Start by marking “Welcome to College: The Last Two Years (Welcome to College Collection)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to College: The Last Two Years (Welcome to College Collection)

Welcome to College: The Last Two Years (Welcome to College Collection)

This volume collects the last 4 books in the epic autobiographical series. Kylie and Nicole are now sharing an apartment and going through feminization boot camp. What cruel new humiliations do the girls have in store for them? This book is for mature audiences only and contains feminization, humiliation, bondage, crossdressing, forced bisexuality, and female domination.
Published May 21st 2014 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to College, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Welcome to College

Anne Mouse
Oct 09, 2015 Anne Mouse rated it it was amazing
Shelves: college
This volume contains the final four parts of the story of Kyle's college days as the feminised pet of Amanda and her friends. Kylie gets a playmate in Nicole (who used to be his friend Dwayne) and they learn so much about themselves.

This story is apparently based on the author's college years, but reads like the best femdom/forced feminisation stories and is a fun read I couldn't put down
CagedMitch
This is a compilation that contain the last 4 parts of Welcome to College, a great forced feminization series. I've broken out the individual parts of the story in this review.

Welcome to College Part 6 (5 stars): Kylie is now living with her roommate, another sissy named Nicole. Amanda and her friends have keys to their apartment, and the two sissies are subject to inspections from the women. After passing four inspections in a row, Kylie and Nicole are told that they have earned a treat. They'l
James
Jun 12, 2014 James rated it really liked it
The last four chapters of the wonderful forced feminisation at college by Kylie Gable. By now the fully feminised Kylie is sharing an apartment with another forcibly feminised friend, Nicole. Together they are lured, or simply ordered by the girls, into the most humiliating scenarios imaginable. These last chapters take things almost to the extremes before the story is nicely and happily for all concerned, wrapped up. A wonderful series, mostly true apparently, from a great new author.
Mindi
Mindi rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2015
Alyssa Paige
Alyssa Paige rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2014
Orphan25boxergmail.com
Orphan25boxergmail.com marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Hotpinkboytwat
Hotpinkboytwat marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Lacy
Lacy marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Rulust
Rulust marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Lou
Lou marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
CTC
CTC marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2016
7741927
I have been more fortunate than most. When I was in college, I had a life changing experience that I'm only coming to terms with years later. I was forcibly feminized by one amazing girl and her friends. There are a lot of legitimate questions of any writer in the genre of forced feminization, but even more so for someone like me who purports to tell a true story.

The Welcome to College series is m
More about Kylie Gable...