfanatic
Tale of a heroin junkie and his wife who found God. Pretty interesting read!
Kimberly Granados
Kimberly Granados marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Feli
Feli marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Edmundo Lopez
Edmundo Lopez marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Elizabeth Perez
Elizabeth Perez marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Vanessa031488live.com
Vanessa031488live.com marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Celeste
Celeste marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Tracey Kinsman
Tracey Kinsman marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Armando Contreras
Armando Contreras marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Hilda Orduno
Hilda Orduno marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Jeanette
Jeanette marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Ana
Ana added it
May 12, 2014
Marie Hernandez
Marie Hernandez marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014