Start by marking “The Darkness: Episode 3 (Sacrifice Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Darkness: Episode 3 (Sacrifice Me, #3)

The Darkness: Episode 3 (Sacrifice Me #3)

Episode 3 of Sarra Cannon’s New Adult Paranormal Serial. (*Intended for readers 16+*)

Franki’s first night working at Venom hasn’t been easy, but things are about to get a lot more dangerous. When a mysterious, dark man approaches her and tells her he knows what happened to her mother, Franki can’t help but follow him into a forbidden section of the club.

What she finds ther
ebook
Published May 23rd 2014 by Dead River Books (first published May 22nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Darkness

bibliophile (Romance Addict)
2 Stars!

I have tried to like this, and I gave it a fair shot.. However, I can't seem to get into this at all. I don't think it's because of the length of it since I loved Novellas before. Yet this book was very boring. The characters didn't have any depth, and I don't think I'll complete reading this. I've tried, but I can't.
Grace Touch
Jul 06, 2015 Grace Touch rated it it was ok
For being the third dang book in a "series," this author has done a pretty shitacular job of world-building and creature description. What even is a witch or a demon in these books? What can they do? What makes them discernible from any other creature? What makes them powerful or otherwise? Dark or light? THESE are the important questions here!

But THIS author would rather dwell wholeheartedly on the all-consuming, UNimportant questions, such as: Why won't Rend date Franki? Why is Azure such a w
Jennifer Rux
May 27, 2014 Jennifer Rux rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This has easily become my favorite book by Sarra Cannon. As an admirer of her work it is easy to find things you like in anything she writes. This book is more mature then her other stuff and I adore the leading characters. Franki is a wonderfully strong, although stubborn, woman and Rend is the epitome of the hot bad boy. I don't normally get into "romance" stories, but the steamy sections of this book were done with just to my liking. It doesn't consume the book or the characters, but it just ...more
Tara Neideffer
Jul 15, 2014 Tara Neideffer rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite episode yet! Things begin to heat up between Franki and Rend and she learns even more about her past. The ending was great and I'm really looking forward to episode 4.
Marsha
May 24, 2014 Marsha rated it it was amazing
Things are starting to heat up Episode 3 of "The Darkness." The story begins immediately where the previous installment ended. Franki is going on stage to dance at the club. Lula gives her Dragon's Breath to help her in the dance department. After having fun dancing for several hours Franki is suddenly frightened. Someone is watching her and he is definitely evil. She tries to remain calm until her break. As she goes to find Rend, a tall stranger walks up to her. She immediately recognizes him ...more
J.D. Robinson
Sep 07, 2014 J.D. Robinson rated it it was amazing
I loved this serial! Do you know those books that just devour you? Where you look at the page and, instead of seeing words and descriptions, the entire story plays in your mind like a movie? That’s how reading Sarra Cannon’s work is for me, and Sacrifice Me was no exception.

Each episode was a quick read, and took me about an hour to get through each one, a perfect length for someone constantly on the go. I LOVED the inclusion of the characters from Sarra’s previous series, Peachville High Demon
Brittney
Apr 09, 2015 Brittney rated it really liked it
Ummm first off I never expected to see a vampire twist in these novels and second I was really hoping that even though it happened that it would stay a minor detail....no such luck. I'm a sucker for a good vampire book no matter how overused vampires are. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that this twist makes the story even better.
Bookphile

It's slow going at times, and the romance feels like too much too fast, but I am interested in the plot. While I do like that Franki stands up for herself, it drives me rather crazy that she chooses to do so at times that don't make much sense to me. Asserting your independence is good and all, but that doesn't mean you should run off half-cocked getting yourself into trouble.
Kayla Eklund
May 29, 2014 Kayla Eklund rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-authors
Whoo, the story line finally progressed somewhere. I think The Darkness is my favorite book in the series so far. I like how we learned more about Franki's past. I'm also starting to see the connection to the Peachville Demon series. I did not expect the ending at all. It was crazy. I can't wait until June 9th to see how Harper reacts, and if she still wants to be with Rend.
Mommasaysread
May 24, 2014 Mommasaysread rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-books-ever
WOW, WOW AND WOW!!! Sarra Cannon just keeps bringing IT! This installment kept the intensity and build going in such an incredible and satisfying way. This series is a winner! I can't wait to see what comes in the next episode. I think it's entirely possible that this series could make Momma a stalker - I hope she keeps these coming, but I NEED the next one NOW!!!
Heidi
Jun 07, 2014 Heidi rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic episode! So much is unraveled in this episode and so many more questions are asked. Phenominal characters. I'm seriously crushing on Rend right now...but the ending ugh! Thank God it released every 2 weeks, so I don't have to wait so long.
Juliana
May 24, 2014 Juliana rated it it was amazing
Sarra did it again. Loved it. This series is getting better and better. I can't wait for the next one!
Ria
Wow I did not see that coming! I'm so hooked on these books I can't stand it!! Franki and Rend! Sigh
Natalie
May 29, 2014 Natalie rated it it was amazing
The story truly just keeps getting better and better! I love this cliffhanger ending. This is becoming my favorite book by Sarra Cannon so far and that's saying something because I love all her work!
Joanne Myers
May 30, 2014 Joanne Myers rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it. Just not happy that I have to wait for the next instalment. Easy 5 stars. Another excellent story by Sarra Cannon.
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2014
Firecaster22
Firecaster22 rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2016
Kris Cannon
Kris Cannon rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2014
Rebecca Martinez
Rebecca Martinez rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2014
Lauren Perry
Lauren Perry rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2016
A.M. Ramey
A.M. Ramey rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2015
Tiffani
Tiffani rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2014
April Dawn
April Dawn rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2014
Yovana
Yovana rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014
Kenzie
Kenzie rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2014
Megan Starkweather
Megan Starkweather rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2015
Jamie Rhea
Jamie Rhea rated it it was ok
Nov 23, 2015
Katerina
Katerina rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2015
melissa garner
melissa garner rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2014
Laura Downing
Laura Downing rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Kindle Lending (T...: The Darkness by Sarra Cannon 1 4 May 28, 2014 07:38AM
  • Bound by Magic (The Baine Chronicles, #2)
  • Death Embraces (Mortis, #2)
  • Broom with a View
  • Poison's Kiss (Deadly Beauties, #2)
  • Escape (The Alpha's Captive, #5)
  • Alpha Rogue Volume 2
  • Mother May I (Knight Games, #4)
  • All Hallows Night (Night, #2)
  • Ties That Bind (The Bellum Sisters, #3)
  • Suppressed (Arelia LaRue, #5)
  • Braving the Elements (Darkness, #2)
  • Be Witched (Jolie Wilkins, #2.5)
  • Faith (Soul Savers, #7)
  • Godhunter (The Godhunter, #1)
  • Bewitching You (Bewitching Women #1)
  • Bloodstone
  • Moonlit Feathers (Woodland Creek)
  • The Eve (The Eden Trilogy, #3)

Sacrifice Me (6 books)
  • The Demon: Episode 1 (Sacrifice Me, #1)
  • The Dream: Episode 2 (Sacrifice Me, #2)
  • The Dying: Episode 4 (Sacrifice Me, #4)
  • The Devil: Episode 5 (Sacrifice Me #5)
  • The Doorway: Episode 6 (Sacrifice Me #6)