Start by marking “The Intern Affair (Dynasties: The Elliotts #9) (Silhouette Desire, #1747)” as Want to Read:
The Intern Affair (Dynasties: The Elliotts #9) (Silhouette Desire, #1747)

The Intern Affair (Dynasties: The Elliotts #9) (Dynasties: The Elliotts #9)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Businessman Cade McMann had put the lovely Jessie Clayton on his radar since the day she started interning at his magazine. Though his reasons for keeping a close eye on her had not always been professional, the suave, successful bachelor knew she was hiding something. Mindful that Jessie's hidden agenda might just prove to be the undoing of the Elliott publishing empire, ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published September 12th 2006 by silhouette

To ask other readers questions about The Intern Affair (Dynasties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Intern Affair (Dynasties

Paige
Finally, I've read a great book again! After a month long drought of finding any book I could get into, I was starting to get worried. I should have known a Sillouette Desire book could cure me of that.

Jessie Clayton has always loved fashion and dreamed of working for Charisma magazine. When she learns that her birth mother is the head of the magazine, she finds it is the perfect opportunity to find out about her mother.

Now 6 months later, Jessie has done everything possible to avoid Fiona "Fi
Violet90
I freaking love this book. I will be honest and say this is the first book I have read in the series since I didn't think they were going to be interesting. But I was wrong this one was really good and I liked it a lot. I loved our hero Cade. He was such a charmer and so sweet. I really liked Jessie too she was such a sweetheart. I hated when Cade and Jessie kinda broke up because he thought she was a spy and was lying to him. I felt so bad for Jessie I mean she loves this man and he makes love ...more
Pam
I loved the story. It was a good quick read. I have really enjoyed the Elliot series can't wait to finish them up. In this book I liked both the Heroine and the Hero. They were strong yet loving kind people. The Hero was loyal to the people in his life like his boss. I would have like to see The heroine and her new mother go to Colorado to the ranch. Also what was going to happen to Oscar the horse? I could not see the HEA until they resolved a few things like country girl-city boy. Did the Hero ...more
Makii
Cade *-*
Yo quiero posar con vos para Colores con Carisma y nada de difuminar rostros... nonono!

Quiero mas de Jessie y Finola! Me hubiese gustado mas emocion cuando ambas descubren quien es la otra! la historia era fuerte, y se podria haber aprovechado mejor...!!

*sin saberlo, un lindo homenaje a un grande de la moda. Todas deberíamos tener al menos, un Oscar de la Renta!
Christine
The plot bothered me a little. He seemed like a creepy boss taking advantage of the infatuation of a young, innocent intern. He didn't seem to fight the ethics of what he was doing very hard, and I kept thinking this smacked of sexual harrassment.
Trudy Miner
Cade McMann was Jessie Clayton's boss. As such, he had to tell her that she had to shadow Finola Elliot for a month; she didn't take it well. The more Jessie tried to stay out of Finola's way, the more intrigued Cade became. Cade began to follow her around, get close to her. Little did he know the real reason Jessie was working at Charisma Magazine. When the reason came to the surface, no one was more surprised than Cade!
Mιss •kαthєяίиє•  Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss®
I've sadly read only two of the series' books with this being the second, but I have to say that it was adorable. The Elliot family are hard but loving in their core. Which made the book so much fun to read.
T.M. Carper
Fast-moving romance novel with a twist - he's not her boss and she might be an intern, but she's got a secret. Quick, fun read.
candace
Didnt care for it much. Felt it was overrated..:(
Rom-addict
I LOVED CADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3
Cee Cee Houston
Cee Cee Houston marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Sarinilakna
Sarinilakna marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Krystal
Krystal marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 21, 2015
Liz Esteves
Liz Esteves is currently reading it
Mar 10, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Susan Parkes
Susan Parkes marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Beyond The Boardroom : The Elliotts
  • The Forbidden Twin: The Elliotts (Silhouette Desire, #1717)
  • Mr. and Mistress (Silhouette Desire #1723)
  • Billionaire's Proposition (Silhouette Desire, #1699)
  • Cause For Scandal (The Elliotts) (Silhouette Desire #1711)
  • The Ruthless Caleb Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #2)
  • Taking Care of Business
  • The Desert King  (Throne of Judar #3)
  • The Executive's Surprise Baby (The Garrisons, #6)
  • Innocent on Her Wedding Night
  • The Bride Thief
  • Secrets of the Tycoon's Bride
  • Marriage Made on Paper (Forrester #1)
  • The Tycoon's Rebel Bride (The Anetakis Tycoons, #2)
  • A Virgin for His Prize  (Ruthless Russians #2)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #4)
  • An Unexpected Bride (The Colorado Brides #2)
  • The Best
I don’t know about you, but when I check out an author's bio, it’s usually because I’ve read a book I liked and wondered about the person behind it. Let's skip the formal bio and I'll give you the inside scoop on who Roxanne St. Claire really is.

First of all, call me Rocki. Everyone does. Evidently, when my mother brought me home from the hospital I seemed too scrawny and small to pull off “Roxan
More about Roxanne St. Claire...

Dynasties: The Elliotts (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Billionaire's Proposition (Silhouette Desire, #1699)
  • Taking Care of Business
  • Cause For Scandal (The Elliotts) (Silhouette Desire #1711)
  • The Forbidden Twin: The Elliotts (Silhouette Desire, #1717)
  • Mr. and Mistress (Silhouette Desire #1723)
  • Heiress Beware
  • Under Deepest Cover
  • Marriage Terms (The Elliotts) (Silhouette Desire #1741)
  • Forbidden Merger
  • The Expectant Executive: The Elliotts (Silhouette Desire, #1759)
Kill Me Twice (Bullet Catcher, #1) Edge of Sight (The Guardian Angelinos, #1) Thrill Me to Death (Bullet Catcher, #2) Barefoot in the Sand (Barefoot Bay, #1) Face of Danger (The Guardian Angelinos, #3)